Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

ST Renewal time

They don’t need to spin it, people keep coming back for more regardless. 

I suspect most of us will renew but we have the likely paradox whereby the atmosphere will be worse because of it.

I'm keenly awaiting the communication message that accompanies the inevitable price increase. 

I'll always renew.....Even if the club fleece us by raising the cost of our Season Tickets.....

Funny Sheep Portrait, Head And Face Of Sheep Stock Photo, Picture and  Royalty Free Image. Image 22224538.....Fanbaah Saunders and his double entendres....

Even though I live 260 miles away and am a 20%er, I will renew because it keeps me in touch with my mates and allows me to keep an eye on my elderly relatives.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I will renew even though i am a committed 20%er.

Not to high up the list though.

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I suspect most of us will renew but we have the likely paradox whereby the atmosphere will be worse because of it.

I'm keenly awaiting the communication message that accompanies the inevitable price increase. 

There is some entertainment value in Sophistry.

Once again and very soon I'll be a much much valued supporter.....It makes me feel all cosy an' warm inside.....

....and when I'm £900.00 possibly plus quid lighter from my disposable income (slush fund) towards the end o' February....I then resume being a 20% percenter.....Deep Joy.....

44 minutes ago, Wroxham Bridge said:

Even though I live 260 miles away and am a 20%er, I will renew because it keeps me in touch with my mates and allows me to keep an eye on my elderly relatives.

Nephew Tom, is that you??

• Haha 5

Don't think I'm renewing, though to be fair it's more cutting back on costs than it is the performances on the pitch, though the team are making the decision a lot easier to swallow it must be said.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Not to high up the list though.

Your seat for life is looking like better value than ever, with each passing year! (Winks) 

Wednesday announced their prices for ST's last month without a price increase but put on sale over four months earlier than last season. It's going to be a close run thing for most expensive Championship ST between them and Norwich! Although Norwich will probably win as Wednesday get relegated.

Every year I say the same, why do we have to pay for our STs so far in advance?  

Oh yes, I remember McNally's answer "because it suits us" when I asked him at a forum once.  

8 minutes ago, Ren said:

Oh yes, I remember McNally's answer "because it suits us" when I asked him at a forum once.  

Stems from the early 2000’s, post ITV Digital, when the Club was really in a spot of trouble financially.

NCFC were the only club in the top two divisions who had started, and continued, their season ticket renewals when Covid hit.

A handful of others had started, but immediately ceased, although most clubs don’t even start until March, or April.

I suspect that they feel if there was a renewal deferral, a fair few fans would stop. It’s as much a jeopardy factor than anything else. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, splutcho said:

Don't think I'm renewing, though to be fair it's more cutting back on costs than it is the performances on the pitch, though the team are making the decision a lot easier to swallow it must be said.

I had to make that choice in the past with a growing family it became a chore and the extra expense  fuel/food/parking and more importanly time became to great

last season I know serveral long term season ticket holders who stopped going but the seats got taken by others so we still sold out the season tickets still a waiting list

My brother took a different option with his two seats one he rents out to a friend for the last two years who also has his second seat if he doesnt attend

4 hours ago, GMF said:

Your seat for life is looking like better value than ever, with each passing year! (Winks) 

Always value in a cure for insomnia.

6 hours ago, Wroxham Bridge said:

In which stand are the elderly relatives resident?

17 hours ago, Cowboy said:

In which stand are the elderly relatives resident?

In the block reserved for OAPs. Some off our more recent signings will already made their reservations for next season.

I'm going to renew not having a season ticket until things actually change for the better of this club. Such a shambles 

On 29/01/2024 at 09:23, TIL 1010 said:

I will renew even though i am a committed 20%er.

It's the silent 80% they think are happy they should be worried about. Of course the 20% will renew,  we still have some passion and care. 

23 hours ago, splutcho said:

Binner 

21 hours ago, Ren said:

If you pay by direct debit you’re payments are the same  every month so it makes no difference when you start paying