Rhino1

Divided- supporters vs unbelievers !!

In the stands last night sums us up at the moment as supporters of this club. Divided ! On the one hand you have the negative whingers - within 6 minutes slagging Gino off and telling him to sod off back to Greece!! Or slagging our young Brazilian lad off; or the young ignorant louts trying to start a “get Delia out chant” - pathetic! On the other hand (the majority still thankfully), travelled miles, got behind the team, saw huge effort and spirit ( yes we would all like a little more control) - but recognised the reality - away from home vs a good team! That was a joy to hear their support!  Unfortunately the ignorant boo boys are just waiting their next moment to raise the negativity and abuse! You sod off to Ipswich! And what capped it off was canary call, a boo boy slagging the team off after winning away! Unbelieveable !! get behind the team or sod off and play on your computer games or dig up your allotment!!!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

If supporters are not happy and wish to voice their displeasure, they’ve every right to do it.

I don’t like criticism of players in game, though. But do wish the ‘delia out’ chants were louder and more sustained. Fair play to them for keeping the bigger picture in mind.

You sound like one of the old 80% codgers, by the way.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 2

Wow, 7am on a Saturday, after a win, and you wake and feel the need to write that rant. It’s clear who the whinger is. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Wow, 7am on a Saturday, after a win, and you wake and feel the need to write that rant. It’s clear who the whinger is. 

To be fair the likes of yourself and Buh were conspicuous by your absence last night. I get the impression you don’t enjoy the game when we win 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

If supporters are not happy and wish to voice their displeasure, they’ve every right to do it.

I don’t like criticism of players in game, though. But do wish the ‘delia out’ chants were louder and more sustained. Fair play to them for keeping the bigger picture in mind.

Clear member of the ignorant morons club! Disrespect shown to Delia is a disgrace - we wouldn’t have a club if wasn’t for her! It’s not as if there has been a queue of rich investors!! She deserves to leave how she wants to not because a simplistic ignorant mob want to chant her out! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, S_81 said:

You really don’t get irony do you!!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Clear member of the ignorant morons club! Disrespect shown to Delia is a disgrace - we wouldn’t have a club if wasn’t for her! It’s not as if there has been a queue of rich investors!! She deserves to leave how she wants to not because a simplistic ignorant mob want to chant her out! 

Get over it Tom....Auntie isn't handing the club over to you....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

But do wish the ‘delia out’ chants were louder and more sustained. Fair play to them for keeping the bigger picture in mind.

I do honestly think your overarching obsession with football club ownership over following the fortunes on the pitch and appreciating what we have is singularly stupid.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Voicing displeasure is one thing, but during a game is a step up and IMHO that’s a step too far (before you say it, I’m not talking about a booing as a game finishes). If you’re not singing for our team and willing them on, why are you there?

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

In the stands last night sums us up at the moment as supporters of this club. Divided ! On the one hand you have the negative whingers - within 6 minutes slagging Gino off and telling him to sod off back to Greece!! Or slagging our young Brazilian lad off; or the young ignorant louts trying to start a “get Delia out chant” - pathetic! On the other hand (the majority still thankfully), travelled miles, got behind the team, saw huge effort and spirit ( yes we would all like a little more control) - but recognised the reality - away from home vs a good team! That was a joy to hear their support!  Unfortunately the ignorant boo boys are just waiting their next moment to raise the negativity and abuse! You sod off to Ipswich! And what capped it off was canary call, a boo boy slagging the team off after winning away! Unbelieveable !! get behind the team or sod off and play on your computer games or dig up your allotment!!!

This has to be a parody account. No harm done though if it’s pleases Delia’s army. Corbs couldn’t spot one to save his life. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Oh goody another Rhino sermon where he'll post a baiting message then disappear up his own ****....😜

You know that thing Delia said after the AGM? She could be right.

Think about it, it's the same posters saying the same things over and over again and then congratulating each other on how they've 'hit the nail on the head'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's a difficult situation.

I want Wagner Out.

But I didn't go there wanting us to loose.

The Anti-Delia songs, quietness and general negativity didn't help our cause.

Even when they got the late goal there was no rousing rendition of OTBC to spur the lads on for the last few minutes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This has to be a parody account. No harm done though if it’s pleases Delia’s army. 

Why because it happens to obviously disagree with your immature attitude? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Why because it happens to obviously disagree with your immature attitude? 

Not really, it’s very strange mind. Keep it up though, the usual suspects will love it. 

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Not really, it’s very strange mind. Keep it up though, the usual suspects will love it. 

Wooo! The usual suspects are back! All we need now is for a sighting of the negative Nancies and the Guild of Fag Packet Accoutants and it’s like the early 2000’s never went away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I suspect quite a lot of the 'boo' boys are now on suicide watch.

We didn't lose 6:0 to Southampton or 3:0 to Hull away but beat them 2:1.

4 very hard earned points in adversity. All the players gave their all & met the challenge.

OTBC.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

That's why I haven't paid my away members tax.

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I do honestly think your overarching obsession with football club ownership over following the fortunes on the pitch and appreciating what we have is singularly stupid.

Especially as she is no longer the biggest shareholder - MA is (her holding is shared with her husband). Assuming a 50-50 split between Smith and Jones, he has twice as many shares?

Even more importantly, the club is tens of millions in debt to MA as well. People who think that Delia could win in any disagreement with MA are deluded. He who pays the piper, calls the tune! But some of these display their "understanding" by calls to "sack the board!" 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

You really don’t get irony do you!!

You do a lot of whinging yourself 

2 hours ago, Fen Canary said:

To be fair the likes of yourself and Buh were conspicuous by your absence last night. I get the impression you don’t enjoy the game when we win 

You need to look a bit harder. A good win. Not that we played well however. 

Just now, S_81 said:

You do a lot of whinging yourself 

Really?? Now about the challenge posed to find one positive comment in your hundreds of posts- have you come up with one yet?

Just now, Commonsense said:

Really?? Now about the challenge posed to find one positive comment in your hundreds of posts- have you come up with one yet?

There’s some last night. Including Rowe’s Goal being class. Keep up 

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

There’s some last night. Including Rowe’s Goal being class. Keep up 

Forgive me - but that was after the challenge not before it. Also those of us who attend the games surprisingly don’t follow matchday threads during them!

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Forgive me - but that was after the challenge not before it. Also those of us who attend the games surprisingly don’t follow matchday threads during them!

That’s ok 

3 hours ago, S_81 said:

Indeed it is. You.

The problem with the kids and their Delia Out poster etc is they're just too mentally weak, as Buh would say. We look like we might lose and they sort of tentatively hold it in the air then we score and they scurry and sit on it and pretend it never happened. Then Hull score one and they sort of start to bring it out  again but we win and they jump up and  down on it in celebration instead.

I wouldn't be happy with the following, because I think it would be at a detriment to on field performance but if they were persistent and consistent in their views and demonstrated that i'd at least have a little respect for it.

The problem is as Rhino says, they're the same one's who for some reason love to lay into our own players 10 minutes into a difficult away game.

58 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

4 very hard earned points in adversity. All the players gave their all & met the challenge.

OTBC.

This.

I don’t particularly like the style of the performances or the tactics employed, but the lads are sticking to them and getting results. Credit where it’s due. Waking up on a Saturday morning with the buzz of a win the night before is a good feeling. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CDMullins said:

It's a difficult situation.

I want Wagner Out.

But I didn't go there wanting us to loose.

The Anti-Delia songs, quietness and general negativity didn't help our cause.

Even when they got the late goal there was no rousing rendition of OTBC to spur the lads on for the last few minutes.

Well yes and it could get worse before it gets better. I want Wagner out and I want the ownership thing sorted quicker than 3 years so Knapper has the space to move forward with his strategy.

However I'll never want us to lose (unless it condemns the Binners) and I'll give my support to the players as required and when earned.

Rhino is of course a WUM but it will work both ways depending on how strong your feelings are. His thoughts, and those that 'Like' him will rile some up. The bigger picture is why are we in this situation at all?