Sign in to follow this  
JonnyJonnyRowe

Bristol Rovers Official Match Thread

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

We are a right mess right now, we aren’t known generally for this style of play. Although, some fans seem to really like it for some reason.

Because they’ll clap anything. As they think supporting the club means you have to agree with everything. And argue with anyone who dares say otherwise. Weird cult like mindset. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

8 out of 10 fans call it a tactical masterclass 

That corresponds to the official stat of 20% of Norwich fans being clueless wingers. Clearly I’m in that 20% !

• Haha 1

Said on BBC that all the home fans are waving their phone torches around. What's that all about?

Just now, JB said:

Said on BBC that all the home fans are waving their phone torches around. What's that all about?

Trying to signal for help

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CanadianCanary said:

I guess I get it in the sense you can control possession but possession in your own half doesn’t mean much, right? I’m new and learning but have been all in on wanting this team to succeed. I do love Sarge and Rowe, wish they both were on at the same time today. 

It can work very well, but you need to be able to counter-attack effectively. We've not really been good at that for a fair time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JB said:

Lighting up the exits to escape? 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Trying to signal for help

I can't argue with that theory. 

Dross. Fans have been given so little to cheer. Players lack passion. Manager has no clue. We look no better than the L1 team in front of us. Hard times for the yellow army 

A brave, dogged display to hold Southampton last week. Another one this week against the mighty Bristol Rovers. Wagner doing a superb job of making CR a fortress again. Clap clap! 

• Haha 1

Can we not just get another manager in to see us over to the summer!!! Anyone will do better !

1 minute ago, JB said:

what a load of hit

WAGNER OUT 

1 minute ago, mrdi said:

A brave, dogged display to hold Southampton last week. Another one this week against the mighty Bristol Rovers. Wagner doing a superb job of making CR a fortress again. Clap clap! 

That what gets me about Wagner. Good performance against Ipswich, dire next week. Grind out a draw against Southampton, dire against BR! 

We're on such a downward trend with this current coaching staff but we're only 5 points off the play-offs. I don't think we should accept writing this season off by keeping Wagner in post any longer. 

• Like 1