Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

West Brom Predictions

9 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

A sever hangover with a case of bloatedness and a side helping of dry mouth. 

Always but what about the game?

12 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

A sever hangover with a case of bloatedness and a side helping of dry mouth. 

Some of us have work in the morning! Alker -Selzer before bed time and you’ll be fine. 

West Brom struggled at home to Stoke recently with a 1-1 draw, following by a loss to Boro. 

Fancy us to get something and keep the run going. 2-1 City

They've had a fairly mediocre December, so far. With only one win and a draw in five games.

Their home record is decent this season though.

I'll take an optimistic 1-1 draw.

Can’t see us getting anything.

I think people are getting carried away by a fortunate draw away at the scum and an unconvincing scraped win against cannon fodder in Huddersfield. Ok, we have 4 points but nobody could argue if we’d lost both games.

Still the starting XI appears to be a lottery and the only foreseeable result here is defeat. Probably heavy.

I expect the 17,000 that were ACTUALLY THERE against Huddersfield would agree with me.

Hope I’m wrong. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

If you offered me a 1-1 draw right now, I'd take it. I think we'll get it as well, but have to weather some rocky periods.

17 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I think people are getting carried away by a fortunate draw away at the scum and an unconvincing scraped win against cannon fodder in Huddersfield. Ok, we have 4 points but nobody could argue if we’d lost both games.

Still the starting XI appears to be a lottery and the only foreseeable result here is defeat. Probably heavy.

I expect the 17,000 that were ACTUALLY THERE against Huddersfield would agree with me.

Hope I’m wrong. 

U OK HUN 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

4-1 West Brom. Wagner is still tactically inept. 

All the best.

Merry Xmas.

Big Keith Scott.

Have faith Keith, you’re normally Mr Positive pre match. We’ll win or draw at worst tomorrow. 

21 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Hope I’m wrong. 

I was there and I think your comments are wrong.

Easily beat Huddersfield and looked very good in the second half.

I’d take a draw v wba but think we could sneak a one goal win

Shame their top scorer asante goes to. AFCON after this game, cue goals 😂 

2-0 West Brom in a disappointing display that will have some on here calling for Wagner's head and Jack Reeve putting out a video about 'the direction the club is taking'. In reality, you can't win em all and this is a tough game. I'd take a point but think we won't have enough today.

• Haha 1

I feel a Desmond coming on. 

The more I think about the more I realise I don't actually have a clue, but a toss up between no goals and pretty boring, a few close chances or a 2-2 with Sainz kicking off and Barnes doing loads of Xmas swearing. 

I think this is the game we show some real football to add to the decent results, if not always performances, of late.

3-0 Sainz, Rowe, Sara

Edited by BSEYELLOW
  • Like 1