Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Wagners on the pitch.. He thinks it's all over!

So regrdless of how we feel about the man can we admit him running about halfway across the pitch and celebrating with the players like it was a world cup final was pretty funny? Love to see some passion

GAb18pGXcAABfpx?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Coneys Knee said:

What’s wrong with that? Love to see someone caring? Isn’t that what we all want?

Didnt say there was anything wrong with it. Just said it was funny. Love a later winner

It shows the players are still with him. I'd love Wagner to turn this round, this isn't like Dean Smith for me who the sight of, to this day, makes me want to hurl.

I'm much more interested in 2 departures further up ahead of Wagner being honest. 

• Like 6

He still needs to go we were awful in that game 😂 

Hopefully its a farke, win situation. 

• Like 1

Just now, daz said:

He still needs to go we were awful in that game 😂 

Hopefully its a farke, win situation. 

Zero chance. 

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So regrdless of how we feel about the man can we admit him running about halfway across the pitch and celebrating with the players like it was a world cup final was pretty funny?

401376044-735978601895355-58407494398962

You just don't get it do you.

It was great to see a bit of passion from him. To be fair I don't think that's ever been in doubt whatever you say about him.

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So regrdless of how we feel about the man can we admit him running about halfway across the pitch and celebrating with the players like it was a world cup final was pretty funny?

401376044-735978601895355-58407494398962

Desperate actions. Embarrassing.

15 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Actually love the passion. 

Yep. I'd much rather that than him looking like he couldn't care because being sacked means a little payday for him.

Its also important that he's kept players on side. He's shown a lot of tactical weaknesses that, who knows, if Knapper pulls off a couple of January miracles...

I thought it was brilliant to see.

Wagner is clearly a really nice guy and I also think a very emotional one who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Tactically rubbish maybe but I would love him to turn things around at the club (but not convinced he cam).

nice to enjoy w win anyhow

24 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pleased for him!

His head certainly wasn't gone when he picked Kenny as left CB. For me he stays there until Gibson's fit. Maybe longer?

• Like 1

The club have just issued Wagner a three year ban for encroaching onto the field of play.

Edited by RobJames

44 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Mass celebrations when Idah successfully parallel parks down St Benedicts

image.thumb.png.0a5ebd1a7aa8e017eadae9c0531678a0.png

Absolutely shocking beard on Borja Sainz, that. Looks like it's been drawn on.

3 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Absolutely shocking beard on Borja Sainz, that. Looks like it's been drawn on.

So is that why Wagner clearly doesnt rate him? That or the fist rose tattoo that every wannabe hardman seems to love getting..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

So is that why Wagner clearly doesnt rate him? That or the first rose tattoo that every wannabe hardman seems to love getting..

Wagner is in no position to judge someone on their facial hair.

23 minutes ago, rock bus said:

I thought it was brilliant to see.

Wagner is clearly a really nice guy and I also think a very emotional one who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Tactically rubbish maybe but I would love him to turn things around at the club (but not convinced he cam).

nice to enjoy w win anyhow

I think this is quite difficult for a lot of us because we want him to succeed, so we feel a bit guilty about attacking him, but so far he's looked pretty rubbish. Unless Dean Smith, say, who was both rubbish and totally unlikeable.

• Like 1

We would all be a lot more relaxed about the pace of the Webber/Knapper and D&M/Attanasio handovers if it was going ok on the pitch. Wagner's job is simply to do just well enough to stop Knapper sacking him until he's sure of the guy he wants to take us forward long-term. Really good result for the club today.

47 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yep. I'd much rather that than him looking like he couldn't care because being sacked means a little payday for him.

err, no

He gets the contract paid up...in instalments, no win bonuses etc though

And if he takes another (football) job, that pay is deducted from his City pay. That's why managers do not rush into another job.

10 minutes ago, RobJames said:

err, no

He gets the contract paid up...in instalments, no win bonuses etc though

And if he takes another (football) job, that pay is deducted from his City pay. That's why managers do not rush into another job.

Yes. So he gets the contract paid up. And can avoid all the stress and pressure of being our manager at the same time. Exactly the point I was making so not sure what yours is.