cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Hornets V Canaries*

59 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

It looks like he was holding a Palestine Flag, which had to be photoshopped out.

It was orginally Mesut Özil n all

Every week I think our line up can’t look any worse and yet Wagner finds a way. Watch us get overrun in midfield tonight. No hindsight required.

1 hour ago, Robert N. LiM said:

That picture should have a content warning

At least it ain't 3D.

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I stand to be corrected but didnt we start with Hwang and Idah when we shipped 6 at Plymouth?...doesnt work...too open

Yes but tonight we will sit the other 9 players in our own box for 90 minutes which is our inspired new tactic. Quite ingenious. 

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Sainz is never going to start is he. I can see a 4-6-0 when Watford have the ball, which we seem happy to let them have.

If his going to be coming on playing at left back, his going to be too lightweight against Watford.

Sainz will be leaving as soon as he can and who can blame him when Hernandez is being picked over him.

Really can’t see Idah and Hwang working as a pair, both need someone else to do the dirty work and act as a foil to them. This just means neither can play to their strengths (although I still have my doubts over both of them anyhow!).

Wagners teams are depressingly disappointing 

Biggest fear is how slow Duffy and Batth are as a combination.  Kenny's got a big job to do tonight, playing the role he does.

2 minutes ago, rock bus said:

Sainz will be leaving as soon as he can and who can blame him when Hernandez is being picked over him.

Really can’t see Idah and Hwang working as a pair, both need someone else to do the dirty work and act as a foil to them. This just means neither can play to their strengths (although I still have my doubts over both of them anyhow!).

Wagners teams are depressingly disappointing 

It's just so obvious isn't it... 

Wagner is in for it tonight. Bar the back four, It's a really poor, disjointed line up. There's no excuse for it, he has options to change it. 

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I think Onel must have something on Wagner. Quite astonishing he keeps his place.

What about the other 10? They must also have something on Wagner no?