Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Norwich v QPR****

14 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Flair? We don't have players with flair any more - we sell them or loan them out, and keep players totally without flair, like Springett. 

thats right with Rowe out Sara is the Danger keep him Quiet and Game over

Er, Duffy on attacking corners isn't the improvement on Hanley we thought he might be. Great at getting his head on stuff.... less effective at actually hitting the damn target.

2 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

2-0 to city my score prediction- with city going wild in the second half with 2 goals

Im wrong but I dont care -WE HAVE SCORED WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by baldy09

1 hour ago, Ulfotto said:

The random team selection is working overdrive today.

How is Hwang playing over Idah.

How is Hernandez in the starting eleven

I actually feel sorry for Placheta the guy has been good this season bar a terrible 45 minutes at left back and now he is not even on the bench.

"How is Hwang playing over Idah"

Well it was not the prettiest or fastest football and we resorted to hoofball for about half the match and we still keep making pointless errors from time to time but.. We're winning.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well it was pretty ugly and we resorted to hoofball for about half the match and we still keep making pointless errors from time to time but.. We're winning.

That's generally what happens when teams shorn of confidence get a lead. It just looks bad but they have to keep grafting. They're doing that.

Not averse to seeing a team just honk it there. Pretty passing football works better when the players are relaxed and confident. Sometimes you just have to play the percentages on occasion.

Poor stuff really, but the important thing is to get the win, to keep us miles ahead of the relegation zone.

EDIT: I have to admit I was wrong about playing Hwang. The way he controlled that pass and then slotted it away was pure Pukki. I doubt Idah could have done that.

Edited by canarybubbles

12 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

The way [Hwang] controlled that pass and then slotted it away was pure Pukki. I doubt Idah could have done that.

He just has to be a better player than he's shown so far. Korea are a decent side: if he gets near their team he must have something.