Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Curious as to ages

I am sure that the board has posters of all ages.  Interesting to know what generation people are.

To start off, I am 39 - after 5 kids, look about 89!

self-proclaimed old fart - 55 in July, and still wondering what comes between adolescence and old age (I believe it''s called ''mature adulthood'' whatever that is). Came of age as a City fan during the Ron Saunders era.

45 going on 14.

I have 5 kids also, Dicky.

Bloody hard work aren''t they? Especially when three of ''em are teenagers.

24.I''m not going to lie here -  I started supporting Norwich at about 11/12 properly - as in I made the concious decision to follow them properly. This was after many attempts by my London born and Arsenal supporting uncle to tempt me to the Gunners although I have a great deal of respect for them. They have never bought the premiership title like so many other teams seem to have.I was more into playing football than following it before then.And yes that does make me a sort of glory rider as at the time we were doing very well but a lot of it also had to do with the fact I am born and bred Norwich and Avenue Middle School got a TV one day and put the Norwich Vs Inter match on for us to watch. It was amazing - everyone in the county were behind them then.Bryan Gunn came to our school as part of the appeal he made for the leukemia charity - he spoke to the entire school in assembly and stuck around to sign autographs untill everyone who had wanted one had one - a true legend.I also remember going to his testimonial and watching Cantona. Those memories will always be the ones I will remember of those days along with Goss my footballing hero at that age mainly due to the goal against Munich!

[quote user="Dicky"]

I am sure that the board has posters of all ages.  Interesting to know what generation people are.

To start off, I am 39 - after 5 kids, look about 89!

[/quote]

59, although I feel 99 after enduring that shower tonight!.

32, been a canary since 1981 when my father was posted to RAF Neatishead, I was 7 at the time & in those 25 years this is the worst I have felt, even worse than losing 6-0 at Fulham and the play-off final defeat. Come in Mr Worthington, your time is up.

all most 37

been going to Carrow Road for the last 31 years

and this season has been the biggest load of cr@p ive seen in all my time of coming

so sack Worthless and the buch of clowns running this club before they totally wreck any hope we have of doing anything next season !!!!!!!

38 years old - 5 kids Dicky?   God you must be knackered, I''ve got two and that''s bad enough!!!!!

Norfolk born & bred - Cromer for 18yrs then that was enough - London & now Northwest England, supported Norwich since I can remember - think my first game was either vs Bristol Rovers or City way back in the days when cushions used to rain down on the pitch from the Main Stand and you got splinters in your backside...!

32 today, crap present last night. Been going to Norwich since I was about 4, first game I remember involved Kevin Bond scoring at each end, against West Brom I think.

[quote user="gaggers"]32 today, crap present last night. Been going to Norwich since I was about 4, first game I remember involved Kevin Bond scoring at each end, against West Brom I think.[/quote]

Happy Birthday! I think it was Spillane''s birthday two days ago so happy Birthday to him aswell!

canary since 1996 (ish)

i remember having a blue away kit with number 5 newsome on the back!!