Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 11

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

It’s another of those blessed international weeks this weekend. But we’re lucky to have top PUP @Hammond1612 in the final six hot seat. Dan’s having another great season with 9/10 90% winning picks. Dan’s sent me an extra tenner and he’s doing two sets. One for the Saturday matches and the other for Sunday / Monday games. He’s won twice before when picking the final six, this is a different challenge but luckily Dan is up for it so let’s find him our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

No Norwich game this weekend so we can channel all the PUPpower into finding Dan two winning sixes.

Good luck all you PUPs We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Dan, the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel

Good luck…..PUPS,

I’m going to be extremely busy next weekend so can you please accept two weeks picks please Nutty!

This weekend Czech Rep v Faroe Islands - Home win

For next weekend can I please take Oxford V Blackpool - Home win

OTBC.

• Thanks 1

An offering from the National League this week

Barnet (2nd, 11-2-2 32-19) v Maidenhead (22nd, 2-7-6 11-20) - Home Win

Best of luck Dan, and all you PUPs

I’ll start off by saying thanks to Eddie again for the opportunity to try and raise some money for such a worthwhile cause. I’ll be choosing the Saturday Six earlier on the Friday as I’m out Friday evening. Then I’ll choose the Sunday/Monday six on Saturday so there will be plenty of time to get your picks in. I’ll leave my pick here which will be Italy to win against Malta. Thanks in advance to everyone posting a pick.

• Thanks 1

Evening Pups
    For Saturday and the stats - Harrogate v Stockport - Away Win
    For Monday - Polish Divison 2  - Ol Grudziadz v LKS Lodz II - Away Win
    Good luck The Hammond!

Hi PUPs, back from the land of the free, etc. so going for a local pick this week with FALKIRK VS. QUEEN'S PARK (home win) in the cup.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

14 hours ago, Hissing Sid said:

An offering from the National League this week

Barnet (2nd, 11-2-2 32-19) v Maidenhead (22nd, 2-7-6 11-20) - Home Win

Best of luck Dan, and all you PUPs

I think that one's a week on Saturday (21st October)... this weekend is FA Cup qualifiers for all the NL teams!

A tough weekend to pick, this one. However, I think Portugal look a little long at 1/2 to win in Bosnia on Monday night. They've won all six qualifiers so far with a goal difference of 24-0, whereas Bosnia are 2-0-4 for their six, which includes defeats to Luxembourg and Iceland as well as a very edgy 2-1 win at home to Liechtenstein. Expect Portugal to get the win quite comfortably and wrap up qualification.

Greetings all! 

This one is a bit trickier I think but I’ve gone for the following:

Sat Slovenia to beat Finland

Mon Slovakia to beat Luxembourg

Good luck everyone! 

Two predictions? It's been hard enough getting one right just recently!

For Saturday I'll go Denmark to beat Kazakhstan. For Sunday, Poland to win agaisnt Moldova (this one for the stats).

Good luck Danny!

I'm at work so can't check the Bet365 list - damn those firewalls! - but if it's on I will pick Cardiff MU to beat Cwmbran Town in the 2nd round of the Welsh cup.

Cardiff Met are doing OK in the Cymru Premier and Cwmbran are 3 leagues below them. Should be a banker.

For the second prediction I will go for an easy Italy win over the visiting Malta in the quallies. 

Good Luck @Hammond1612 and all the other PUPs.

Edited by NWC

2 hours ago, NWC said:

I'm at work so can't check the Bet365 list - damn those firewalls! - but if it's on I will pick Cardiff MU to beat Cwmbran Town in the 2nd round of the Welsh cup.

Cardiff Met are doing OK in the Cymru Premier and Cwmbran are 3 leagues below them. Should be a banker.

For the second prediction I will go for an easy Italy win over the visiting Malta in the quallies. 

Good Luck @Hammond1612 and all the other PUPs.

Cardiff Met aren't amongst the Welsh Cup games listed on Bet 365 yet Marcus.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think that one's a week on Saturday (21st October)... this weekend is FA Cup qualifiers for all the NL teams!

A tough weekend to pick, this one. However, I think Portugal look a little long at 1/2 to win in Bosnia on Monday night. They've won all six qualifiers so far with a goal difference of 24-0, whereas Bosnia are 2-0-4 for their six, which includes defeats to Luxembourg and Iceland as well as a very edgy 2-1 win at home to Liechtenstein. Expect Portugal to get the win quite comfortably and wrap up qualification.

Damn. Good spot, thanks FTW.

@nutty nigel @Hammond1612 please disregard. Back soon...

• Thanks 1

Trying to find a pick I think this is a particularly tough international weekend but I still think Dan will crack this.

I'm only on 50% and already out of October's PUP of the month. So my picks are probably best ignored. 

I cast my net far and wide this week to the Columbial Primera where I think...

Aquilas Doradas          v          Alianza Petrolera          Home Win

Right, let's try again...an offering from Spain, the Segunda Division RFEF Group 1

Rayo Cantabria (3-2-1 12-6) v CD Cayon (0-3-3 2-5) - Home Win

Good luck everyone 

Austrian Women’s league and SKN.St Poelten to beat SPG FC Lustenau/FC Dornbirn. 

Very best of luck. 

Evening everyone and good luck Dan.

MMMK - Harrogate Town -v- STOCKPORT COUNTY AWAY WIN

MM - CZECH REPUBLIC -v- Faroe Islands HOME WIN 

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Cardiff Met aren't amongst the Welsh Cup games listed on Bet 365 yet Marcus.

Thanks. Home now so can access the odds.

Please change my bet to Hollywell Town to win the local derby away at lowly Flint Mountain ( home of the nearest Tesla Superchargers). I'm sure Jonny Hasseldine will have the Well men prepped for this game with no slip ups.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NWC said:

Thanks. Home now so can access the odds.

Please change my bet to Hollywell Town to win the local derby away at lowly Flint Mountain ( home of the nearest Tesla Superchargers). I'm sure Jonny Hasseldine will have the Well men prepped for this game with no slip ups.  

That's a friday game.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

That's a friday game.

Thanks

Northern Ireland to beat San Marino.

• Thanks 1

A very good morning to you Nutty and good luck to Daniel and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for DENMARK v Kazakhstan.

In bocca al lupo 🦮@Hammond1612 ed ai tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🦮🙌🤗

Tempted to go straight for la mia bell’ Italia 🇮🇹 who will surely win comfortably vs Malta, though to aid variety I really like the Czech Republic:

Pardubice W vs Sparta Prague W - away win 🏆 

Parma

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮🦮🏆🤗🇮🇹🦮💪🏽