KiwiScot

**Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Coventry v Norwich**

Haha when I saw there was like 12 new replies I just thought "oh well 1-0 down"... COME ON!!

• Haha 1

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe your boat
Quickly down the wing
Run straight into their defence
And make the f*ckers scream!!!! 😄

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (finally caught up)!

OTBC

Got mine running just in time !!

My stream is about 5 minutes behind-I really don't think we've deserved that but hopefully we can kick on now.

9 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

My daughter did her pre natal classes with Bradley Johnson and wife. She named them dim and dimmer.  It appears she was right. 

Why, what has he done?

Need to still sort ourselves out at halftime as the game was getting away from us until the goal. Just need to impose ourselves more as Coventry's defense looks quite vulnerable when we get them on the backfoot.

Some times a toe punt is as good as a screaming thrity yarder in the top corner.

Can't say its got me on the edge of my seat. Very slow build up at times. But we don't look to be in trouble and handling them well.

Stream is about two minutes behind so knew we had scored well before I saw it. Bit like my own personal VAR in reverse.

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Jesus… Ipswich relentless.

Credit too them , It doesn't suprise me after the momentum they had during the run in to last season. Looks like they'll gain promotion. As long as we don't have another 'Count Down to Relegation' clock ......that worked out well !

Just now, MORDENCANARY said:

Credit too them , It doesn't suprise me after the momentum they had during the run in to last season. Looks like they'll gain promotion. As long as we don't have another 'Count Down to Relegation' clock ......that worked out well !

" Looks like they'll gain promotion"

How many games are left? about 2 or 3 then yeah? Or is it over 30?

Please no more comments on players being tired. When Liverpool won the league 73/74 they played 42 league games, 12 domestic cup games and 12 European cup games. Plus most of the players also played in internationals. They used a total of 16 players, one of whom was the reserve goalie and another player played 4 games - in principle, 14 players carried the team.

Before people say the game is faster, don’t forget the physio just had a bucket and sponge and there were no dieticians. The pitches were terrible and only 1 sub (Gordon Bolland was our first ever sub in 64). Modern footballers, more interested in silly haircuts and crap tattoos

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

" Looks like they'll gain promotion"

How many games are left? about 2 or 3 then yeah? Or is it over 30?

Well I hope I've textbooked them .....I don't think so though. 

Idah has got to get in the end of that. He’s always a yard off the pace. Had we got a vaguely decent cover in for Sarg and Barnes we’d have about 6 points more than we do 

Just now, baldy09 said:

Idah not good is he ?

He’s not a finisher.. when he had a couple of decent EPL games (Everton and West Ham) he played in a front three.. perhaps that’s the formation that gets the best from him.. certainly doesn’t seem to be a lone striker 

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

He’s not a finisher.. when he had a couple of decent EPL games (Everton and West Ham) he played in a front three.. perhaps that’s the formation that gets the best from him.. certainly doesn’t seem to be a lone striker 

He doesn't seem to anticipate situations or take a gamble.

• Like 1