Sign in to follow this  
Bert

Next round

28 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I think Harrogate is out of the question. Currently 8 down to Blackburn.

Harrog8 Town 0 - 8 Blackburn Rovers.

30 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I think Harrogate is out of the question. Currently 8 down to Blackburn.

defeatist

Thought I had posted about this but no.

So norwich have beaten Fulham just once in 22 attempts since their last win at craven cottage on new years day 1986

About time for an away win.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We haven't won there since 1986?

and a mighty fine win that was. I remember driving down there, through the middle of London, to get there and parking not too far from the ground. It did help that it was 1986, and it was NY day, as there wouldn't be a hope in hell that I'd repeat that journey now (not withstanding the ULEZ charge šŸ˜‰Ā )Ā 

I wonder if Fulham fans will be thinking

"They're due a win against us so let's get it out of the way in a meaningless cup game." Ā  Ā  Raptor

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

and a mighty fine win that was. I remember driving down there, through the middle of London, to get there and parking not too far from the ground. It did help that it was 1986, and it was NY day, as there wouldn't be a hope in hell that I'd repeat that journey now (not withstanding the ULEZ charge šŸ˜‰Ā )Ā 

We were dead lucky to win that day. Chris Woods kept us in it with some great saves and we won it with a flukyĀ touch off Kevin Drinkell right at the death.

Mind you we were in the 10 game winning streak and felt invincible so we didnā€™t care.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

We were dead lucky to win that day. Chris Woods kept us in it with some great saves and we won it with a flukyĀ touch off Kevin Drinkell right at the death.

Mind you we were in the 10 game winning streak and felt invincible so we didnā€™t care.

Drinkell. What a striker he was. I refuse to believe it was fluky; he definitely meant itā€¦

Another away game and of course against one of our biggest bogeys. Rubbish!

14 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Yep, clearly remember Drinks scoring (at our end) Great start to the year! šŸ™‚Ā 

I hear Newcastle fans are complaining that the draw should be redrawn as our 2 draw numbers should have been the other way round (alphabetically). So we would've drawn Man City and they'd have got Fulham.

33 minutes ago, wr4sb said:

I hear Newcastle fans are complaining that the draw should be redrawn as our 2 draw numbers should have been the other way round (alphabetically). So we would've drawn Man City and they'd have got Fulham.

Iā€™d actually have preferred that, clearly theyā€™re keen for this bit of silverware but Iā€™m not certain theyā€™d really like a deep run in it with champsĀ league to balance tooĀ