Ashwood

Will our game on Sunday go ahead ?

Just now, canarydan23 said:

Won't be you though, will it?

And I can't have it all, you boomers pretty much made certain of that.

I hope you keep being alright, jack. 

You can't have anything more than you're entitled to. Like the rest of us. You'll have to suck it up I'm afraid. How old were you the first time you heard the word 'no'...

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

No...I've highlighted that by moving the fixture again ( for something completely unconnected with the football club) potentially inconviences plenty who have made arrangementsfor the fixture...and also for when it may be moved to

Stamp your feet and cry all you like

No one cares about your holiday, bud.

Just now, mrdi said:

Good grief, you’ll be lecturing on what constitutes ‘proper music’ next 

It’s 

1) Football

that’s it.

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

You can't have anything more than you're entitled to. Like the rest of us. You'll have to suck it up I'm afraid. How old were you the first time you heard the word 'no'...

OK boomer

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Dunno about you mate but I've been really enjoying the Women's World Wup.

Missus tell you to say that bruh 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So, is the match on Sunday on or off?

On Skys track record it’ll probably be called off an hour before.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

No one cares about your holiday, bud.

...oh dear.....as I've mentioned I'm one example of the many people who may be inconvenienced by a change of fixture date or time

...and as I've also said, I suspect you're vastly overplaying how many norwich / millwall fans at carrow rd in sunday will care about what you're crying over like a child

How much would it inconvenience to put our game back an hour? And the club show it in the bars etc. They could make a few bob. Norwich to Millwall not the longest of journeys so no inconvenience either.

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...oh dear.....as I've mentioned I'm one example of the many people who may be inconvenienced by a change of fixture date or time

...and as I've also said, I suspect you're vastly overplaying how many norwich / millwall fans at carrow rd in sunday will care about what you're crying over like a child

I suspect a lot of what you suspect is b*llocks.

You're not flying from Heathrow are you. I can get there early and put some decorations up, maybe an enjoy your holiday banner. Reckon I can convince some people to clap and cheer you through security en route to your important holiday.

What I want to know is why do those wheelchair lot bother playing Tennis? The senior men are well better ROFLCOPTER am I right lads?

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

How much would it inconvenience to put our game back an hour? And the club show it in the bars etc. They could make a few bob. Norwich to Millwall not the longest of journeys so no inconvenience either.

If Sky and or the police say no, then it's not gonna happen, even if it just a pesky hour or so's difference.

8 minutes ago, Slw87 said:

Missus tell you to say that bruh 

I do really appreciate you trying to communicate with me. You're doing great.

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So, is the match on Sunday on or off?

Off, the women want to watch the Norwich game instead

• Haha 5

only interested in the Norwich game different sports

my son has asked if we can record it and watch it on delay so it might get moved in our house

3 minutes ago, Slw87 said:

Lille v Nantes is also on at 1200, can we delay the Millwall match for that as well?

Well what do you know, Lil Nonce wants to watch Lille Nantes.

41 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

What I want to know is why do those wheelchair lot bother playing Tennis? The senior men are well better ROFLCOPTER am I right lads?

Such is the paucity of the argument, that it has fallen to the level of stupidity. The logic of that nonsense is why do blokes play 'pub' level football when they are not as good as the PL players ?

No one is objecting to womens football or that it is screened. If you want to watch it, good luck. But for gods sake, stop whining on and on about how the  the tail should wag the doll. Do you seriously think if Man Utd were playing Liverpool the idea would  even be asked. Of course not.

There are means to record this game, and watch it later. Just do that and stop all this cry baby stuff.

I suspect the main losers here will be SKY, who moved the game to show on TV. Away from Norwich and Millwall supporters, I don’t think they would have expected huge numbers watching anyway.

For the average person wanting to watch a game on Sunday, you would think the World Cup final, had more appeal than Norwich v Millwall. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Such is the paucity of the argument, that it has fallen to the level of stupidity. The logic of that nonsense is why do blokes play 'pub' level football when they are not as good as the PL players ?

No one is objecting to womens football or that it is screened. If you want to watch it, good luck. But for gods sake, stop whining on and on about how the  the tail should wag the doll. Do you seriously think if Man Utd were playing Liverpool the idea would  even be asked. Of course not.

There are means to record this game, and watch it later. Just do that and stop all this cry baby stuff.

Those are certainly all words.

Edited by canarydan23

1 hour ago, Slw87 said:

Lille v Nantes is also on at 1200, can we delay the Millwall match for that as well?

Did your sister find that out for you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s 

1) Football

that’s it.

For what little it’s worth, I do agree with you that the Norwich fixture should be put back to the afternoon. 

For all the ‘prioritising the club over country’, it’s hardly going to be an historical occasion if we beat Millwall on Sunday. England beating Spain, however…

I was obviously being facetious re. F1, etc but this thread *has* become a bit tetchy & unnecessary. 

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

I do really appreciate you trying to communicate with me. You're doing great.

Thanks bud

30 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Did your sister find that out for you?

Thanks for your “allyship”

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

Bedtime, grandad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

Godwins Law rears its ugly head after half a dozen pages.

I'd like the record to show it wasn't me who bought World War 2 into the conversation...

• Haha 1

Who knows whether Sky would move this match or whether NCFC have asked?  One point to bear in mind though is that the Sky match fee could vary by selected kick off time so the Club could ask and Sky could propose a lower fee in return.

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Who knows whether Sky would move this match or whether NCFC have asked?  One point to bear in mind though is that the Sky match fee could vary by selected kick off time so the Club could ask and Sky could propose a lower fee in return.

Any facts to back up your slimy insinuation?

8 hours ago, ricardo said:

Don't  worry, you can all watch the women because i will do a report even if I'm sitting there on my own.

Tell me more of this report