Sign in to follow this  
Terminally Yellow

Talk Norwich City interview with Zoe Webber

Seems the lads everyone with massive insecurities loves to hate have come through again with an interview with Zoe Webber which they have entitled "the future of Norwich City". Could be an interesting listen. Being released at 1800 hours tonight (just 20 minutes time). 

Edited by Terminally Yellow

13 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Seems the lads everyone with massive insecurities loves to hate have come through again with an interview with Zoe Webber which they have entitled "the future of Norwich City". Could be an interesting listen. Being released at 1800 hours tonight (just 20 minutes time). 

I don't hate them but I can't watch their content, they do my head in. 

I look forward to the summary. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

I don't hate them but I can't watch their content, they do my head in. 

I look forward to the summary. 

This

10 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Anyone listened yet. Anything of interest ?

Chris nods away like a bird pecking at worms and Jack looked bored to death 20 seconds in. 

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Chris nods away like a bird pecking at worms and Jack looked bored to death 20 seconds in. 

I see but what does the future hold for my beloved Norwich City ?

11 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

I see but what does the future hold for my beloved Norwich City ?

Right at the end she reveals we're merging with Ipswich to form East Anglia Rovers and moving to a new stadium near Diss

Exciting times 

• Haha 3

Pink Un have an article up about the biggest take away from the interview.

I'm about 1/2 way through and she comes across well. Very personable, knows her stuff. Has a really great CV with some interesting previous jobs. Brought in by McNally. Was a big influence it seems in Stuart coming to the club. Was responsible for the bond that did bring a lot of money in to rebuild Colney. 

It's worth a listen to. 

32 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Has Jack been bodybuilding or just tucking in well? 

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

well he looks seriously overweight 'for sure'!

Who the **** cares. Don't be *** all your life. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Pink Un have an article up about the biggest take away from the interview.

I'm about 1/2 way through and she comes across well. Very personable, knows her stuff. Has a really great CV with some interesting previous jobs. Brought in by McNally. Was a big influence it seems in Stuart coming to the club. Was responsible for the bond that did bring a lot of money in to rebuild Colney. 

It's worth a listen to. 

Cheers will listen as soon as I get a chance 

• Like 1

I don’t get the TNC hate on here. Just two lads with opinions about a common subject that we all care for. Good on them. 

Edited by S_81
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Summary:

1. Down to six to replace Webber
  2. "Excited" about the prospect of not working with Stuart, believes will be "good for the family". 
  3. Apprehension about Webber moving on. But the calibre of applicants for the job has been surprising. ZW says she has clocked some of the names and thought, "Wow, you're interested in the job?".
  4. Some really interesting (or at least I thought!) insight into the relationship between Zoe and Stuart and how they operate and support one another.
  5. No immediate plans to move on from Norwich. 
  6. Believes there is "a lot to do" and highlights stadium development as something she wants to oversee. When pressed, says City Stand needs development - changing rooms need development, more capacity in the stand. Mentioned moving of away end, safe standing, safe standing in away end. Working with architects (called legends? Not sure) on how to do it without displacing season ticket holders. Says it is costs prohibited at the moment due to costs of things. 
  7. Wants safe standing, better supporter facilities, better hospitality. Says will take a lot of years. 
  8. Discussion on Zoe's mental health and how she has dealt with times that have been hard on her. 
  9. A really good overview on her achievements in football. Was quite influential in the Malaysian Premier League tours some years ago. 

Yeah a decent interview, worthy of your time. 

Edited by Terminally Yellow
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Has Jack been bodybuilding or just tucking in well? 

I’d say all that London smooching and those Sporting Chronicle long lunches have added a bit of timber. But why not ? He’s a young bloke enjoying what London has to offer, especially those hipster joints where you can’t get in without a beard.

Good luck to him.

9 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Summary:

2. "Excited" about the prospect of not working with Stuart, believes will be "good for the family". 
  3. Apprehension about Webber moving on. But the calibre of applicants for the job has been surprising. ZW says she has clocked some of the names and thought, "Wow, you're interested in the job?".
  4. Some really interesting (or at least I thought!) insight into the relationship between Zoe and Stuart and how they operate and support one another.
  6. Believes there is "a lot to do" and highlights stadium development as something she wants to oversee. When pressed, says City Stand needs development - changing rooms need development, more capacity in the stand. Mentioned moving of away end, safe standing, safe standing in away end. Working with architects (called legends? Not sure) on how to do it without displacing season ticket holders. Says it is costs prohibited at the moment due to costs of things. 
  7. Wants safe standing, better supporter facilities, better hospitality. Says will take a lot of years. 
  8. Discussion on Zoe's mental health and how she has dealt with times that have been hard on her. 
  9. A really good overview on her achievements in football. Was quite influential in the Malaysian Premier League tours some years ago. 

Well done for listening thru it all I managed 30 minutes and that was enough for me !

26 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I managed 5 minutes. 

Believe me It didn't get any better!

Edited by Canary dwarf

49 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Summary:

Cheers fella, appreciate the run down 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Summary:

Thanks. Was there any mention of Attanasio?

2 minutes ago, vlad666 said:

Thanks. Was there any mention of Attanasio?

Nothing particularly new. Mentioned the increased access to greater expertise thanks to the Attanasios involvement. How their data analysis is so far ahead of ours and how our data team speaks to them on a daily basis. 

• Thanks 1

Main take from this is that theyve admitted it was a mistake to hire a new manager (Dean Smith) straight after they'd left another job.

I wonder what it was about him and his mate Shakespeare that lead them to conclude that??

Well have just watched the whole thing and I thought it was really good. 

I can't think of many questions that they didn't ask to be fair e.g sacking Farke, appointing Smith and the hate from the supporters, and those they did received an open and honest answer.

Zoe comes across very well and she'd be more than welcome to join me and the lads for a pre match beer and banter.

Sounds pretty positive on the new Sporting Director front, but they have very big shoes to fill.

We're years away from a bigger City Stand. Sorry.

• Like 1