Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

My biggest fear...

Is that we've all been a bit presumptious about this supposed takeover, and that the Yanks could get cold feet, change their mind, or even have never intended to acquire a majority stake? 

Its not a given is it. I doubt they realised we were in this much of a state when they first got involved. 

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Is that we've all been a bit presumptious about this supposed takeover, and that the Yanks could get cold feet, change their mind, or even have never intended to acquire a majority stake? 

Its not a given is it. I doubt they realised we were in this much of a state when they first got involved. 

Be no worse off than now. Under the current stewardship we were a Premier league team last season. Luton etc could be top flight clubs in a month's time. Money and good recruitment gives us the best chance, if not just good recruitment. 

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

being attacked by a bear but yours is also a possibility.

The official definition of fear of failed take overs is 'pantswetaphobia'.

I was going to say a Tory win at the next election but fair dos.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Snakes on a plane, that's my biggest fear.

The film? Or do you just object to snakes using air transport in general?

9 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Exactly what I said on the other thread, will we ever see Mr A again?

Of course we will do you realise how long he has been at the brewers? He’s in to a long term project not a short term flip

14 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The state of the club internally is similar to what it was when they turned up other than the manager when they signed up having been forced out by discontented fans and a disappointing season overall, although nothing like as bad as we've seen before.

My biggest fear is that they walk away because there are so many kill joys.

Biggest Norwich related fear? Waking up in bed, rolling over to the right and finding Delia naked next to me, floury baps at the ready. Then rolling in panic to the left and finding Wynn-Jones the other side.

Biggest non-Norwich related fear? Probably massive flying spiders with the voice of Stacey Solomon.

OTBC

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Biggest Norwich related fear? Waking up in bed, rolling over to the right and finding Delia naked next to me, floury baps at the ready. Then rolling in panic to the left and finding Wynn-Jones the other side.

Biggest non-Norwich related fear? Probably massive flying spiders with the voice of Stacey Solomon.

OTBC

What about Tom on top going at it like a fiddler’s elbow? 

Is that if the Americans do take over Mr & Mrs Webber will get Delia & MWJs seats in thr Directors Box and sit there all smug at a job well done. 

My biggest fear is mid table obscurity in the Championship and the lack of any excitement or anything to play for. I know there are fans out there who would be happy to see us finish mid-table every year if we played good football and brought through YT players but that existence just isn't for me. I've been supporting since 2001 and the only time I ever lost interest and stopped following the games were during the Grant and Roeder era's, it was actually the relegation battle in the second half of the 08/09 season that brought me back in.

I feel like we've been out-performing our model and with our finances our default should be a mid-table Championship team who plays nice but not effective football and sells all our best players to lower PL teams every year. I think that's what we would've been for the last 4 years had we not found Pukki and Buendia but I can't help but feel like that's where we're headed now and I'm dreading it to be honest. 

11 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Fear… or a dream of yours?! 

16 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

the manager when they signed up having been forced out by discontented fans

idiot