Terminally Yellow

The Officially Not Official Summer Transfer Thread 2023

Those who have said Gala have dropped interest in Rashica may look to be wrong, if one media  site is to be believed, saying its very much on and with the Gala Vice Presiden in England. Whether the 7 mill euro offer on the Gala side can be upped by a mill or two to get nearer Citys valuation remains to be seen

8 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Rowe's clearly getting readied, Springett probably will be.

Tbh I don’t consider Rowe to be included in this as he was already part of the first team picture last season before injury.  I was under the impression Smith had him pencilled in for the role that Ramsey was brought in for.

I think Rashica won't be in the squad for Saturday, the question will be asked in the post-match and Wagner will say that he's 'elsewhere to sort a move away' or some such. Then confirmed presently.

Aarons I'm less sure about.

5 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

I think Rashica won't be in the squad for Saturday, the question will be asked in the post-match and Wagner will say that he's 'elsewhere to sort a move away' or some such. Then confirmed presently.

Aarons I'm less sure about.

Aarons is actually the one certainty to go, if only both the club and him have made pretty clear. If he has not been signed by Sept 1st he can sign a pre contract agreement, in January. Meaning he leaves for nothing. Do you seriously think the club will allow that to happen ?

21 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Aarons is actually the one certainty to go, if only both the club and him have made pretty clear. If he has not been signed by Sept 1st he can sign a pre contract agreement, in January. Meaning he leaves for nothing. Do you seriously think the club will allow that to happen ?

Think he’s signed until the end of the season but don’t quote me 

7 hours ago, RobJames said:

I'm not sure I explained that very well, what I meant by 'less sure about Aarons' is the manner in which he leaves. I still very much believe he will be sold, just not sure if it'll be as soon as Rashica.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Think he’s signed until the end of the season but don’t quote me 

He is, but in January you can sign an agreement with another club to transfer on a free in the summer.  We dont want that to happen, especially now that we have a more than capable replacement already in the building. He will be a premier league player within the next couple of weeks, of that i am sure.

27 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Got any more details than that? 

It's Rusev he is referring to another winger from cska Moscow. Linked to a number of champ teams

20 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

It's Rusev he is referring to another winger from cska Moscow. Linked to a number of champ teams

Ah ok, yeah seen that one a while ago. Is it doing the rounds again?

17 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Ah ok, yeah seen that one a while ago. Is it doing the rounds again?

Not that I've seen. He is predominantly a right winger which is a side which we have improved already, but can play LW and a 10. Same kinda stats as our recent swiss chap. Not sure if our interest remains, if it does, it will mean players outgoing imminently 

Yes that’s the chap and as berry boy has said think we’ve probably gone down another route 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Not that I've seen. He is predominantly a right winger which is a side which we have improved already, but can play LW and a 10. Same kinda stats as our recent swiss chap. Not sure if our interest remains, if it does, it will mean players outgoing imminently 

Interesting to see if we replace Rashica, can see him moving soon 

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Interesting to see if we replace Rashica, can see him moving soon 

Sounds like Gala still interested. I'm sure they can find a couple of mill, despite their financial problems 

We need the money more than we need Rashica. From what we saw in his five Championship games he's a player I wouldn't want us to splash out even £5m, let alone what we paid for him or what has been offered for him.. He might well have been a bright spark in the earlier games he played in the PL and in Turkey, but he'll never shine at Carrow Road despite his talent.

Regards the deal, I might be wrong, but I perhaps don't think the fee is the problem more the way it is paid ie. Gala probably wants it stretched out, we need it now and are waiting to see if other interested clubs are more compliant,

Think it's quite obvious both clubs and player want a deal to happen. It just depends on whether Gala can stretch themselves to acquire him. In order for us to pursue more signings we need him out the door asap.

35 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Sounds like Gala still interested. I'm sure they can find a couple of mill, despite their financial problems 

Is that after the 10mil they are paying for Icardi and Zahas massive contract 😂

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Is that after the 10mil they are paying for Icardi and Zahas massive contract 😂

Yep 😊

Believe they are paying £20m for Fred now, Gala are splashing the cash elsewhere but are playing hardball when it comes to the Rashica deal.

6 hours ago, HB1989 said:

Believe they are paying £20m for Fred now, Gala are splashing the cash elsewhere but are playing hardball when it comes to the Rashica deal.

Gala can go suck one then

7 hours ago, HB1989 said:

Of course. They know full well we don’t want him and he doesn’t want to be here. They are therefore offering a low amount and know that as the clock ticks we will eventually grudgingly accept it. Expect “an undisclosed fee” 

32 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Of course. They know full well we don’t want him and he doesn’t want to be here. They are therefore offering a low amount and know that as the clock ticks we will eventually grudgingly accept it. Expect “an undisclosed fee” 

They also know...as with last season, the Turkish transfer window closes after ours, so if we want to do something with the money before Sept 1st , we will eventually cave in

1 hour ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

How often, good or bad, do we disclose the fee?

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

They also know...as with last season, the Turkish transfer window closes after ours, so if we want to do something with the money before Sept 1st , we will eventually cave in

He's our player, we don't allegedly have to sell, and Gala are offering peanuts compared to his value.

That said, he hasn't played for us in over a season, and any sensible money in the kitty helps now, rather than later, especially when you think how small the fee for Mumba is in current market values?