Play offs still a possibility. Prem still a possibility. 100 m +still a possibility. Can we raise our game to win 3 or 4 games.who knows. The board has rolled the dice on playing safe in terms of player recruitment. They are so close to the gamble paying off.Hope so really do.

4 minutes ago, mr footy said:

Play offs still a possibility. Prem still a possibility. 100 m +still a possibility. Can we raise our game to win 3 or 4 games.who knows. The board has rolled the dice on playing safe in terms of player recruitment. They are so close to the gamble paying off.Hope so really do.

Binner ?

12 minutes ago, mr footy said:

You are LDC and I claim my £5 😉

Norwich City fantasy football is finished. It's been dead most of the season.

Forget the PL, it's not for us,  and we don't want it. Please stop thinking we can,  and should go up. Get real

See how results go today. I'd fancy us to beat QPR next if we can recover from yesterday.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

We need a rebuild, this seasons a write off

Its fine. As long as Webber goes.

Webber’s (plural) and Adams with them

• Like 1

Just now, Helsinki canary said:

Webber’s (plural) and Adams with them

Root and Stem my man

Root and Stem.

• Like 1

I'll happily respond to this in here, rather than LDC's blind faith "Come on let's be having you post"

With teams in and around us playing each other, last night was almost a free hit.

It's still in our hands and there's still lots of twists and turns yet,

That said I have two concerns,

Attitude and confidence.

We have a dreadful attitude, you just knew that at 2-0 when we were undeservedly 2-0 down, that we would roll over and get our bellies stroked. Under Farke, at this level we were so resilient.

Confidence wise, I just don't see how we score goals.

Love the hope but that's all it is now. I think most here have accepted that this set of players aren't good enough. They never have been. They never will be. Time to cash in on Max "1 goal. 2 assists" Barcelona bound Aarons. Get rid of toothless broken Pukki. Accept that Idah is league two at best. Play the u23s next season, but maybe leave Kamara out as he looked completely and utterly rabbit in headlights, unlike Rowe, who actually has something about him.

Edited by Michael Starr

I missed last nights game as I was at a gig but have just watched the highlights on YouTube....ahem, we were pretty shaheet.....

Roll on Qpr....hope it's not roll over at Qpr?....

If you want to get to the PL you cling on to every hope and this season still offers a chance although things are now out of City's control. 

1 hour ago, DraytonBoy said:

If you want to get to the PL you cling on to every hope and this season still offers a chance although things are now out of City's control. 

Due to clubs playing each other, 

I believe it's still mathematically in our hands.

Even if we scrape in chances are we would play Boro so that would be pretty much just two more game to play and get frustrated by. Maybe best for all to have a summer of restructuring. My only concern is that our starting 11 come Auust could be.....

Gunn

Byram, Hanley, Gibson, Dimi

McLean, Nunez, Gibbs

Sargent, Idah, Hernandez

That would indicate a ****e summer transfer window.

2 hours ago, CDMullins said:

I'll happily respond to this in here, rather than LDC's blind faith "Come on let's be having you post

My post was nothing to do with "blind faith" as you put it. The facts are plain - we have one match between us and the play offs as teams above us play each other - and despite the problems we are capable of winning matches as shown away at Blackburn, just one week ago. 

We can all see the problems, we all know the issues, the question is do we let those things dictate how the next few matches go, or do we actually take one match at a time and see what happens?  Poor performance it was last night, but the season didn't end yesterday!!!

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Poor performance it was last night, but the season didn't end yesterday!!!

Yes our season ended when we didn't replace Smith last May 😜

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

My post was nothing to do with "blind faith" as you put it. The facts are plain - we have one match between us and the play offs as teams above us play each other - and despite the problems we are capable of winning matches as shown away at Blackburn, just one week ago. 

We can all see the problems, we all know the issues, the question is do we let those things dictate how the next few matches go, or do we actually take one match at a time and see what happens?  Poor performance it was last night, but the season didn't end yesterday!!!

Look,

I agree that it's not over, we're very much still in it.

But I refuse to converse with you, you intentionally come on here to goad, start conflict or just wind people up.

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

Even if we scrape in chances are we would play Boro so that would be pretty much just two more game to play and get frustrated by. Maybe best for all to have a summer of restructuring. My only concern is that our starting 11 come Auust could be.....

Gunn

Byram, Hanley, Gibson, Dimi

McLean, Nunez, Gibbs

Sargent, Idah, Hernandez

That would indicate a ****e summer transfer window.

Byram won't be here either, so replace with Mumba.

4 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Mumba is legit tbf can’t wait to get him back

Webber will probably sell him

7 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Byram is still here only because the doctors are on strike.

Hanley will be, at best, in rehab; more likely into Louis Thompson territory. We must hang on to Omobamidele. Rowe and maybe Springett will be competing for a winger slot. I am guessing Dowell will sign a new deal and compete with Gibbs and Nacho for the playmaker role. Unless we pull some cheap rabbits from the transfer hat we will have a decent mid table squad. That is all.

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

2 matches, I think

Norwich 4 wins = 73 pts

Blackburn 5 wins (and 1 defeat to Millwall) = 77 pts

Millwall 5 wins = 77 pts

Can substitute Millwall for Preston

potential 4 pt gap, therefore 2 matches need to go our way. As it stands at 14:30 BST today

Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CDMullins said:

Look,

I agree that it's not over, we're very much still in it.

But I refuse to converse with you, you intentionally come on here to goad, start conflict or just wind people up.

Glad we agree about the season not being over.

Believe it ir not, a lot of my posts are quite harmless and ordinary, but if some posts jangle a few brain cells, then good - someone has to try and see through a sea of miserablist negativity and redress the balance a bit!  It's too easy for negativity to take over when what is needed is some positivity!

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Glad we agree about the season not being over.

Believe it ir not, a lot of my posts are quite harmless and ordinary, but if some posts jangle a few brain cells, then good - someone has to try and see through a sea of miserablist negativity and redress the balance a bit!  It's too easy for negativity to take over when what is needed is some positivity!

Who are you to decide whether they are harmless or not?

You've been much quieter this season than last,

But if you don't understand that posting pro unsubstantiated nonsense after each dribbling doesn't goad or wind people up then you have an incredible lack of emotional intelligence 

4 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Who are you to decide whether they are harmless or not?

You've been much quieter this season than last,

But if you don't understand that posting pro unsubstantiated nonsense after each dribbling doesn't goad or wind people up then you have an incredible lack of emotional intelligence 

Wow 

If unsubstantiated nonsense was banned there'd be no threads left...