cambridgeshire canary

**official lappinitup match thread Boro V Canaries**

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

I'd get rid of Webber and beg Keiron Scott to come back as DOF if possible.

And he'd laugh at you and say no chance sonĀ 

1 minute ago, Helsinki canary said:

46 games a season x 5 = 230 , maybe a few cup games aswell + the 1 season option = 286

I was talking his career in general, he'll finally get his first goal for Barrow at the 340th time of asking šŸ‘

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

We Need Webber sacked in the Morning new DOF in before the start of the summer so he can get his own people in a get the summer Transfer windowĀ  off to a good startĀ 

We've sacked two managers in 2 seasons for not progressing. And 3rd manager is struggling to get a tune out of this squad.

And yet one man has been solely responsible for recruitment, which has been utterly appalling. Surely on those grounds alone Webber should be sacked!Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

We cannot have Webber overseeing another transfer window that's for sure.

This squad is utterly shoite.

Webber is sitting there thinking i built this team and still Nobody in the boardroom is blaming me good old zoe is doing wellĀ 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Channonā€™s Windmill said:

No excuse, Hayden managed to walk off the bud and take his seat on the bench.

Hayden should of been dumped before ChristmasĀ 

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

We Need Webber sacked in the Morning new DOF in before the start of the summer so he can get his own people in a get the summer Transfer windowĀ  off to a good startĀ 

Absolutely agree. Mind you he won't go easily. Chelsea never wanted him, in fact used him as bait for other opportunities. Hierarchy at Man utd apparently laughed when they heard Chelsea were 'interviewing' WebberšŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

I'd get rid of Webber and beg Keiron Scott to come back as DOF if possible.

Should go for Broughton from Blackburn although whether we can get him is another matter. He has been responsible for the majority of the jewels who have come via our academy (and Lutonā€™s) in recent yearsĀ 

Funny old game this though. Weā€™ve hit the post, beenĀ denied a clear pen and missed two or three great chances.

They havenā€™t really been any better than us other than the ruthless finishing. On another day this is 3-3.Ā 
Ā 

that does not excuse our inept defensive display thoughĀ 

• Like 1

This game would have been a different result putting the right midfield in tonight. Why didnā€™t he put Byram in at CB?. Instead all people do is complain we are missing McLean.Ā 
What are we missing ? His goals, assists, through balls, free kicks or his defensive midfield skills or none of the above .

3 minutes ago, Yellowfuture said:

are we on the beach yet?

Yes, but they all keep running away in a panic when they see someone with a beach-ball.

I mean Boro have been very average tbh. We've just been terrible. Luton could go up.

Edited by Michael Starr

1 minute ago, jonnyace1 said:

This game would have been a different result putting the right midfield in tonight. Why didnā€™t he put Byram in at CB?. Instead all people do is complain we are missing McLean.Ā 
What are we missing ? His goals, assists, through balls, free kicks or his defensive midfield skills or none of the above .

Careful youā€™ll upset HoggyĀ 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Funny old game this though. Weā€™ve hit the post, beenĀ denied a clear pen and missed two or three great chances.

They havenā€™t really been any better than us other than the ruthless finishing. On another day this is 3-3.Ā 
Ā 

that does not excuse our inept defensive display thoughĀ 

Boro have cruised the 2nd half.