cambridgeshire canary

**official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Millers**

Tomlinson injured then the Norwich curse also Sinani and Mumba crocked.

3 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Formation?

Max. Soensen Andrew O. McCallum 

Sara. Gibbs

Marquinhos  Pukki  Onel

Sargent 

? 

Looks like either a 442 or a 4231 with one of Sargent or Pukki dropping a bit deeper. I hope it's Pukki playing deeper. We're playing with 2 wingers so let Sargent lead the line and have Pukki make late runs into the box for low cut backs 

• Like 1

I hope its not back to Sarge out wide again. We looked so much better on Friday with 5 in the middle. Sara will have too much to do on his own.

Blackburn result could do us a real favour. Lets not throw it away.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Hugill will look to target Lungi in the air, I suspect. Not that Lungi's weak in the air, he's quite good at getting his head on things, but Omo's considerably more imposing and would be a harder one for Hugill to win.

Will be a tough battle, this one. This is the sort of game we really needed Hanley for, but we'll have to do the best we can without him.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Hugill will look to target Lungi in the air, I suspect. Not that Lungi's weak in the air, he's quite good at getting his head on things, but Omo's considerably more imposing and would be a harder one for Hugill to win.

Will be a tough battle, this one. This is the sort of game we really needed Hanley for, but we'll have to do the best we can without him.

Yes. Hanley has his limitations but ironically he would be the perfect player for this game. It's also meant that we've had to move Sorensen from midfield just as he was starting to look at home there. He never gets much luck.

Expect more injuries today due to two games in 3 days.  An injury free match would be a bonus.  

37 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

4-4-2 or similar, I imagine. Gunn; Aarons, Omobamidele, Sorensen, McCallum; Marquinhos, Gibbs, Sara, Hernandez; Pukki, Sargent. 

Possibly a 4-2-3-1 if one of Pukki or Sargent plays behind the other.

It''ll be 4-2-3-1 with Sargent behind Pukki.

OTBC

4 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Hayden finally in the squad with 5 games to go. POTS 🤣

We need him at the moment. Dropping like flies!

Might want to test Rotherham's goalie. Viktor Johansson's usually their number one and he's been good this season, but not playing today.

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Might want to test Rotherham's goalie. Viktor Johansson's usually their number one and he's been good this season, but not playing today.

He's stood up to the early tests well- save from Sargent was excellent.