Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Potters V Canaries*

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

Sorensen RB arrons right wing 😎

Not disappointed with that, Aaron's like most modern FBs can't defend.

Few surprises then if all this is true. Lungi at right-back? Aarons on right-wing with Sargent up top and Pukki at 10??

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

Jeez. Sargent could have just squared it to Pukki for an open goal.

That was the best and worst of Sargent right there. Made an absolute bloody nuisance of himself to get himself in that position in the first place, then cacked it.

It’s not necessarily we are crap it’s that we seem to have football Alzheimer’s 

We seriously forget how to play football sometimes

I think the players are coasting towards the end of the season a bit as well, they don’t look motivated sufficiently. Other teams want it more.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

From time to time, some of our players look devoid of talent, balance and determination.

AO came on and did everything right and couldn't look any more composed and determined, didn't put a foot wrong and kept us in the game, and then ends up straight back on the bench.

First time Wagner has f*cked me off actually.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

7 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

That was the best and worst of Sargent right there. Made an absolute bloody nuisance of himself to get himself in that position in the first place, then cacked it.

I think it was his inability to control a ball that caused him the problem there. His first touch missed the ball completely and he almost ran over the ball.  His touch is horrendous.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

AO came on and did everything right and couldn't look any more composed and determined, didn't put a foot wrong and kept us in the game, and then ends up straight back on the bench.

First time Wagner has f*cked me off actually.

Disagree, I thought we looked considerably worse with Omo at the back. Maybe just because we then had two right footed CBs but there we go.

Just now, All the Germans said:

I think it was his inability to control a ball that caused him the problem there. His first touch missed the ball completely and he almost ran over the ball.  His touch is horrendous.

Sorta, he did batter his way past a defender on the way. It's as if he can do one thing at once but not two.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Sorta, he did batter his way past a defender on the way. It's as if he can do one thing at once but not two.

He's good at running and pushing people about.

Not so good at controlling a football.

OTBC

• Like 1