Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Official Lapps match thread Brizzle away

Bit harsh on Hernandez, not sure he did much worse than anyone else last week, unless tactical. 

Will always love Tim Krul but sorry to say I’m happy to see him dropped.

Just now, Monty13 said:

Bit harsh on Hernandez, not sure he did much worse than anyone else last week, unless tactical. 

Yeah I thought the same about Onel. Then again, he usually makes a good impact as a sub, especially as the opposition defenders tire.

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Issue is we drop Hernandez and now we don't have a natural winger in the starting 11

I like the team, Nunez will offer for the ball much more than Onel, in turn hopefully allowing Sargent to play as more of a striker than no10. 

5 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Tzolis didn’t impress then.

Given he was getting out of breath from just walking a few steps in his last match nevermind how chubby he looks fair to say it might be awhile before we see him start for us.

7 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Tzolis didn’t impress then.

He was so bad I think at one point he was actually laughing 😂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given he was getting out of breath from just walking a few steps in his last match nevermind how chubby he looks fair to say it might be awhile before we see him start for us.

He needs a bit of work to be sure - never a good sign when you leave footprints on the pitch.

Hopefully he'll come good eventually.

13 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

He was so bad I think at one point he was actually laughing 😂 

As I said in another thread he looked like a chubby teenager who had won a competition 

33 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Issue is we drop Hernandez and now we don't have a natural winger in the starting 11

We don't play with wingers. Hernandez isn't a natural fit for the system, notably leaving a big gap to Gianonoulis behind him. Hopefully Nunez will bring more balance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Petriix said:

We don't play with wingers. Hernandez isn't a natural fit for the system, notably leaving a big gap to Gianonoulis behind him. Hopefully Nunez will bring more balance. 

This absolutely.  I'm a little surprised that Wagner has been starting him albeit he played quite well in the first two.  Does leave us a little short of pace mind you.

Edited by Barham Blitz