10 LET "NOR" = 0

20 LET "OPPO" = 1+

30 PRINT "LOST AGIN, BOR"

40 REPEAT LINES 10 - 30

Do I get the job? 😀

Seems a bit basic to me

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You can imagine the interview finishing off with a ".... don't suppose you know how to take people out online, do you?   I mean... silence their social media access...   Crush them from being able to communicate... That kind of thing?"

"No, neither do we... Ok, we'll give you a call if interested"

"NEXT!".

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Haus said:

No salary listed so a pass from me 

No benefits of any kind listed. Do find it interesting when an employer tells you everything they want and nothing about what they are offering you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monty13 said:

No benefits of any kind listed. Do find it interesting when an employer tells you everything they want and nothing about what they are offering you.

Click on the "apply here" button and you get the full job description and approximate salary.

25 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Click on the "apply here" button and you get the full job description and approximate salary.

Yep. And it's not a great salary for the role either!

47 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

As an IT professional I wouldn’t roll out of bed for that salary. Someone please point out to the club that if you pay peanuts all you get is monkeys!

50 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I mean that doesn’t really change my point, the expectation is you want to apply knowing nothing about what you get.

10 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

As an IT professional I wouldn’t roll out of bed for that salary. Someone please point out to the club that if you pay peanuts all you get is monkeys!

Monkees?....Well it's good to Tork to the club and I suppose it's better than being on the Dolenz.....

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Monkees?....Well it's good to Tork to the club and I suppose it's better than being on the Dolenz.....

Are you a believer? I am.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Haus said:

No salary listed so a pass from me 

£40K, a little less than Mr. and Mrs. Webber and you will be working 24/7. Possibly they won't be.

4 hours ago, jaberry2 said:

I know nothing about IT so I've applied. Should stand a good chance of getting the role given Norwich's recruitment policy.

You'll probably get a game! 

'Manager' is quite a generic and over used term nowadays to beef up job discriptions. The role is below Head Of level but even so £40k would need a bit of discussion.