Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Don't worry everyone; Steve Bruce is on his way!

I don’t believe this BS….however, if this was the calibre of manager we are even considering….God help the board, talk about out of the frying pan & into the fire springs to mind.

Where they are picking it up from I have no idea, but up here in the Midlands they are reporting we have approached him, but I don’t believe a word of it. 

Football Insider is click bait.

I've seen on Twitter that Gallardo is being seriously talked about. Our South American agents working overtime?

If this has any truth then the good times are well and truly over. Crowd attendances will continue to dwindle and the disconnect between club and fan base will get wider.

Not impressed with this idea at all. Hassenhutl, Kutenai or Dyce for me please.

Not that I particularly want him (he’s nowhere on my wish list) but I’ve never quite understood the dislike for Bruce…is there something I’ve missed or is is a cumulative thing?

6 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Football Insider is click bait.

I've seen on Twitter that Gallardo is being seriously talked about. Our South American agents working overtime?

As others have said and I have said previously, the appointment of a Norwich manager is a very thin market. A couple of hundred quid would have led to that kind of a swing in the betting - Norfolk people know not to waste their money until there is a very strong chance of making money - see the PUPs for that. Not for me.

• Like 1

I'd rather try and pluck my bum hair out with my teeth than watch a side 'coached' by Steve Bruce.

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not that I particularly want him (he’s nowhere on my wish list) but I’ve never quite understood the dislike for Bruce…is there something I’ve missed or is is a cumulative thing?

Just that he’s a crap manager. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I'd rather try and pluck my bum hair out with my teeth than watch a side 'coached' by Steve Bruce.

It won’t be him, but it is coming from up here in the Midlands. To show the sort of reporting here I have just pulled this off.

BirminghamLive brings you the latest West Brom news as former boss Steve Bruce tipped to replace Dean Smith at Norwich City.

We don’t have the money for such a manager - every club he has been too now have monetary problems, apart from Newcastle! The only thing that could bring him here is the fact he is free, and would cost nothing! Just the ticket for a ‘self funding’ club, which would b against his principles (one hopes)!

Trust not true but if it is, the club really has lost its way!   Would be like the club putting two fingers up to the fans that.

We need a plan first, back to basics, no pressure for promotion and someone with energy and fresh ideas!    

Edited by ged in the onion bag

Doubt we would appoint Bruce, more of the same surely.

Although I did scoff and think wow we are linked with Dean Smith, what poor journalism.
Then remember the horror when i realised now it was happening and then the total "meh" i felt when he was appointed.
I do hate being right.

Litmus test for deciding whether a website/social media account is worth quoting is spending 5 minutes trying to work out which entity owns it.

I can't find out which ltd company / plc or individual owns footballinsider247.com, and therefore wouldn't take it seriously.

Its just a site geared up to drive traffic from Google News and NewsNow to generate adsense clicks. Complete pile of trash.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

If Webber appoints Bruce, he’s on the biggest wind up going. I’d doff my cap to him, touché Webber, touché. You win. 

By the way, this is never in a trillion years happening. More chance of Martin O’Neil, whos only a billion years. 

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto