Michael Starr

Everton make Pukki enquiry

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

‘It’s official’ The Real Buh’ (wtf does that even mean) is more disliked than me on here!!!!

Not disliked.

Just mind meltingly stupid.

It's ok we care for those less able than ourselves.

• Haha 1

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I wouldn't go that far... 😉

OTBC

How was your Norfolk tour Sir seeing family? Hope you had a heart warming time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

‘It’s official’ The Real Buh’ (wtf does that even mean) is more disliked than me on here!!!!

It isn't ever the 'person' but the views that posters are challenging. Those two things are not the same.

That's an important distinction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Not disliked.

Just mind meltingly stupid.

It's ok we care for those less able than ourselves.

I do that for a living!! Trust me too, you’d want me looking after your loved ones. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

How was your Norfolk tour Sir seeing family? Hope you had a heart warming time. 

It was great to see the folks, siblings and associated children!

Bit of pitch and putt, the circus, Thrigby, couple of trips to Carrow and a tank fest at Forncett Saint Peter to finish it off! Who could ask for more?

We only had 13 family arguments and for a change I didn't cause any of them so that was a result.

OTBC

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

It was great to see the folks, siblings and associated children!

Bit of pitch and putt, the circus, Thrigby, couple of trips to Carrow and a tank fest at Forncett Saint Peter to finish it off! Who could ask for more?

We only had 13 family arguments and for a change I didn't cause any of them so that was a result.

OTBC

Oh fantastic, happy days indeed. I hope to get to Mecca in September and find some old family members graves before a fast trip to the Murderer’s and a match. Gorgeous City isn’t it, so much to explore. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

We only had 13 family arguments

Obviously don't have buh in your family! 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d rather be marmite than aldi home brand peanut butter.

I don’t give this place a thought when I’m not on here, there’s people on here that literally are consumed by me 😂 the profile views I get. The stalking… it’s sad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I don’t give this place a thought when I’m not on here, there’s people on here that literally are consumed by me 😂 the profile views I get. The stalking… it’s sad.

Time to spread the love. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I don’t give this place a thought when I’m not on here

We don't give you a second thought when you're on here! 

9 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

(Its Sargent mate not Sargeant 🙂)

Its more about the fact that the team is not playing to Pukki's strengths.
Pukki has obviously lost his pace and you know any training session against Norwich starts with "This is Temmu Pukki....." 

As pointed out by other posters he has less than a year on his contact and there were rumbles he wanted out in the Summer.

Is Sargent  the answer... no not after 3 goals in 2 games. But if Smith puts Pukki ahead of Sargent or plays Josh on the right to accommodate Pukki in our next league game then hes an idiot.

As said earlier, hes paid his debts to the club it should be up to Temmu if a bid comes in.

Hee Hee! 

The Ironing Is Delicious - Bart Simpsons relax | Meme Generator

• Haha 2

If Pukki stays his goals will fire us to at least the top 6 should we be promoted automatically that’s worth £150 million. Even if he doesn’t sign a new contract and leaves on a free next summer his goals have more than paid for the potential money we might get this summer 

8 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

If Pukki stays his goals will fire us to at least the top 6 should we be promoted automatically that’s worth £150 million. Even if he doesn’t sign a new contract and leaves on a free next summer his goals have more than paid for the potential money we might get this summer 

Totally.

And if Sargent gets injured we're left with Hugill and evergreen Adam Idah.

It's too late in the transfer window to even contemplate this.

12 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Exactly. Would have to be absolutely stupid money to even contemplate it. 

3 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

3 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Might need some cash to fund this though https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-transfer-link-bordeaux-winger-alberth-elix-9225188

On 21/08/2022 at 11:08, The Real Buh said:

Selling a proven championship goalscorer for a pittance? yeah, great business, genius.

It’s called business and you are clearly demonstrating that you’re incapable of making the decisions needed to run one.

Side Note: That’s probably why you’re on here so much venting your frustrations with the outcome of your own life into everyone else’s threads. Stay in your lane drummer boy.

NCFC is a business that wants to make money and balance the books. Why not sell Pukki? He’s 32 and past his best. We’re going to slowly watch him decline and disappear from the bench. He might bag a few, enough to keep the fantastic memories alive, but admit it, super sub is his future. There are a number of younger strikers in the side chomping at the bit. Why not sell him to a team offering good money?

Not sure where you got ‘pittance’ from since this entire thread was started with ‘supposedly’ and no amount of money has been mentioned. But you keep running with your trumped up assumptions drummer boy.

Honestly your stupidly is only entertaining for so long, then it just becomes embarrassing for you. 

Edited by CirclePoint

8 hours ago, BurwellCanary said:

Loan with a view to 10m Euro fee is the rumour. I think a space in the team is probably more the case. He can play wing or up front and is 6'1".

Bring him in and I suspect we could afford to let two go. There are still question marks around the likes of Hugill, Cantwell and Rashica in terms of futures - though most seem to think it's Rashica going, with Hugill possibly going out on loan. 

11 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Possibly, but only if you believe it will make the difference between being promoted and not being promoted.  Do I think Pukki makes that much difference, I really do not know.  

I have a fair amount of faith in Idah and Sargent, and do I think that is weaker than than Pukki, Sargent, and Idah, is that enough to get promoted, I have no idea.

Equally the transfer fee needs to be significant, I would say 10M plus.  

Out of interest, where has this Everton/Pukki link come from?

I can't find a single reference to it on Google.

15 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Out of interest, where has this Everton/Pukki link come from?

I can't find a single reference to it on Google.

I was wondering that.  Seems to just be the Pinkun.  Which raises a whole load of other questions...

6 hours ago, Barham Blitz said:

I was wondering that.  Seems to just be the Pinkun.  Which raises a whole load of other questions...

A poster on the pinkun. There’s no link at all.

On 21/08/2022 at 19:29, The Real Buh said:

What you must realise is that I'm sure,like many , when reading this forum on a phone, I'd often mistakenly tap on someone's profile, in fact I've lost count of how many times this has happened,I for one have never intentionally viewed anyone's profile. Your post leads me to believe that you think you are more important than you really are.You are wrong. 

On 21/08/2022 at 19:29, The Real Buh said:

I’d rather be marmite

Some people like Marmite Buh, I think you've missed your own point.

On 21/08/2022 at 07:29, Ken Hairy said:

Just a big fat no right now,  unless the bid was ridiculous and I mean £30 million ridiculous. 

I know we all think Josh Sargent is the second coming of big Iwan,  but it was Huddersfield and Millwall for pitys sake,  let's see him consistently do it first before we consign Pukki to the bin. 

Doesn't matter who he scores against. Goal scoring brings confidence to strikers.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

What you must realise is that I'm sure,like many , when reading this forum on a phone, I'd often mistakenly tap on someone's profile, in fact I've lost count of how many times this has happened,I for one have never intentionally viewed anyone's profile. Your post leads me to believe that you think you are more important than you really are.You are wrong. 

Ditto. I often do it without intent, too ... even on my Chromebook.

I once noted the high number of clicks onto my profile. I am quite sure that most of them were accidental.