Anyone going to be giving it a watch? Channel 4, 7:45 kickoff. Given the shambles that was the Hungary game with Southgate getting almost everything wrong I'm not exactly expecting great things sadly. 

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone going to be giving it a watch? Channel 5, 7:45 kickoff. Given the shambles that was the Hungary game with Southgate getting almost everything wrong I'm not exactly expecting great things sadly. 

Not if they take your advice, as they’ll be watching the Dog Rescuers and the Yorkshire Vet. The game is on Channel 4.

• Haha 7

Losing interest in non major tournament international football.

Southgate already doubting he can select non white players for a World Cup penalty shoot out due to the racial hate they'll get on social media should they miss!

Sad indictment of the modern game and what it means to play for England.

I gave up on International football years ago. 
None of the players care and the Daily Mail / Sun pick the starting XI.

Make the most of your Cricket, Midlands. Coz like Football, The Cricket Authorities only want the Big Clubs / Grounds. They do not want Leicestershire & Somerset

Going to our refurbished local for the first time since completion - it still doesn't have TV's, but does have a great juke box!

18 minutes ago, Walcombe canary said:

Make the most of your Cricket, Midlands. Coz like Football, The Cricket Authorities only want the Big Clubs / Grounds. They do not want Leicestershire & Somerset

20/20 is a leveller at the moment though. Leicestershire must still be the county with most titles still in this format. 

England are dull as f*ck under Southgate, who is more concerned with saying "yes" and projecting his wokeness than trying to play entertaining football.

I'd rather watch paint dry, or Love Island...

• Like 1

No matter how many exciting, talented attacking players we have (and we have quite a few) when we have such a negative manager we will always struggle.

1 hour ago, alex_ncfc said:

England are dull as f*ck under Southgate, who is more concerned with saying "yes" and projecting his wokeness than trying to play entertaining football.

I'd rather watch paint dry, or Love Island...

Love Island beats watching England, bright colours are the bikinis of choice this year. 

10 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Love Island beats watching England, bright colours are the bikinis of choice this year. 

Presumably you’re a massive CBeebies fan too then?

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Her: Fancy watching Love Island tonight? Me: No thanks I've got something better planned SYA ANSAT'

Love Island and Made in Chelsea. WTF is that all about?

10 minutes ago, Danbury Yellow said:

On the cricket theme, off to Essex v Kent in the 20/20 tonight.  This is Norwich v Ipswich in the cricket world! 

Are Kent sh*t then?

39 minutes ago, Danbury Yellow said:

On the cricket theme, off to Essex v Kent in the 20/20 tonight.  This is Norwich v Ipswich in the cricket world! 

The Dartford bridge derby!

What is….the Nations League?

What is the point of the Nations League?

Its free on C4 - I’m in and I’ll try and understand what it’s all about 🙂 I have likened it to Johnson’s Paint Trophy that dark and dank evening at St Mary’s.

No TT on tonight 😛

10 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Losing interest in non major tournament international football.

Southgate already doubting he can select non white players for a World Cup penalty shoot out due to the racial hate they'll get on social media should they miss!

Sad indictment of the modern game and what it means to play for England.

Really need to get into the detail of what he means / intends. We all recognise the shameful treatment of those black players last year on social media but surely the way to address the perpetrator's is not to try and 'protect' the players by effectively hiding them away from such situations because to do so is to accept that the bullies have won. The proper way is for the black players to be encouraged to stand up and take the penalties and have everyone's support should a similar thing happen in another tournament and punish the idiots who make the comments.  

This is awul, Tempted to watch the Luxembourg match, should be a high chance of Sinani netting against against the Faroe Isle's.