Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Minus 61

Minus ****ing 61, what a complete and utter humiliation and disgrace. 

And people think Smith with these idiots can mount a promotion push 😂

Weird mindset that I support this side yet couldn’t hate the club more at the moment.

If it wasn’t for this weird culture that football=religion, I’d have thrown the towel in long ago

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Weird mindset that I support this side yet couldn’t hate the club more at the moment.

If it wasn’t for this weird culture that football=religion, I’d have thrown the towel in long ago

Can't disagree. Farke made me love the club again, now I'm feeling the complete opposite

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Can't disagree. Farke made me love the club again, now I'm feeling the complete opposite

Agreed, swapping Farke for Smith is like dumping Sienna Miller for Gemma Collins.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I don’t care about Smith either way tbh… just so done with the vision of this club. Bit like the last few series of Lost 😄 maybe I need a new project, though is it sacrelige if I **** Norwich off for another club?

23 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I don’t care about Smith either way tbh… just so done with the vision of this club. Bit like the last few series of Lost 😄 maybe I need a new project, though is it sacrelige if I **** Norwich off for another club?

I've been there, and it isn't as easy as it sounds.  Remember that slogan during the Doomcaster days - "Prudence with Ambition"?  Well I have a big old Norfolk nose so I could smell BS even then.  Ambition?  If it wasn't for people outside the club stepping in at the 11th hour, we'd never have signed Darren Huckerby.  

All I wanted was a club, at whatever level, that would at least try.  Starting at the top with Spurs because they were my grandad's team, I went to a few games at the Walks because my parents (now deceased) lived nearby and ended by following a Syrian side whose name I cannot now recall, because their league kept going despite the war.  But it just wasn't the same. 

I'm sorry to say that we're prisoners on a life sentence without parole.  Free the Carrow Road 27,000!  We are innocent!  (Or are we?)

Edited by benchwarmer
  • Like 2

Whilst I agree that it is a terrible record, echo the sentiments about negative feelings towards the club and remain to be convinced about Dean Smith, I will wait to see what happens regarding players coming in/leaving the club and how the first few games in the Championship go before I make any sort of judgement about our prospects next season..........

On 22/05/2022 at 18:35, Midlands Yellow said:

Any other records broken? 

Least goals scored in the top 5 English leagues and also the 5 highest profile European top divisions.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Least goals scored in the top 5 English leagues and also the 5 highest profile European top divisions.  

Most penalties conceded too this season? 

Forget stats, the biggest thing for me is that we had such a great thing going between the fans, the players, the manager and the board. It was wonderful and I felt the luckiest football fan alive!

Suffice to say that feeling has been shat on, rolled up in tobacco paper and smoked into oblivion. 

Next season is all about rebuilding that connection. 

Just now, Canary Jedi said:

Forget stats, the biggest thing for me is that we had such a great thing going between the fans, the players, the manager and the board. It was wonderful and I felt the luckiest football fan alive!

Suffice to say that feeling has been shat on, rolled up in tobacco paper and smoked into oblivion. 

Next season is all about rebuilding that connection. 

Stu is the man for that job. 

• Haha 1

On 22/05/2022 at 20:10, Tetteys Jig said:

Can’t tell if you’re serious. Of course it is sacrilege, what kind of supporter changes allegiance after a bad year? It’s not the first terrible season snd it won’t be the last, Smith isn’t the worst manager ever and he probably won’t be the best. We will have a good season again at some stage and then rinse and repeat for as long as the club stays financially viable. 

Hoping you weren’t serious as if you were then honestly don’t bother calling yourself a supporter and good luck in your search for the perpetually successful team of your glory hunting dreams 

On 22/05/2022 at 20:10, Tetteys Jig said:

Yes it is...

However, I could understand you f***ing Football off for another sport - trouble is even that pool is small and getting smaller. 

OT - British Superbikes Snetterton 9-11 September 😎

Just read the appalling fact that our -61 GD is only ONE 'better' (I use the term loosely you understand!) than the GD's of the relegation seasons 2013/2014 and 2015/2016 COMBINED!!

- 34 in 2013/2014

-28 in 2015/2016

Also (of course) our awful points tally (22) and the equally awful 21 in 2019/2020 contrast with the very adequate points haul of 33 in 2013/2014 and 34 in 2015/2016. 

Truly and utterly appalling. The Owners, Webber, both managers and all players should hang their rich heads in collective shame.  

I'm not saying I want Hanley to leave, as he could be vital for next season, but both Hanley and Aarons have been pretty key to an appalling defence now for last four seasons, which has leaked goals for fun.

Is it time for a fresh rebuild. You also have to factor in farke never really addressed the poor defending, which this season neither has Smith, although this season we knew we had to strengthen and Kabak hardly featured, and we endured the powder puff midfield of Normann & Gilmour who offered no protection  

On 23/05/2022 at 17:03, overthebordercanary said:

2nd worse goal difference in Premier league history, no wonder we laughed at by every club and the media. 

Dear old Derby on -69 and we got TWICE as many points as those no-marks.

Nothing to see here 😉

29 minutes ago, shaunieboy77 said:

13 home defeats in 1 season must be a record. 

It takes some doing but we made it look effortless. 

On 22/05/2022 at 18:35, Midlands Yellow said:

Any other records broken? 

"Now we need to work hard to put it right - SCREECH - Now we need to work hard to put it right - SCREECH - Now we need to work hard to put it right - SCREECH - Now we need to work hard to put it right"

Sounds like a broken record to me.