cambridgeshire canary

Sunderland vs Wycombe playoff final

Will 100% be rooting for The Mackems with their ex canary contingent. Trafalgar Square last night as the advance brigades of the almost 50,000 army from Wearside arrive in the capital!

Image preview

Am hoping for Wycombe to overcome the odds here. Be funny seeing Sunderland stuck for another season in L1.

Wycombe for two reasons, firstly it would be two easier games than vs Sunderland next season and secondly, Sunderland will be a far harder team for 1p5wich to beat next season too. 

Wycombe to win please. Easier to get to and quite a nice place. 

I watched the semi final games. The standard was poor. You have to be pretty bad to finish 11th behind teams like these😂

Sunderland. for Alex Neil and because closer to me should i decide to go to an away game.

Pritchard back at Carrow Rd next season might be quite funny, unless he has a ‘world-y’ and the Mackams stuff us of course. The ‘soon to be world class Man City starlet’ Roberts might have a point to prove as well. Wycombe for me though, it should mean one of the 22/23 L1 automatic spots would be accounted for, anything to reduce the binner’s chances works for me.

15 minutes ago, Beetley Yellow said:

Pritchard back at Carrow Rd next season might be quite funny, unless he has a ‘world-y’ and the Mackams stuff us of course. The ‘soon to be world class Man City starlet’ Roberts might have a point to prove as well. Wycombe for me though, it should mean one of the 22/23 L1 automatic spots would be accounted for, anything to reduce the binner’s chances works for me.

Rather amusing that both Roberts and Pritchard according to rumours were very much 'do you know who I am?' Big **** Billy types who thought they were heading to the very top and now here they are both in leauge one.. Well, for now I suppose 😉

I’d like to see Sunderland back up but in terms of competition next season Wycombe obviously less of a threat. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I suppose we couldn’t have just carried on with the Alex Neil thread? We really needed another one? 

But how else is cambridgeshire canary supposed to meet his daily thread quota?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

First time I've seen a National Anthem at Wembley where hardly any of the players participated. Boris will be very angry 😂

Fans enjoyed it though. Not an unwashed scouser in sight

• Like 1