Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

You know what? Fu£K Dean Smith…

It’s not even that he’s a bad manager, he probably isnt

If you want to do anything with this club you need an injection of passion. He’s sat on the touch line looking like the fat controller. Nothing will change under him on the pitch.

Go and get Paul Warne. Just my opinion.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

And then when our team is sitll **** and loses every match we sack the next manager? And then sack the next next month? Don't turn us into Watfod, now jog off and regognise that it's not the manager but the players that need sacking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

And then when our team is sitll **** and loses every match we sack the next manager? And then sack the next next month? Don't turn us into Watfod, now jog off and regognise that it's not the manager but the players that need sacking

It’s step one: there’s about 20 other steps we need to do pre-season but this guy standing on the touch line is not the guy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Its not about doing a Watford, its about having an incompetent in place. He was bought in to keep us up and the results have been awful and hes stripped away our identity. What more damage do you want him to do? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s not even that he’s a bad manager, he probably is.

If you want to do anything with this club you need an injection of passion. He’s sat on the touch line looking like the fat controller. Nothing will change under him on the pitch.

Agreed, although don't know enough about Warne's managerial style beyond "supports norwich", on which grounds, I might apply.

He’s arguably now performing worse than Farke.

As a club we are in a total mess, I can’t quite comprehend how it has gone so wrong so quick.

could be a very difficult few years coming up 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s not even that he’s a bad manager, he probably isnt

It starts at the top with the owners sleeping during games, the DOF not really bothered and the manager isn’t pressured! 

Although I agree that Smith has not injected anything into these players and is clearly not a great manager, the failure is 100% down to those players being incapable and simply can't have anything injected into them, so not Smith's fault. Blame the recruitment and ownership. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

Dean Smith doesn't fit at the club. It's just not right, and it's not working.

This 100%

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JB said:

Although I agree that Smith has not injected anything into these players and is clearly not a great manager, the failure is 100% down to those players being incapable and simply can't have anything injected into them, so not Smith's fault. Blame the recruitment and ownership. 

Agreed. If & When Smith gets his own squad together, then we will see if he is having a positive effect.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d sooner see Webber, Smith and Jones take a bow. 

Then start a thread about it

• Haha 1

The reasons to support the appointment of Paul Warne are passion and commitment. Other than Roeder, Dean Smith is the most uninspiring manager I can remember. He is completely out of his depth. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Can’t I join yours? 

This thread is called “gotta sack Dean Smith” FYI

As Smith has just moved into a house in the area presumably having been tipped the wink that he'll be here at the start of next season he ain't going nowhere!

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

This thread is called “gotta sack Dean Smith” FYI

My reply was connected, anyway, I’ve got a second half to watch. 

Music to be used for all promo videos relating to the new season with current squad / management team:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seriously how many times have you said recently “don’t turn us into Watford”? 

I don’t think Smith was the correct choice but I don’t think there’s any sense in sacking him, but just so you are aware, sacking a manager doesn’t turn teams “into Watford”. Sometimes managers last a long time and sometimes a short time but sacking two quickly wouldn’t make us them you know.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Seriously how many times have you said recently “don’t turn us into Watford”? 

I don’t think Smith was the correct choice but I don’t think there’s any sense in sacking him, but just so you are aware, sacking a manager doesn’t turn teams “into Watford”. Sometimes managers last a long time and sometimes a short time but sacking two quickly wouldn’t make us them you know.

i agree some managers stay 3/4 years some stay 6 months if it is not working then we must change things 

what worries me most is we were told a DOF would allow us to change manager if he left for what ever reason and another could easily slot in with the same style that the players were used to etc 

seems Webber F.......... That up just like the summer signings 

we have ripped up all the good work Farke did instead of improving it 

• Like 6

There's an unfortunate difference between sacking Smith and never having appointed him in the first place. There's a reason why, in our 120 year history, we've had our two most successful seasons in the past four years.

Webber is an architect of change when what we needed was continuity. You sadly can't recreate continuity with further change. 

4 minutes ago, Petriix said:

There's an unfortunate difference between sacking Smith and never having appointed him in the first place. There's a reason why, in our 120 year history, we've had our two most successful seasons in the past four years.

Webber is an architect of change when what we needed was continuity. You sadly can't recreate continuity with further change. 

Two most successful season in 120 years in the past four years! Really! Some people don’t have very good memories!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

I would say that being 3rd in the first premiership was far and away the best season in our 120 year history

• Like 7