Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Villa (PL/A) *****

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Refused to join Villa the other season as he did not want to get relegated and play in the championship

Then he got relegated with Bremen, beggars can’t be choosers, don’t see a huge number of clubs getting ready to give us our money back.

15 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Smith seems not to rate our Greek players at all. Any excuse to drop Giannoulis and he does, even for a player who won't be here next year while Giannoulis might. Any excuse to leave Tzolis out completely and he does. Maybe it's what he sees in training. Maybe it's because Smith hasn't got a clue. Who knows?

Well Farke was the same and I'm doubting they both don't have a clue since they've had pretty decent careers in management so far, and have seen much more of these players than we have.

• Like 1

I can see trouble ahead ... fans moaning again, ripping up season tickets ,  Krul using planks of wood to secure his goal has the full backs have gone away with there bucket and spades , 😉😉😉

Playing Wigan and Rotherham next season then, strange I thought we were told a certain Suffolk side were destined to be playing us next season, imagine my surprise to see them 20 points off promotion and 13 off the play offs, surely that can't be right for such a giant of lower league football 🤔

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Playing Wigan and Rotherham next season then, strange I thought we were told a certain Suffolk side were destined to be playing us next season, imagine my surprise to see them 20 points off promotion and 13 off the play offs, surely that can't be right for such a giant of lower league football 🤔

Sure we might be playing away to Rotherham next season but guess who the binmen have to play to? Oh that's rght.. Forest Green Rovers!

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Been one of our best players this season and one of only a few who seems to care so not sure what you're on about

I think he's talking about the fact that Williams won't be here, but Giannoulis might.

Although Smith seems to be doing his best to make sure he puts in a transfer request. 

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sure we might be playing away to Rotherham next season but guess who the binmen have to play to? Oh that's rght.. Forest Green Rovers!

Hope they like lentil burgers..... 😏

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

How can we have a throw near their box, then 4 passes later it's with Krul?? 🙄

Because ManC do it. So we have to do it. Its so they can keep possession. Even if its on our goal line.

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Jimmy Krankie (@JimmyKrankie) / Twitter

You called?

OTBC

Both wear shorts...both over confident...both not what they appear to be at first...only one works well with a regular Scottish partner

Yorkshire trips looking good for me next season, Huddersfield (maybe), Millers, pity about Argyle as I’ve not been back to Stonehouse for over 5 years now.