Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*** The official lappinitup vs London blues match thread***

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Have Lees-Melou or McLean even touched the ball yet??? Bring back Gilmour 😜😜🤣

Bring back Lambert. Bring back hanging. Bring back conscription. Anything but this pile of manure.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Agent Gilmour concluded: "You may have to use first gear but, truthfully, coasting in neutral should be more than enough."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇

25 minutes ago, king canary said:

As I said embarrassing.

We look completely out of our depth against average teams like Palace and Brentford, let alone a team like Chelsea. 

Everyone involved in this season should be absolutely ashamed of themselves- Webber, Smith, Farke, the players, the owners, the coaches, the kitman, everybody.  

The kitman definitely hasnt been given enough grief

How can Smith take the massive risk that he took tonight with his bizarre line-up and yet not take what seems like the smaller risk of trying Sorensen and Rupp in midfield?

And I know this is a very common complaint of football fans, but why do some players get punished after a bad performance (Giannoulis, Gibson) while others who are just as bad seem to be first on the teamsheet?

Since Tzolis cost us about 10m, it would also be nice if Smith made some kind of effort to bring him into the fold. Even if he turns out to be crap as some people think he will, he won't be any worse than most of the rest of them.

Just now, Erraticus said:

The point is that although it would be completely understandable if Gilmour is ridiculing our shambles of a performance rather than a bird on the pitch (how funny is that ?!) , he should not play for us again. 

Get a fuc*ing life. Surely your winding me up. If not then please seek some help.

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Get a fuc*ing life. Surely your winding me up. If not then please seek some help.

Oh, do **** off 

23 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Smith needs sacking. Seriously. Pathetic formation and line up. 

Delia needs to **** off as does Webber. 

We're an embarrassment. The record defeat could go tonight. As it could in any one of our remaining games. Ashamed and embarrassed by this club right now.

Thing is, Smith has an impossible job. Where he should attract the criticism is the failure to recruit in January. All we heard whilst rooted to the bottom of the table was 'we're happy with the squad'

So he's either blind, or he took the job knowing he wouldnt get any funds in January, so essentially he became a Webber shill, a collaborator in accepting that the team wasnt good enough to stay up and happy to accept that. 

No club should be happy to accept relegation, but we seem more than accepting of it

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Normann has had an absolute shocker tonight 

Normann's had a few shockers since his return from injury. I though SMith would be big enough to drop those underperforming, rather than taking the Farke line of keep playing em in the hope they come good

Don't think I have ever seen McLean summed up as well as just before the end of the half him being gifted the ball in the box only to somehow kick it out of play and then for him to start pointing in random directions for no reason..

18 minutes ago, shaunieboy77 said:

Goreham just shut up about the bird on the pitch. Nobody cares..

It’s been the most entertaining thing of the first half. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, king canary said:

Most other teams manage to give it a better go than this though.

Two seasons in a row we'll likely finish 20th and struggle to get to 20 points let alone 40. It's pathetic at this point and I absolutely don't blame fans of other teams that hope we never go back up again. We're a waste of space in the top flight. 

I actually think we're worse than we were last time around in the Prem. After a £60m investment. Id argue were probably worse that we were when we won the championship

5 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Normann has had an absolute shocker tonight 

We'll  probably  buy him then.

Well Dean, what was that?

Listen, we went 32 minutes without conceding. And against a top Chelsea team that is no mean feat. I think the formation just needed time to work but unfortunately Chelsea didn't give us time. But I think now we've mastered it we see a different Norwich in the 2nd half.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Smith needs sacking. Seriously. Pathetic formation and line up. 

Delia needs to **** off as does Webber. 

We're an embarrassment. The record defeat could go tonight. As it could in any one of our remaining games. Ashamed and embarrassed by this club right now.

Try not to sit on the fence so much mate 😜......... I agree BTW 😄

I don't really understand the formation here. Seems like they beat an ineffective Lees-Melou press, then advance on our quivering, deep-lying defence without challenge. 

And Chalobah didn't even have to get airborne to head that in from inside the six yard box.