Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*** The official lappinitup vs London blues match thread***

Only right Gibson is dropped after his shambles of a performance. Must say surprised to see Kabak come straight back in though

• Like 1

that’s a really odd line up, not sure about it but suppose at least he’s trying something.

how the hell McLean still plays is unbelievable!

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well we weren't expecting that.

Byram injured? Rashica binned.

And Tzolis gone AWOL

Fact nobody has pointed that out or noticed it however is probably a good indicatior of how we feel towards the situation..

With all that's going on in the background with Chelsea. This might assist Norwich or maybe not. Who knows what's going on in Chelsea players thoughts. Let's hope it's all negative and they don't turn up tonight

Interesting formation. Let the centre backs and Normann deal with the defense with wing backs getting further forward at times.

That Chelsea team is solid. Don't see us getting through it, even with all the distractions. On the plus side thats all the top four played after this

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

3-5-2 is a perfectly sensible idea, but I'd probably rather see Gibson there instead of Zimmermann as a natural left footer and I'd definitely find a way to fit Rashica in.

Hopefuly just keeping Rashica fit I hope, given this match is mostly a write off and he's gone with a no wingers formation..

Is a bit odd seeing him on the bench given most would agree he's one of our best players right now mind

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

A few players get a rest for this game and we've had to rest less than we'd like as we need to try

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hopefuly just keeping Rashica fit I hope, given this match is mostly a write off and he's gone with a no wingers formation..

Is a bit odd seeing him on the bench given most would agree he's one of our best players right now mind

And Tzolis gone AWOL as you have said. WtF is going on with him. One for the here and now and the future . ‽????.????...?

Smith is a first class tw*t.  Still won't play Sorensen one of the few midfielders who has performed thisd season

• Like 2

No Byram, not even a sniff of Tzolis. Really concerned we've got Kabak & Zimm up against a Chelsea side with a lot to play for tonight. Here's hoping they have a blinder.

As for Mclean, the un-droppable. Read this summary about him against Brentford, and makes you wonder how he keeps getting picked

Finally, we are predicting that Kenny McLean will be axed in favour of Rupp. In 90 minutes against Brentford, McLean won zero ground duels as he failed to make a single block, tackle or interception, whilst also creating zero chances and failing to hit the target with either of his two shots – as per SofaScore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

No Byram, not even a sniff of Tzolis. Really concerned we've got Kabak & Zimm up against a Chelsea side with a lot to play for tonight. Here's hoping they have a blinder.

As for Mclean, the un-droppable. Read this summary about him against Brentford, and makes you wonder how he keeps getting picked

Finally, we are predicting that Kenny McLean will be axed in favour of Rupp. In 90 minutes against Brentford, McLean won zero ground duels as he failed to make a single block, tackle or interception, whilst also creating zero chances and failing to hit the target with either of his two shots – as per SofaScore.

Not saying we need to search McLeans house for any strange pictures of Farke and Smith but..

• Like 2

I like a back 3 but I cannot believe we're trying it with Williams again, which completely neuters any attacking play down one flank. 

Also the McLean stuff is just becoming a joke at this point.

1 minute ago, Chelm Canary said:

Disappointed to not see Rowe starting.

Hes a winger. You seen todays formation? We don't need wingers apparently.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

The picture of PLM makes him look unhappy with it too!  I hope Normann doesn't play that deep.  He might be needed there but his most inspiring performances for us were when he was positioned further forward (under Farke).  I saw him playing for Norway in the autumn and they played him deep as well - he can "do a job" there but he can contribute so much more further forward.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hes a winger. You seen todays formation? We don't need wingers apparently.

I'm guessing Williams and Aarons will provide the width. Odd formation for me. 

We will miss Rashica as well I reckon