cambridgeshire canary

So is Putin going to invade Ukraine anytime soon or..?

14 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

There are no people fleeing to the west from Donetzk or Lugansk, they are all going east, a bit of a giveaway.

America has always had an eye on Russias immense resources and potential wealth. I wish they had a few thoughts on a sxustainable future without their Leviathan ambitions. America needs wars to keep 33% of its industrial military economy going. Without wars America is doomed to the further running.

Nato has clearly shown thend of its road after their failure in Iraq Libya Syrtia and Afghanistan. Bojo's sanctions today, supported by Russians who always felt robbed after Yeltsins drunken giveaway, means that donations to the Tory party from wealthy Russians, hallo Mr. Lebedev, will also dry up.

They could not fathom Cuba being able to hit Washington and were prepared to throw the world into war, but to site NATO nuclear missiles in Ukraine, some 800+km MUST BE accepted by everyone as a legitimate move.

Today everyone was shouting their mouth off as to why Russia broke the Minsk agreement, totally failing to mention that it was us in the west that fueled the bombing of Dombass since 2014, Germany , France, the UK and the US did absolutely nothing to enforce the ceasefire agreement of Minsk, but Russia is being called out.

I would not be surprised, since we outlawed Russian trade in dollars and Euro's, if gas customers will one day have to pay their due's in Gold.

The information we are being prepped with by the BBC 'information research'? they get from the MI's, but there is a site were one can find truthful unbiased information, that of the OSCE, They have no crux with fake news, their observers are actually trying to investigate who bombs whom, but our propaganda ministry of much fake news is spamming our ears with irrelevance and omissions of facts. Read why the Ukrainian army did not allow OSCE observers to investigate the bombing of a Kindergarten in Ukraine, it says a lot about agent provocateurs.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/02/ukraine-where-to-find-the-truth-in-enormous-detail/

Three out of 57 countries have now withdrawn their services from the OSCE, these are the UK the US and Canada. Very telling.

Do read the original OSCE reports and not Craig Murrays spin on it. You even use his words!

I wonder what it will say of the 21st and 22nd...

Nevermind 😉

Edited by Yellow Fever
Today OCSE report https://www.osce.org/files/2022-02-22%20Daily%20Report_ENG.pdf?itok=63057
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Whether not you really believe that I've no idea but even if you do it doesn't answer the question - "You are surely not trying to pretend that you feel anything other than shame and embarrassment at the UK being represented by a Foreign Secretary who is as thick as pig sh*t?? "

Funnily enough, I rarely watch the BBC myself for different reasons - as far as I can see they have allowed themselves to become so brow-beaten by the Tories that they report government nonsense and lies as news without any analysis or fact checking and are so unchallenging in interviews as to be a complete waste of space. Although to be fair to them most senior ministers and the main liar himself pretty much avoid any real interviews, and prefer to try and mug us off with pathetic photo ops and Soviet style 'briefings' from No 10. So the interviews tend to be restricted to idiots like Dorries and Rees-Smug.

No wonder the whole world is laughing at us and taking the p*ss.

The whole world really isn't laughing at us, CM. You might want to believe that but in truth the rest of the world does not take that much interest in what the UK does as they have their own interests and concerns to worry about. I doubt that very few people outside the UK could even name our UK foreign secretary. Could you, for example, name the German foreign minister off the top of your head?

This name calling of Liz Truss is just domestic politics and the kind of insults being thrown around describes demonstrates just how far the name callers have lost the plot. As Shakespeare said 'full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'.

7 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

The whole world really isn't laughing at us, CM. You might want to believe that but in truth the rest of the world does not take that much interest in what the UK does as they have their own interests and concerns to worry about. I doubt that very few people outside the UK could even name our UK foreign secretary. Could you, for example, name the German foreign minister off the top of your head?

This name calling of Liz Truss is just domestic politics and the kind of insults being thrown around describes demonstrates just how far the name callers have lost the plot. As Shakespeare said 'full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'.

When your foreign secretary visits a country to talk to deflate a potential conflict you’d think they would know the two regions of Ukraine, but no she made herself look amateurish and from that point was on the back foot. Sums up this current set up of a government to a tee! Clowns the lot of them.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Indy said:

When your foreign secretary visits a country to talk to deflate a potential conflict you’d think they would know the two regions of Ukraine, but no she made herself look amateurish and from that point was on the back foot. Sums up this current set up of a government to a tee! Clowns the lot of them.

More to the point the Russians then pointed to her lack of awareness to rather make their case. She was an 'object of [foolish] anecdotes'. She was and is simply a huge liability and scored a huge own goal.  

We should keep our village idiots out of sight.

Edited by Yellow Fever
Same could of been said for Johnson on Iran and Nazarin Radcliffe
  • Like 3

Did Truss visit Ukraine just because she had to but was desperate to get back so she could tell all her Russian donors to lay low for a while and move their money elsewhere for a time. 

She certainly made it clear none of them will be included in the sanctions. Hence the Boris ballsup over Abramovich.

I think we should all be clear about one thing.

NATO, the West is not a threat to Russia. We want them to part and parcel of the modern engaged world and live peacefully with us.

What is a threat to the Russian oligarchy are western values of democracy and freedom infecting the Russian people if they so choose. It's that choice that terrifies Putin and his clique.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Do read the original OSCE reports and not Craig Murrays spin on it. You even use his words!

I wonder what it will say of the 21st and 22nd...

Nevermind 😉

I have read them and they are unbiased compared to the daily propaganda we get accosted to, equally recording what is going on in Dombass and in Ukraine.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

I suppose they could move the FA Cup Final and this would definitely mean we would not get relegated.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1570207/Russia-Ukraine-crisis-Vladimir-Putin-nuke-London-WW3-nuke-map

A NUKE MAP has shown what would happen if the Capital was targeted by Russia as war in Europe is looking increasingly likely.

I know its difficult to get Johnson out of No. 10 but this may be a little excessive. Although as per Alien - "Nuke the entire site from orbit-- it's the only way to be sure".

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I suppose they could move the FA Cup Final and this would definitely mean we would not get relegated.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1570207/Russia-Ukraine-crisis-Vladimir-Putin-nuke-London-WW3-nuke-map

A NUKE MAP has shown what would happen if the Capital was targeted by Russia as war in Europe is looking increasingly likely.

Absolute nonsense, where do I even begin with that article? Firstly nuclear war is not going to happen, the west isn't going to engage in any meaningful opposition to the Russia's conquest so we won't even be at war in the first place, nobody in positions of power will benefit financially from a full scale nuclear war, a crisis like one we're seeing will never be the spark that sets off mutually assured destruction, it will be military misunderstandings or the unfortunate coincidence of two nuclear powers having a psychopath as their leader at the same time, I don't like Johnson or Biden, but they arent' dangerous lunatics, Putin is, but his motivation isn't seeing the world burn, it's a pursuit of power and a lust to dominate and subjugate . 

Secondly the nuclear arsenals that would be deployed in the event of a nuclear war are nothing like they're described in that article, the days of giant, inefficient high yield giant bombs is gone, it's not needed due to the precision that missiles can now achieve, bombs used would be in the Kt range not Mt and many would be intercepted or destroyed before they land which would add uncertainty to the outcome. That doesn't make it any less catastrophic, but if London was nuked we wouldn't even notice it here in Norfolk and if the air bases in East Anglia were targeted we'd all die slowly from radiation exposure because the explosive yield of a 100-400kt blast wouldn't touch most densely populated areas in Norfolk. The idea that Russia would drop a Tsar Bomba on London is hilarious, it would require a plane to literally fly over the area due to the weight of the thing, we're also close enough to Russia that any bombs hitting us would cause fallout issues there and in neighboring countries that they hope to assimilate so they know it would be prudent to take out or offensive capabilities with the lowest yield possible, not shower us with radiation, it doesn't make any sense

It's irrelevant anyway because it's no more likely to happen now than it was at any time since the end of the cold war

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

4 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

I think we should all be clear about one thing.

NATO, the West is not a threat to Russia. We want them to part and parcel of the modern engaged world and live peacefully with us.

What is a threat to the Russian oligarchy are western values of democracy and freedom infecting the Russian people if they so choose. It's that choice that terrifies Putin and his clique.

Indeed I’ve been to Russia twice in recent times, had a walk through St Petersburg and the people there are no different to anywhere else, really friendly, the same shops as any other major city……it’s not the people it’s the leaders! Power hungry greedy xxxxx who aren’t in it for the good of any country but to line their own pockets! Our lot are no different! 
Last those who wanted Brexit shouldn’t complain now, part of becoming isolated means less cooperating to front issues like this!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Indeed I’ve been to Russia twice in recent times, had a walk through St Petersburg and the people there are no different to anywhere else, really friendly, the same shops as any other major city……it’s not the people it’s the leaders! Power hungry greedy xxxxx who aren’t in it for the good of any country but to line their own pockets! Our lot are no different! 
Last those who wanted Brexit shouldn’t complain now, part of becoming isolated means less cooperating to front issues like this!

All good except the last sentence. Brexit makes no difference to our ability to co-operate with our allies, for which we are and always have been members of NATO.

2 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Absolute nonsense, where do I even begin with that article? Firstly nuclear war is not going to happen, the west isn't going to engage in any meaningful opposition to the Russia's conquest so we won't even be at war in the first place, nobody in positions of power will benefit financially from a full scale nuclear war, a crisis like one we're seeing will never be the spark that sets off mutually assured destruction, it will be military misunderstandings or the unfortunate coincidence of two nuclear powers having a psychopath as their leader at the same time, I don't like Johnson or Biden, but they arent' dangerous lunatics, Putin is, but his motivation isn't seeing the world burn, it's a pursuit of power and a lust to dominate and subjugate . 

Secondly the nuclear arsenals that would be deployed in the event of a nuclear war are nothing like they're described in that article, the days of giant, inefficient high yield giant bombs is gone, it's not needed due to the precision that missiles can now achieve, bombs used would be in the Kt range not Mt and many would be intercepted or destroyed before they land which would add uncertainty to the outcome. That doesn't make it any less catastrophic, but if London was nuked we wouldn't even notice it here in Norfolk and if the air bases in East Anglia were targeted we'd all die slowly from radiation exposure because the explosive yield of a 100-400kt blast wouldn't touch most densely populated areas in Norfolk. The idea that Russia would drop a Tsar Bomba on London is hilarious, it would require a plane to literally fly over the area due to the weight of the thing, we're also close enough to Russia that any bombs hitting us would cause fallout issues there and in neighboring countries that they hope to assimilate so they know it would be prudent to take out or offensive capabilities with the lowest yield possible, not shower us with radiation, it doesn't make any sense

It's irrelevant anyway because it's no more likely to happen now than it was at any time since the end of the cold war

Its The Daily Express, expect nothing else 😀

The limited nature of the financial sanctions on Russia was very telling. The Russians and Chinese have London bought and payed for. Pathetic.

what we really need is a referendum on leaving london

50 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

All good except the last sentence. Brexit makes no difference to our ability to co-operate with our allies, for which we are and always have been members of NATO.

There was a reason why Putin was in favour of Trump and Brexit. It was called divide and conquer.

Trumps comments tonight simply put him beyond the pail. A fifth columnist if there ever was one.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All of this won’t stop until we assassinate Putin and create a power vacuum in Russia. Get to him. Poison his potatoes or whatever it is they eat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

All of this won’t stop until we assassinate Putin and create a power vacuum in Russia. Get to him. Poison his potatoes or whatever it is they eat.

Invite him to Salisbury for a look at the cathedral.

RTB asked if we wanted to put NATO troops into Ukraine. No, its too late for that anyway but very clearly we need to gain the initiative now and not let Putin dictate events. Frankly war is coming whether you like it or not (he has indicated that he wants to recover the old soviet states) so you might as well fight in Ukraine as opposed to the Baltic states or Poland, Czech or Slovakia. The Ukrainians are ready and fully motivated.

What about a no fly zone over government held Ukraine ? Shock Putin and more so his lackeys.

And yes shoot down any Russian incursion without hesitation.

Else just roll over. He might want Alaska back as well.

43 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

RTB asked if we wanted to put NATO troops into Ukraine. No, its too late for that anyway but very clearly we need to gain the initiative now and not let Putin dictate events. Frankly war is coming whether you like it or not (he has indicated that he wants to recover the old soviet states) so you might as well fight in Ukraine as opposed to the Baltic states or Poland, Czech or Slovakia. The Ukrainians are ready and fully motivated.

What about a no fly zone over government held Ukraine ? Shock Putin and more so his lackeys.

And yes shoot down any Russian incursion without hesitation.

Else just roll over. He might want Alaska back as well.

Calm down Custer, remember the Little Bighorn.

17 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Calm down Custer, remember the Little Bighorn.

Ukraine is key to Russia the rest YF mentioned aren’t. To hold onto Crimea he needs a neutral or Russian controlled Ukraine. Add that people on here aren’t really talking about the huge Ukraine pro Russian population in those two regions, it’s not about Russia wanting war it’s about Russia not wanting to lose more ground!

It will all calm down in a few months no doubt.

26 minutes ago, Herman said:

Well you can stop blaming NATO and Biden now. Poontang has played his hand.

Putin launched his attack during one of Joes afternoon naps. I’m sure he’ll get around to some more sanctions after his morning Botox session tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Herman said:

Well you can stop blaming NATO and Biden now. Poontang has played his hand.

Or Brexit, Boris, EU, Aaron Banks, Farage, RT, Grauniad, Mail or the BBC! 

Sitting in my hotel in Germany sipping my Latte, the main cause for concern, apparently, is the price of oil and lack of gas in these parts. Still they did send 5000  🪖 ……. 

Brexit and Trump were part of the long term strategy. A weakened UK, EU and US. If you still can't see it.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Brexit and Trump were part of the long term strategy. A weakened UK, EU and US. If you still can't see it.....

You’re the one on Twitter 13 hours a day consuming propaganda so I’ll have to take your word for it.