Just reading on SSN that there are more than one PL club interested in his signature and is a FREE agent. Any likelihood we're one of the clubs interested, perhaps on a short-term basis? What would be the consensus of opinion if (hypothetically) he signed?

3 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Just reading on SSN that there are more than one PL club interested in his signature and is a FREE agent. Any likelihood we're one of the clubs interested, perhaps on a short-term basis? What would be the consensus of opinion if (hypothetically) he signed?

Evwr thought of changing your name  to ...  ' don't be  daft' ?

But In response  to your question, absolutely  not.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I'd sooner ahem - have - Carol Vorderman. 

Who hasn’t had any work done at all .....

928397F7-0381-4EAB-AA3C-E059F8E28A81.jpeg

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Used to see her regularly in the local supermarket,  she had / has a holiday home nearby. Havent seen her for a couple of years though. Tbf,  close up, she looks 20 years younger than her age, with or without makeup. 

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Used to see her regularly in the local supermarket,  she had / has a holiday home nearby. Havent seen her for a couple of years though. Tbf,  close up, she looks 20 years younger than her age, with or without makeup. 

Wow  she's 61 !!!

1 hour ago, Don’t be Krul said:

It’ll be Burnley I’d have thought. They have a gap in their squad after selling Chris Wood and he’s ideal for their style of football if they can keep him fit.

I'd take him on a short term contract that's heavily based on incentivising appearances for sure. You've only got to see the two disallowed goals he scored within two minutes at the weekend for Reading to see that he can still offer a lot to a team. Late on in games in the prem there's few better than Andy Carrol to bring on to try and nick a win or equalise when long balls start to get pumped into the box.

Edited by Yella Army

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

There's a reason why he's a free agent.....

Yes, the reason is because he rejected Reading's offer of an extension.

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

I don’t think all of her skin is 😁

Skin? Maybe,  what's underneath  may well be artificial , but having stood next  to her while she  picked which  aubergine  she   fancied😉,  I can say , she doesn't look bad at all. I am not a fan  if cosmetic  surgery . What she's had  done has been done well .

Andy C might last till end of season and do a job 

Here he with our luck he would get injured in his first warm up and we would never see him 

A No from me 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Skin? Maybe,  what's underneath  may well be artificial , but having stood next  to her while she  picked which  aubergine  she   fancied😉,  I can say , she doesn't look bad at all. I am not a fan  if cosmetic  surgery . What she's had  done has been done well .

Although she says she hasn’t had any work done at all apparently 😁

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Although she says she hasn’t had any work done at all apparently 😁

I wouldn't  know.  I do know she does a lot of gym work and eats v healthily. 

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I wouldn't  know.  I do know she does a lot of gym work and eats v healthily. 

So you follow her round the supermarket and to the gym ? 😉

12 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

So you follow her round the supermarket and to the gym ? 😉

No, I'm her nutritionist and personal trainer. 😉

• Haha 2

I sat in the row behind her in the theatre a few months ago. She is stunning. Even my wife agreed.

3 hours ago, tricky974 said:

👆 I'd rather have Carol Vorderman too.

You know that harry Enfield  'Kevin the teenager' sketch when he's 12  counting down the minutes till his birthday and then turns into 'Kevin the teenager'.

I think i realised I had hit Middle-age when I reached my 45th birthday and suddenly started fancying Carol Vorderman more than Rachel Riley 

14 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Hammers fans are up it arms as he has been seen at their training ground.

Come on you Irons.

They will get him, and then do what they normally do, sell another injury prone player........to us!

15 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

15 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

as posted by Keelensgrandad in another thread

I did love the Peter Allis one while chatting about Countdown while there was a lull in the Golf. (Yes, I know some think its a continuous lull).

While chatting about it, and I can't remember if it was talking about Vordermann but he said "I got aroused". Ken Brown giggled and seemed embarrassed but up pipes Peter. "Yes, Seven letters. Aroused". Classic.

Andy Carroll has been a weapon. 

In many ways he is an excellent explanatory example of what defines a weapon - as opposed  to ‘simply’ a good player. A weapon doesn’t actually have to be ‘good’ at all per se.

A weapon is someone who has a particular skill, way of playing, potential that forces the opposition - proctor hoc - to change their preferred way of operating, setting up or style in response to the mere presence of the weapon.

We don’t have any currently (having rather negated the half weapon that is Pukki via the sale of Emi).

Smith interestingly addressed this via the tactics and formation a Everton. Using a very aggressive, paper-open 442 as a win-or-lose style weapon. 

If that style is repeated, the addition of a good Andy Carroll might fit for a few months. Would look desperate. But it rather is.

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

One of the most over-rated player to "grace" the premier league - Adam Idah is ten times the player.

It would be like when we bought ......

John Hartson of Norwich in action during the Coca-Cola Championship... News  Photo - Getty Images

16 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yes, the reason is because he rejected Reading's offer of an extension.

Wasn't it because they couldn't afford to offer him an extension.

Haven't they got some financial issues going on there at the moment?