Sign in to follow this  
bethan sommerfield

so much 4 loyal supporters!!!!!

hi i would just like to say all you fans calling yourselves ''loyal supporters'' then souting all WORTHY OUT that doesnt make the rest of the fans look good does it and also how do you think the players feel when they run out of the tunnel and most (not every fan does) fans are shouting ''we want worthy out'' how does the players feel?????

it''s not all worthys fault is it??

cuz obviously loyalty means sitting idly by whilst someone who has proved incompetent for 2years destroys the club you love. the players probably feel like part of a majority as they dont seem to want to play for worthy. so how about getting someone they will play for in..... NEXT!

they do wanna play 4 worthy, if you have read some other posts some people have sai they obviously feel sorry 4 worthy because when SOME fans started singin WORTHY OUT they started 2 preform better!!!

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

hi i would just like to say all you fans calling yourselves ''loyal supporters'' then souting all WORTHY OUT that doesnt make the rest of the fans look good does it and also how do you think the players feel when they run out of the tunnel and most (not every fan does) fans are shouting ''we want worthy out'' how does the players feel?????

[/quote]players are paid large sums of money to be profesional, it shouldn''t effect them at all. i''ve made my opinion and yes it is all WORTHYS FAULT.

[/quote]

Well said Bethan.  You are certainly not alone in your sentiments, even if some poster on here will have you believe you are.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Don''t schools teach punctuation and grammar anymore?[/quote]

Do you have a grudge against students or something?

Bethan please , just because city sign a manager it dos:ent mean he is any good ,where would you put him alongside Willie Reid ? or or Lol morgan ? Parker {2nd term} ? or even Ashman ? perhaps Saunders ?     Fred Kearnes for ever

yes thank you dicky?? (is that your name) ?

and im sure im not the only 1 that thinks the same as me!!!

oh and by the way yes is the answer 2 your question schools do still  do puntuation and grammer it hasnt changed that much in the years!!

I have been a dreaded worthy out for some time now but have stuck to my vow not to criticise players at the ground and have not chanted for worthys head until the outcome of the game has been settled for fear of detrimentally affecting the team performances.

All my calls have been after the half time or full time whistle and that will continue.

I certainly have never booed the team or individuals pre or during match nor called for worthys head at that stage.

Keep the demos to post match - and focusd on managerial change.  

I will protest but I will also continue to support the team; I was one my feet as soon as green threw the ball for the second goal urging hux on well before people around me - I like the feeling of wins and goals - just not the other 89 mins in between!:) 

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]they do wanna play 4 worthy, if you have read some other posts some people have sai they obviously feel sorry 4 worthy because when SOME fans started singin WORTHY OUT they started 2 preform better!!![/quote]

not seen them perform well this season... ill give ya that we looked better when mcveigh was put on the park - worthy''s best mate

I sit in the lower barclay near the snake pit, when the chants of worthy out started the reaction around me was interesting.!!  Most (not all) of the people around me were either embarresed or downright angry with the WO chant. there was genuine amazement that supporters could call for the managers head while the team was winning and at the end of the match when the chants continued people started to laugh at the small group that continued to chant. Now look, I know it was not a good performance and I do understand that "It ain''t fixed anything" but we did win 3-0 and a worthy signing looked like it might be a good one (which is worrying) but you people who continued to call for worthy''s head after a 3-0 win were a embarresment. Please try to understand that I still think a change is probably needed at the end of the season (barring a miracle) but what you W O people did seemed to show it is a personal vendetta rather than a fan of a club wanting what is best for NORWICH CITY . We won for god''s sake you should have celerbrated the win . there will be plenty of opportunity to come out with your silly chants but the end of tuesdays match was not one of them

[/quote]

I`ve never been too convinced  that  our plight is all down to Nigel ,   so I agree  with your comment  Bethan ....

As for how the players feel when they  hear the " Worthy out " chants   , well , maybe they should feel a tad guilty  !!     because its THEIR  lack of professionalism  , and poor performances ,  that have spawned   this negative attitude to Nigel   ...    its a curious  mind set , they play crap , the manager gets it  !    something juuust  a bit  unfair  here ?   

whos fault is it then Bethan?? the players???

who signed the players?

who coaches the players?

who picks he team?

who tells the team what to do?

who says "we might be able to turn it round?" and "w2e Hope thinghs will improve" and "we are trying our hardest"?

still not the managers fault?

jas :)

I am a worthy outer but the chants on tuesday in my view were pathetic one we were 2-0 up. It was only brighton, but we were winning, lets enjoy the moment, lets let the players feel lke they have one not lost. NCFC fans are never happy if we''d have lost or drew i wuld have been shouting for Nw''s head but we won so it seems that there is a no win situation, which is unfair.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

I am a worthy outer but the chants on tuesday in my view were pathetic one we were 2-0 up. It was only brighton, but we were winning, lets enjoy the moment, lets let the players feel lke they have one not lost. NCFC fans are never happy if we''d have lost or drew i wuld have been shouting for Nw''s head but we won so it seems that there is a no win situation, which is unfair.

[/quote]

I think it hammers home the poinyt that many fans are not happy with whats going on and a lucky win against an appalling 10 man Brighton team isnt going to change their minds..  As it shouldnt, in fact it would consolidate peoples opinions, we finally won one and we didnt even deserve that one against 10 men!!!!

Perhaps I am of a dying breed of supporter, but I would never even

contemplate calling for the managers head when we are winning the game.

It makes me laugh just to think of it.

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]Perhaps I am of a dying breed of supporter, but I would never even contemplate calling for the managers head when we are winning the game. It makes me laugh just to think of it.
[/quote]

then surely if he is responsible for the victory against brighton, he is also responsible for the 15 defeats????  [:|]

I agree, it is all worthys fault, the players are paid to do what their manager tells them to do, in that case it is worthington.

He has had his time as manager for too long, yes he has got us up to the premeirship but also down again.  we are being loyal supporters, I am supporting the team I have supported all my life and the team is being let down by this biased manager.  think of Paul McVeigh he got player of the month and still he gets dropped by worthington.  On Tuesday he played the team that played so badly the game before, he also drops some of our best players so he can play and test the other players!! worthington will drop anyone who A) cant play to their proper abilties. B) he doesn''t like because of any reason! And another thing i cant beleive is that he plays half the team in the wrong positions!

i was at the ground on tuesday with my worthy out sticker on my chair! :) and at half time i was moaning at how badly norwich played and it is normally my dad who does all the moaning!

OTBC

GET WORTHY OUT NOW! :):):)

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]Perhaps I am of a dying breed of supporter, but I would never even contemplate calling for the managers head when we are winning the game. It makes me laugh just to think of it.
[/quote]

even if we had been dirge all season and truly abysmal in the previous 7 matches after the manager has spent a fortune on the team??

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]yes i agree with ypu aswell dicky and its true about the other post fans should be celebrating about the win not W O chants cant you enjoy a game of football anymore?[/quote]

in a season where we should have been challenging for the play-offs at worst, but have actually fallen into an expensively assembled low-mid table team, I don''t think there is anything to cheer about. let alone a lucky win against 10 man brighton.

Yeah what a disloyal bunch you are, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, only 24,000+ of you bothered to turn up to watch an underperforming side (no not Brighton) against a side at the foot of the table. How could you all be so fickle given the expansive attacking football the players have been providing you, and those few of you that even bother to turn up to away games have you forgotten the wonderful performances turned in by your team ?. If there are any further outbreaks of chanting nasty horrible things at lovely cuddly Nigel or the players then IMO the club will be quite within it rights to take you all outside and give you a damn good horsewhipping........

[quote user="Paul Aldrich"]

Yeah what a disloyal bunch you are, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, only 24,000+ of you bothered to turn up to watch an underperforming side (no not Brighton) against a side at the foot of the table. How could you all be so fickle given the expansive attacking football the players have been providing you, and those few of you that even bother to turn up to away games have you forgotten the wonderful performances turned in by your team ?. If there are any further outbreaks of chanting nasty horrible things at lovely cuddly Nigel or the players then IMO the club will be quite within it rights to take you all outside and give you a damn good horsewhipping........

[/quote]P.A top post,heaven forbid we should upset nigella worthless

As some of you, like Rankin, will know I have been a firm supporter of Worthington all season but despite this people need to realise that just because some fans chant ''Worthy Out'' and have been calling for his head since November doesn''t mean that they are not ''loyal''.

They are loyal to their football club and want the best for it ... if that means wanting a regime change after some pathetic and unjustifiable performances (Derby, MK Dons, Ipswich) then that is a display of loyalty ... having the best interests of the club at heart.

I remain hopeful for Worthington but my faith pot is not bottomless. The splinters on the fence are painful but I am unsure which side I now want to fall on. Ipswich was unforgetable and indefensible.

OTBC