Sign in to follow this  
bethan sommerfield

so much 4 loyal supporters!!!!!

Like me FBM probably has difficulty ''reading'' what you have written - text speak but be second nature to you but its liek double dutch to me and many others.   If its too hard to read then I will ignore it, and you dont want to be overlooked as you make your point simply because of your spelling do you?  

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

you WO  chanters do what you wish chant if you wish but i dont think its good to do it before or during a game

as i have said befor the players muct feel dreadful hearing the WO chants especially when the atmosphere has been dreadful all throught the game and the the only song you can sing when we r 3-0 up is ''WE WANT WORTHY OUT''

must make the player feel horrid and its not all worthy and also the fans which dont want worthy out or dont participate in the chants must think i would rather sing a song that will make the players and rest of club happier no just the fans that want worthy out!!!

[/quote] Bethan, if you were to ask all the players honestly what their views are on Worthy, I think you might be shocked that some of them don''t like the way they are being asked to play.

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

im sorry ''fat barman'' jope it didnt affend you but i dont see whats rong with peole of a young age writing on here

what didnt u like about tis bit?  "nd if u av a prob wid youngsters writin on ere dats like u a a prob wid youngsters goin 2 a game of footy whch dey enjoy"

[/quote]Not that I didn''t like it, bethan, it''s the only bit I couldn''t understand! I think I get the general idea and I can cope with some text shorthand, but too many letters missing nd i gt cnfuzd?! ok?

[quote user="silver fox"][quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

you WO  chanters do what you wish chant if you wish but i dont think its good to do it before or during a game

as i have said befor the players muct feel dreadful hearing the WO chants especially when the atmosphere has been dreadful all throught the game and the the only song you can sing when we r 3-0 up is ''WE WANT WORTHY OUT''

must make the player feel horrid and its not all worthy and also the fans which dont want worthy out or dont participate in the chants must think i would rather sing a song that will make the players and rest of club happier no just the fans that want worthy out!!!

[/quote] Bethan, if you were to ask all the players honestly what their views are on Worthy, I think you might be shocked that some of them don''t like the way they are being asked to play.[/quote]

A vwery good point, as it has been proven - if you say a word outta line you get the ''Jason Jarrett treatment''

FYI the ''Jason Jarrett treatment'' means get a couple of sub appearances on the right wing then shipped out to Plymouth where you show what you can do only to be recalled and find a headless chicken in your potential position and another player playing out of position on the right.  finally you don''t even find yourself on the bench,,,,,

oh right ok sorry FBM but im on mums laptop and the keys are a bit dodgey and also im not used 2 writing fully because i text to much hehe

well i would go and ask the players if i could.

yes there are also probably more fans that want worth out than in but as i said befor it doesnt help singin befor or during a game!! keep it until after!!