Ward 3

When will things become toxic

This can't carry on. We are pathetic, whipping boys of the league. Nobody is threatened by our attack. Every time opponents attack I just say here comes a goal and it nearly always happens. Goals we've conceded of late have been terrible. Nobody closes down or put a foot in. Can see lots of boos very soon

Very soon I hope. They need to get some abuse. The only time they ever take notice is she. It gets toxic but Delia is surrounded by so many brainwashed sycophants that it never turns til it’s too late.

Webber needs some serious grief and we need to let the owners know we won’t put up with their selfishness any more, 

• Like 3

Hopefully people can see that we have so many players out, in the richest league in the world, that it’s made things even harder.  Sadly I doubt a fair number of our supporters have the maturity to see it though.

Be pissed off by all means, but there’s absolutely no need for a toxic atmosphere. It would be better for supporters to get on ‘supporting’

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Hopefully people can see that we have so many players out, in the richest league in the world, that it’s made things even harder.  Sadly I doubt a fair number of our supporters have the maturity to see it though.

Be pissed off by all means, but there’s absolutely no need for a toxic atmosphere.

What a crap excuse! Even with a full side we got beat 7-0 and 5-0! 

For once open your eyes and accept this is damaging the club!

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Be pissed off by all means, but there’s absolutely no need for a toxic atmosphere.

Better than complete indifference which will be reflected in season ticket sales

12 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Be pissed off by all means, but there’s absolutely no need for a toxic atmosphere. It would be better for supporters to get on ‘supporting’

Palace had a lot of key injuries and they rolled their sleeves up, played some adults and got what they set out to get. 

Fans keep tolerating this drivel and it will stay in the same cycle forever 

24 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Next home game hopefully so Webber and the owners get the message finally! 

You're not suggesting that they haven't already sussed it are you?

Hang on though, you're probably right, they haven't

13 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Like LDC, do you subscribe to the “booing is, and always will be, tinpot” philosophy?  Because after yet another serving of utter dross from a team representing a club that’s rotten from top to bottom, booing seems a very mild response.

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

It already was today, chants against Billy Gilmour and the team.

Yes, straight out of the ‘I know how to get players geed up’ school of idiocy.  If we want them to perform, is that really going to work?

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Palace had a lot of key injuries and they rolled their sleeves up, played some adults and got what they set out to get. 

Fans keep tolerating this drivel and it will stay in the same cycle forever 

They had a couple out, everyone will have players out at this stage of the season. We now have 12. 

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Absolutely correct. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Yes, straight out of the ‘I know how to get players geed up’ school of idiocy.  If we want them to perform, is that really going to work?

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone thinks they can perform however geed up.

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Come on Branston. How does this forum make the players perform any better or worse. You are looking for a soft option. I really don't want to have to post scathing things but the reality is, we are absolutely rubbish at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Like LDC, do you subscribe to the “booing is, and always will be, tinpot” philosophy?  Because after yet another serving of utter dross from a team representing a club that’s rotten from top to bottom, booing seems a very mild response.

I’m happy for people to ‘support’ however they choose. I’ll gladly boo a **** performance.  But chanting against players mid game…is that really trying to help them play better?  Really?

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Come on Branston. How does this forum make the players perform any better or worse. You are looking for a soft option. I really don't want to have to post scathing things but the reality is, we are absolutely rubbish at the moment.

I was talking about at the game, more than on here. That’s where players need support rather than people taking the pee almost from the off.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

I’m happy for people to ‘support’ however they choose. I’ll gladly boo a **** performance.  But chanting against players mid game…is that really trying to help them play better?  Really?

Gallows humour or intense frustration?  Either way, the reality for the cold, wet supporters who made the trip will be rather different than it is for those sitting at home in their comfy chair, eating Christmas cake while listening to the game on Radio Norfolk.

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

Gallows humour or intense frustration?  Either way, the reality for the cold, wet supporters who made the trip will be rather different than it is for those sitting at home in their comfy chair, eating Christmas cake while listening to the game on Radio Norfolk.

You missed out 'drinking beer' in that summary 😂😂😂

• Haha 1