Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 20

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell

Healthcare.

I have some amazing exciting news for us PUPs this week. Our wonderful supporters Cavell Healthcare sent over a Christmas bonus of £500 to be added to our presentation pot. Cavell are an amazing company that changes lives, lifts people up and makes the world a better place. Thank you so much Cavell, I am so proud that Rays Funds is associated with you.

Here are the updated totals… 

I have always thought this picture would make a great Christmas card… 

Huge thanks and a Merry Christmas to our benefactor PUPanon, to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. And all you amazing PUPs.🎄☃️🍻

For our Christmas thread we have @gregt selecting the final six results. Greg is having a fantastic season in the PUPs league sitting in third place with 17/19 89% winning picks at a profitability of 3.26. He’s in the form of his life right now on a run of 13 consecutive winning picks. Having won when previously from this hot seat Greg is just the man to get us some Christmas cheer from Bet 365. So let’s find him our very best selections from the games played on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Monday 27thfrom the games listed on Bet 365

Assuming the game is on I’ll be making the final selections for our beloved Canaries Boxing Day game against Arsenal. I’m going to be relying heavily on help from you brilliant PUPs so please find me some great suggestions from the options listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

I think I have the January rota amended correctly now. Please shout if it’s not.

Final Six

01/01/22 Hammond1612

08/01/22 ZLF

15/01/22 Til 1010

22/01/22 Wacky

29/01/22 Sonyc

Norwich Match Picks

01/01/22 Duncan

08/01/22 LDC

15/01/22 Cosmic Twin

22/01/22 KiwiScot

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Gregt and me. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Greg and me, the thread is ours.......🙃

For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Hi PUPs Merry Christmas to you all!🎄 Off to Turkey this week with FENERBAHCE VS. YENI MALATYASPOR (home win).

For the City bet I've no idea what the squad will be so how about HT/FT City/Draw.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Hello pups

Lets see if we can keep up the good work this week, fingers crossed we can come up with a magic 6.

Ill be back on Xmas eve with the final 6 after looking through all your suggestions 

Thanks NN 

• Thanks 1

I've been let down recently by a number of top v bottom picks, so you may be well advised to give this from the National League a wide berth 🤣

Kings Lynn Town v Notts County - Away Win

For the match bet, City to upset the odds with a win and over 2.5 goals in the game.

Best of luck Gregt, Nutty and all you PUPs. And may I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck with your picking together with gregt and not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Boxing Day and a HOME WIN for LIVERPOOL v Leeds.

For the Norwich bet a boring 0-0 draw.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Note for Pups. Still possible Sunday's Scottish Premier league games might get called off to avoid the 500 attendance cap by bringing the winter break forward with hopefully a decision tonight. Lower Scottish divisons are going ahead as normal. Should anyone be considering going Scottish.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone and Happy Christmas!!

FULHAM v Birmingham HOME WIN

Good Luck @gregt and all you Lovely PUPs

For you Mr Nutty, a red card and penalty. Best of luck.

Hope you all have a lovely and safe Christmas🎄🎅

45 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Note for Pups. Still possible Sunday's Scottish Premier league games might get called off to avoid the 500 attendance cap by bringing the winter break forward with hopefully a decision tonight. Lower Scottish divisons are going ahead as normal. Should anyone be considering going Scottish.

May as well take you up on the Scottish scene Kiwi!

I will go for Forfar at home. Roared home by the 500 hopefully 😀

For our match, I reckon Gilmour needs to score sometime but I'm actually going to plump for a Sargent goal anytime.

Best of luck everyone. Happy Christmas all! 🎅🎄🎄🎄🎅

Ok this Sundays Scottish Premier games are going ahead as normal(with 500 attendance cap) then it's a 3 week winter break for them. So all Scottish games on this weekend.

Edit: The Welsh leagues have been suspended though.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 1

Alright feels like a roll of the dice this weekend and a dig into foreign climes is not bearing much I fancy.

Cove Rangers v East Fife - Home Win

Own goal to be scored

National League North please and Gateshead to beat Blyth Spartans on Boxing Day. 

For Norwich, as it came in last time, both teams over 1 corner in each half. 

Very best of luck. 

Merry Christmas and good luck to all PUPS.

As the Czech league goes into winter shutdown, I’m looking at Liverpool v Leeds - Home Win.

As for Norwich, just can’t see anything other than 3-0 loss, Arsenal have hit their stride, difficult to see but maybe Sargent back to score?

Good luck Greg and Eddie

I'm with DJ11 in thinking GATESHEAD v Blyth - HOME WIN on Boxing Day

For the City bet - Over 3.5 goals 

Wishing all Pups a very Merry Christmas

LeedsCanary

17 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck with your picking together with gregt and not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Boxing Day and a HOME WIN for LIVERPOOL v Leeds.

For the Norwich bet a boring 0-0 draw.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Called off within the last hour so back with another pick later. The game involving Watford is also off which means they have now lost 3 games to covid !

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Called off within the last hour so back with another pick later. The game involving Watford is also off which means they have now lost 3 games to covid !

Off to Egypt instead and a Christmas Day HOME WIN for ZAMALEK v Ghazi El Mahaliah.

I've spent a while scanning different countries and haven't come up with anything to beat @KiwiScot's suggestion of Cove Rangers to beat East Fife in Scottish League One. Cove are top, East Fife are bottom, the odds aren't too bad at 3/10.

For the Norwich match, how about a Treble of: Arsenal Win, Under 10 Corners and Under 4 Cards-odds are 27/10 with William Hill.

Good luck to Gregt, Nutty Nigel and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

And a Merry Christmas to you all as well, stay safe everyone 🎄

Best I can find for Greg is in Belgium on Monday evening...

KFCO Beerschot Wilrijk          v          Anderlecht          Away Win

Huddersfield v Blackpool home win

For our game Arsenal to miss a penalty

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Hello Pups,

Gregt - I’m going for my second favourite team so it’s Accrington Stanley v ROTHERHAM away win. About 7/10.

Eddie - how about Kabak to score anytime. About 20/1. 

Merry Christmas one and all ! 💛💚

I'm going for a home win for Eyupspor v. Balikesirspor in Turkey Lig 1.

Eyupspor are W5 D1 L2 F12 A8 at home and Balikesirspor are W0 D0 L8 F5 A18 away.

Good Luck, gregt!

For the Norwich bet - Gibson to score anytime!

Good Luck, Nutty Nigel!

Merry Christmas, PUPs! 🎅🎄

As it's Christmas, I thought I'd go for the only place in Britain with snow   

Rangers  home win against St Mirren

Norwich to get a draw

Edited by SwindonCanary

Fenerbahce to beat Yeni Malatyaspor

For the Norwich bet Kenny McLean to score anytime 

Good luck everyone and merry Christmas 

Firstly what a wonderful person is our Lessingham Canary of Cavell Healthcare to donate so much cash this season to the CSF,  he also supports us at NCFSC -  top man 

For my pick not many games left in the leagues I look at so I ll go for Rangers to win at home  against St Mirren

For Norwich , if the game goes ahead, there will defo be more than 2:5 goals  Ughhh

Good Luck Greg and Nutty and Merry Xmas everyone