Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Liverpool wont sign unvaccinated players..

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

This is definitely up there with one of the better PinkUn meltdowns.

This thread in 1 gif

image.gif.a77b81e3ee40a037e93a26007256371c.gif

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

This thread in 1 gif

image.gif.a77b81e3ee40a037e93a26007256371c.gif

Is that you spotting a queue of people outside a vaccination centre waiting for their 3rd vaccine booster?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Is that you spotting a queue of people outside a vaccination centre waiting for their 3rd vaccine booster?

It’s you spotting someone who’s papers aren’t correct, generic 1984 background character.

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s you spotting someone who’s papers aren’t correct, generic 1984 background character.

Yet I don’t really care about Covid passports, or whether you or anyone else gets vaccinated or not to be honest.

I mean don’t get me wrong I’ll still judge them, but it’s their choice. However it should be an informed choice, what I don’t particularly like is people spewing anti-science, conspiracy rubbish.

Whereas you care a lot about people getting 3rd boosters for some still undetermined reason.

• Like 1

Is an unvaccinated player more likely to carry the virus into the dressing room than a vaccinated player?

Everyone I know who has contracted the virus in the last 6 months have all been double vaxed and in most cases boosted as well [including myself]

Ironically those in my circle who are unvaxed have so far remained healthy and continue to test negative 

53 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Yet I don’t really care about Covid passports, or whether you or anyone else gets vaccinated or not to be honest.

I mean don’t get me wrong I’ll still judge them, but it’s their choice. However it should be an informed choice, what I don’t particularly like is people spewing anti-science, conspiracy rubbish.

Whereas you care a lot about people getting 3rd boosters for some still undetermined reason.

Like I’ve said before it’s not the third jab that’s the problem

it’s the 8th

12 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

I dont know why he's saying that for. If the jabs so effective then why are boosters needed? It didn't work the first or second time, but a third booster will work? And make people immune 

Do you know how vaccines work? Do you know the flu jab changes every year to improve it's performance? Vaccination improves your chance against serious illness so why would you spend millions on someone, when they were more likely to get ill and make others ill? Freedom of choice...

Edited by Kenny Foggo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Do you know how vaccines work? Do you know the flu jab changes every year to improve it's performance? Vaccination improves your chance against serious illness so why would you spend millions on someone, when they were more likely to get ill and make others ill? Freedom of choice...

I havent had a flu jab for ages. But I'm no doctor and didn't know they changed yearly. 

The point from the OP is that Klopp said the unvaccinated player is a “threat to all of us.”

If a vaccinated person is standing next to an unvaccinated person, both could have Covid. So which one is the threat?

Klopp’s statement doesn’t make sense to me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Players contracts need to include a clause that refusing medical interventions to protect their health and that of others will result in loss of earnings if they become unavailable for selection.

Why dont you just shoot them on the spot? will save the owners some cash flow

9 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Haven't had a tetanus booster since 1980🤔💉

As I work in a rusty nail factory I am regular as clockwork with my tetanus one.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Like I’ve said before it’s not the third jab that’s the problem

it’s the 8th

.... why? If I need a booster every 6 months,  so be it 

It's 30 mins out my day. 

Edited by 1902

25 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I've had more than 8 Flu jabs.

If you needed them then that’s fine, obviously.

28 minutes ago, 1902 said:

.... why? If I need a booster every 6 months,  so be it 

It's 30 mins out my day. 

🤣🤣 absolute maniac

a new booster for every healthy person in this country, indefinitely? That’s your f@£&ing solution, genius?

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

🤣🤣 absolute maniac

a new booster for every healthy person in this country, indefinitely? That’s your f@£&ing solution, genius?

What's your grand objection? Maybe I am a moron, but at least tell me why?

Edited by 1902

10 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

The point from the OP is that Klopp said the unvaccinated player is a “threat to all of us.”

If a vaccinated person is standing next to an unvaccinated person, both could have Covid. So which one is the threat?

Klopp’s statement doesn’t make sense to me. 

An unvaccinated person is going to be more contagious than a vaccinated one. So the more people that are fully vaccinated, the more it inhibits the ability of the virus to pass on through others - and also, importantly, lessens it's ability to mutate into variants. 

Vaccinating is a long term strategy that will work, but will take longer as long a there are people who insist on refusing to accept it is necessary. 

Edited by lake district canary
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

If you needed them then that’s fine, obviously.

I don't know if I 'needed' them, I had flu and every year since then I've paid and had a flu shot.

7 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I don't know if I 'needed' them, I had flu and every year since then I've paid and had a flu shot.

Very wise.

27 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

If you don’t have any pre-existing conditions it’s like wearing 2 condoms sleeping alone mate but you do you.

22 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

I'm not being ignorant, sorry if it came across that way I didn't mean for it. I've had 1 jab, my 2nd was booked for Jan 16th, the  got a message and it got cancelled. I felt if it is that bad then why are they cancelling people's 2nd jabs? I don't wish anybody to have any harm from covid 19. I have 2 young children, one is 4 and a half, the other is nearly 3, why haven't kids ever had to wear masks as they don't have great immune systems? The whole covid period has been confusing and seems controlled. Look at last year's Christmas party, they even took the pee out of social distancing, and number of people meeting up and laughed at the nation when people couldn't see parents or grandparents who spent the festive period alone and it was the last one they ever had.

I've seen plenty of young children wearing masks, it's a decision for the parent to make. Obviously younger children may not like to wear them but all they did was not make it a rule...you just use your best judgement on it.

However after observing the way people on both sides of the Covid argument are acting common-sense seems in short supply at times.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 1902 said:

What's your grand objection? Maybe I am a moron, but at least tell me why?

When have we ever vaccinated every adult in this country every 6 months indefinitely? Does that sound like a good future to you? This behaviour that you encourage, the locking down and the constant jabs, it’s damaging children. You don’t seem to give a toss about that as long as you feel safe in your hidey hole, yeah?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

If you don’t have any pre-existing conditions it’s like wearing 2 condoms sleeping alone mate but you do you.

I didn't have any pre-existing conditions before I had flu.