Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Liverpool wont sign unvaccinated players..

17 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Go read back. No you weren’t, but I don’t expect you to admit it.

Except the scientific evidence is they do need them.

You were wrong about flu jabs. You were wrong and you looked like an idiot.

look, just let me get to Christmas and then I’ll get railroaded into your “pointing finger and screaming like night of the living dead” weirdos ok. Just hold fire on labelling everyone a terrorist because they haven’t had a third jab.

believeing there won’t be repercussions from doing this to people is madness though. The majority are **** and tired of this ruining our lives and there’s a minority that are revelling in it, that just want to live their lives without purpose. It will end badly.

Anybody know what is being discussed on football forums in The Netherlands as they enter a month long full lockdown ?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You were wrong about flu jabs. You were wrong and you looked like an idiot.

look, just let me get to Christmas and then I’ll get railroaded into your “pointing finger and screaming like night of the living dead” weirdos ok. Just hold fire on labelling everyone a terrorist because they haven’t had a third jab.

believeing there won’t be repercussions from doing this to people is madness though. The majority are **** and tired of this ruining our lives and there’s a minority that are revelling in it, that just want to live their lives without purpose. It will end badly.

Lol you ok Hun?

I'm double vaxxed, AND had the booster (somewhat reluctantly), but I'll be damned if I stay quiet whilst ANY coercive measures are put into the law regarding the vaccinations.  I'll protest march with all the tin-foil hat nutcases if I have to - flat-earthers, 5gers, new world orders, you name it.

If we can't make a good enough argument to convince people to get vaccinated of their own volition, then that's our problem from an educational and outreach perspective, and we need to do better.

Coersion will only embolden the anti-vax movement.  You don't need to be a social / behavioural scientist (lol at those jobs) to work that out.

If the vax actually had a reasonable likelihood of stopping you catching it and giving it to others, I may be persuaded otherwise, but it doesn't and I have first hand experience observing how ineffective it is at all but preventing serious disease (which is obviously the main reason to get jabbed in the first place).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

I’m 35 but good to know 😂 

Good to know what? Are you on pills mate you aren’t making any sense?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Good to know what? Are you on pills mate you aren’t making any sense?

That you’re ok sweetheart 

2 minutes ago, Orly said:

I'm double vaxxed, AND had the booster (somewhat reluctantly), but I'll be damned if I stay quiet whilst ANY coercive measures are put into the law regarding the vaccinations.  I'll protest march with all the tin-foil hat nutcases if I have to - flat-earthers, 5gers, new world orders, you name it.

If we can't make a good enough argument to convince people to get vaccinated of their own volition, then that's our problem from an educational and outreach perspective, and we need to do better.

Coersion will only embolden the anti-vax movement.  You don't need to be a social / behavioural scientist (lol at those jobs) to work that out.

If the vax actually had a reasonable likelihood of stopping you catching it and giving it to others, I may be persuaded otherwise, but it doesn't and I have first hand experience observing how ineffective it is at all but preventing serious disease (which is obviously the main reason to get jabbed in the first place).

Bang on the money my man.

this is going to be great when they label a guy who’s had two jabs AND a booster an anti-vaxxer!

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Anybody know what is being discussed on football forums in The Netherlands as they enter a month long full lockdown ?

Vind je oranje een goede kleur voor
een nationaal team?

Yeah, all it does is massively reduce your risk of serious disease and death.  What a waste of time, eh?

2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

That you’re ok sweetheart 

That’s not even a properly written sequence of words…

Pills are bad guys.

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

Yeah, all it does is massively reduce your risk of serious disease and death.  What a waste of time, eh?

Go on, throw the guy who’s had 3 jabs under bus, you know you can’t resist it.

freak

Edited by The Real Buh

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

That’s not even a properly written sequence of words…

Pills are bad guys.

I feel like I need pills to understand what on earth your point is. 

5 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Lol.  Nice reading comprehension. Please go and find where I said that vaccinations were a waste of time.

This thread is a brilliant example of why I wish politicians would just shut their mouths about covid/vaccines etc and let scientists and the NHS do the talking. People have now made the connection in their brain between vaccines and a government overstepping it's authority and it's causing actual, real world harm in people refusing or delaying a vaccine because they don't trust the government and vulnerable people are dying as a result.

Every time that bumbling, ridiculous clown who calls himself a PM drones on about how people need to get vaccinated and the government, newly drunk on the freedom to enact authoritarian polices by using covid-19 as a convenient excuse start alienating people and telling them do this or else... are adding to the harm and reinforcing the beliefs of skeptical people. It's causing so many people to refuse to get vaccinated or not behave in a considerate way during a pandemic because they associate these measures to mitigate the pandemic with a corrupt and failing government who also don't follow the rules themselves because they believe they are of a higher class. 

If from the start you removed the politics that have gotten intermingled with the strategy to contain the pandemic there would be a significantly higher percentage of people would be vaccinated and wearing masks/social distancing etc and it would all be a hell of a lot less controversial, but that was never going to happen was it

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Not all pills are bad.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59681571

Covid: First UK patients given take-at-home pill

Any suggestion that the solution to this isn’t an endless cycle of vaccines, lockdowns and a passport that indicates what level of society you can enter is terrorism, clearly.

just getting over a virus at home? I hat is this crazy talk that millions have been already.

Lol.  Nice reading comprehension. Please go and find where I said that vaccinations were a waste of time.

😂😂 I said he’d throw you under the bud and he did like 2 posts later 🤣🤣

these b1tches be basic!

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Any suggestion that the solution to this isn’t an endless cycle of vaccines, lockdowns and a passport that indicates what level of society you can enter is terrorism, clearly.

just getting over a virus at home? I hat is this crazy talk that millions have been already.

I knew you would have a special hat.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I am fully vaccinated genius.

You are the guy that comes in after everyone’s stopped talking on a thread to score some sort of “zinger”

you’re an afterthought mate. You should pencil in having an original thought for some time.

So, no views on selfishness, a sentiment so often quoted on here, and Mother Teresa and Hitler then?

12 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I knew you would have a special hat.

Here’s another one, nothing original to say, just the old “yUO SpEllTed WonG!!”

yawn, basic as it gets.

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I couldn’t enjoy this video fully not knowing the vaccination status of the potter involved