TeemuVanBasten

Cantwell straight down the tunnel...

10 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

That's good, I just didn't want to cause you hardship, not being presumptuous... I just don't know you.

You're right, you don't.  Remember when you  thought you did,  i can't remember my ' name' then but if I remember  correctly  , didn't I spend all my dole money  at the bookies? 😇😅.... and live in a council house in Cork City?

If you were a bit nicer I might invite you over to stay in my 6 bedroom farmhouse and walk with me round the 60 acres that  separate me from the nearest road.... then we could walk  to a blue flag beach , less than a mile away and watch the sunset over a pint ,served by my daughter   , in the local boozer.

As a wise man once said to me " you never know who you're  talking to"

Just you carry on assuming.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You're right, you don't.  Remember when you  thought you did,  i can't remember my ' name' then but if I remember  correctly  , didn't I spend all my dole money  at the bookies? 😇😅.... and live in a council house in Cork City?

No I don't remember that, or rather you remember incorrectly. 

Just searched my posts for "council house" and "bookies" and nothing came up.

Link? £10 from to the CSF today if you can get me it

Oh of course, you can't link to something you fabricated to look like a victim.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

No I don't remember that, or rather you remember incorrectly. 

Just searched my posts for "council house" and "bookies" and nothing came up.

Link? £10 from to the CSF today if you can get me it

Oh of course, you can't link to something you fabricated to look like a victim.

Steady now , you're getting a little  bothered by this,  surely you remember outing me as some lad from Cork , with a gambling problem  .

And as for searching  your own post history,  you've admitted  in the past that you've deleted things that make you look daft, wrong  or both, so  as that sorry episode  wasn't your finest moment, I'm not surprised you can't find it. 

I'd leave it there mate , if I were you . We both know the gist  of what you posted   Others may remember you ' outing' me too.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Steady now , you're getting a little  bothered by this,  surely you remember outing me as some lad from Cork , with a gambling problem  .

And as for searching  your own post history,  you've admitted  in the past that you've deleted things that make you look daft, wrong  or both, so  as that sorry episode  wasn't your finest moment, I'm not surprised you can't find it. 

I'd leave it there mate , if I were you . We both know the gist  of what you posted   Others may remember you ' outing' me too.  

Must be a full time job. 

• Haha 4

The whole page makes great reading TuB , thought I'd share, to access whole page tap on little arrow top right.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

The whole page makes great reading TuB , thought I'd share, to access whole page tap on little arrow top right.

You're not wrong! 
image.png.5fa4c1f372c4f1eae96d61891fae6197.png

😲

Oh, and that thing about thread ownership again... 

23 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

You really do seem to believe that Farke was the root of our problems

I really don't. I thought he was a large part of the problem but certainly not the root of everything.

Farke took the team as far as he could. We're all grateful for that but things must change. Football isn't like FM where you can stay at a club forever and build the best club. Real life constantly changes. Players, rules and other teams investments.

31 minutes ago, Rolf Harris said:

Farke took the team as far as he could. We're all grateful for that but things must change. Football isn't like FM where you can stay at a club forever and build the best club. Real life constantly changes. Players, rules and other teams investments.

The owners took this club as far as they could years ago but unfortunately are still here. 

38 minutes ago, Rolf Harris said:

Doesn't have to be like that.  Ferguson and Wenger are two who built dynasties. Farke was a man who should imo have been allowed to build more at Norwich, even if it meant a painful season this season - which is plain it is going to be, whoever is manager.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Doesn't have to be like that.  Ferguson and Wenger are two who built dynasties. Farke was a man who should imo have been allowed to build more at Norwich, even if it meant a painful season this season - which is plain it is going to be, whoever is manager.

Your half correct Lakey, it is plain now the season will be painful but but that was clear under Farke too. Take a look higher up the chain to understand why we fail at this level nearly every time. 

20 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

If you were a bit nicer I might invite you over to stay in my 6 bedroom farmhouse and walk with me round the 60 acres that  separate me from the nearest road.... then we could walk  to a blue flag beach , less than a mile away and watch the sunset over a pint ,served by my daughter   , in the local boozer.

It sounds very much like The Wicker Man where you live. Have a nice barbeque on the final night, perhaps?  You sly old cult.

I SAID CULT!!

Edited by Google Bot

6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Both could win games in the Premier league through.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rolf Harris said:

Both could win games in the Premier league through.

Both those managers had very dodgy spells with their clubs, yet were stuck with and given the aurthority required to deal with players how they saw fit.

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

He did it again today. After the third sun was made . 

Mind you , not coming on as a number 10 in place of PLM I can sort of understand it . 

If I were him I would ask about my chances on Tuesday. Or wasn't 0-5 enough.

33 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

It shows how far down the pecking order he is .

He is the only creative player we currently have available. Somebody needs to feed Teemu. They have to try him on Tuesday.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Mind you , not coming on as a number 10 in place of PLM I can sort of understand it . 

PLM was a surprise substitution to be fair. Would havd been better to give Todd some much needed minutes on the pitch.

33 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

PLM was a surprise substitution to be fair. Would havd been better to give Todd some much needed minutes on the pitch.

Agreed. I was expecting that - Todd for Dowell in behind Teemu. 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Agreed. I was expecting that - Todd for Dowell in behind Teemu. 

Maybe its no coincidence that Farke froze Todd out and Smith is doing the same. 

Or is it Cantwell himself, looks very poor reflection of two years ago!

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I take it he disappeared and never came back?

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Farke blaming training. Smith now saying training is good. So the end result is the same but the means are opposite.

39 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I didn’t see him come back to the bench.

This is one of the things that need sorting out in Jan if Todd wants to go let him he is not good to us like this ,

i honestly thought he could do really well this season and put himself in the shop window 

He  is at the moment  is not helping his career or the club so what has gone so seriously wrong ?

Cantwell has been p i ss poor in the 2 games he played recently and got subbed in, he can't have any complaints about not starting.

With his lack of pace Cantwells only viable position in the team is the No 10 one.

He needs to get his head right cause the reality is if he was as good as he thinks he is he would have been sold by now and if he can't get in this not good enough team then he isn't going to get in any other top flight team.

He needs a move but it will be to a mid table Championship team. 

3 hours ago, Van wink said:

Maybe. However with the performances today not to at least try him as an alternative from the bench seems ridiculous.