Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 14

12901205_1262395333789337_7273484720329056206_o.jpg.43147a30831ad045c660dd549e2b5ba7.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

It’s the third international weekend of the season this week and this time it’s the awesome @PurpleCanary selecting the final six results. Afetr an unlucky start to the season Purple is in top form right now with 9 consecutive winning weeks putting him on 10/13 (85%) winning picks. Coupled with four previous wins when picking the final six I can safely say we are in great hands this week. Purple is one of our intrepid PUPs who’s happy to check any league so don’t feel obliged to go for International games. But of course if your best pick is an international that’s great too. Just make sure your pick is from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

Obviously there’s no Norwich match picks this weekend. Indy’s brilliant final selections last week added £35.05 which took our presentation pot up to £2,677.

1378797659_Signaturetotals-8nov21.jpg.6d6234c15eeaefd3b5f3a6677e5343d4.jpg

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to PurpleCanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Purple, the thread is yours.......🙃........

1880430625_Rayssignature-01nov21.jpg.388971b00ceb2895e5cef50fd32a689d.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Sorry PC, I 'd love to find a selection from the Outer Mongolian Women's Reserve League for you but all matches there have been postponed this weekend due to a plague of yaks.

So it's the Segunda (or Spanish division 2) for me, Eibar are in second, at home to Alorcon who are bottom. Home win please at 2/5.

Good luck to PurpleCanary and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

• Haha 1

Well, I'm going to try channelling my inner Purple and go to the German Regionalliga West and the home game for RW Essen v Lotte.

Essen have scored over two goals a game this season and Lotte have conceded almost two a game. Essen sit top and are in decent form over their last few games. The odds reflect the positions at around 1.10 or 1.20. Yet it feels a banker if needed.

Good luck Purple and all PUPs.

40 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Sorry PC, I 'd love to find a selection from the Outer Mongolian Women's Reserve League for you but all matches there have been postponed this weekend due to a plague of yaks.

So it's the Segunda (or Spanish division 2) for me, Eibar are in second, at home to Alorcon who are bottom. Home win please at 2/5.

Good luck to PurpleCanary and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Well, that is really most disappointing. I know nutty was all booked to fly out to Ulaanbaatar and then travel by yak into the Gobi desert to provide real-time scores...😎

I plan to do an international six and a club six, so posters are welcome to plump for either category, or both! I certainly expect there will be plenty of good internationals picks to be made, but club choices will be just as welcome. I will start to look at selections about 8pm UK time on Friday.

• Haha 3

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Purple and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for NORWAY v Latvia.

I'll take Canada vs Costa Rica home win

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Morning PUPs

For the International matches France to beat Kazakstan please. UK matches Exeter to beat Oldham.

Good luck Purple.

Hi PUPs, off to Athens with a City interest game of GREECE VS. KOSOVO (home win).

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Good luck Purple my man for this week.

Always hard, international weeks!

Cannot believe our friend @TIL 1010 hasn't picked Turkey @1/150 🤣

For my efforts this week, ZAMBIA v Mauritania - HOME WIN @8/13 BILL HILL

CHESTERFIELD v Weymouth - HOME WIN

Knutty Knigel (as you will be known if a certain Norwegian becomes our new coach...) - For the purpose of the stats my nap for the week is Zambia

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kathy said:

Morning PUPs

For the International matches France to beat Kazakstan please. UK matches Exeter to beat Oldham.

Good luck Purple.

@Kathy which one for your stats?

4 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

For my efforts this week, ZAMBIA v Mauritania - HOME WIN @8/13 BILL HILL

CHESTERFIELD v Weymouth - HOME WIN

Knutty Knigel (as you will be known if a certain Norwegian becomes our new coach...) - For the purpose of the stats my nap for the week is Zambia

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

I thought that. Andorra at home this round so obviously too risky.

5 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

Maybe i should have picked France at 1/22 instead of Norway at 2/15 ? 😜

58 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe i should have picked France at 1/22 instead of Norway at 2/15 ? 😜

Definitely out of character. We thought you’d been hacked.

Evening all and Good Luck

MMMK - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY -v- Gillingham HOME WIN

MM - INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE -v- Dunfermline HOME WIN

Good lucK PUPS……Purple.

For me Montenegro v Holland - away win….

3rd league Czech Republic on Saturday. 
SK Hanacka Slavia Kromeriz to beat FC Vysocina Jihlava B. This is for my stats  

Senegal to beat Congo on Sunday. 

Very best of luck. 

Good afternoon PUPs,

My pick this week Aldershot v GRIMSBY TOWN, away win. Grimsby need to get back to winning ways after a defeat in the FA Cup and Aldershot are on a losing streak, and have lost 11/14 games so far this season.

Looking at the internationals I fancy a home win BELGIUM v Estonia.

Good luck Purple and everyone else with the picks.

💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

Having put the mockers on our friends down south last week - I'm hoping to get back to winning ways this week and will offer a little bit of value

Bristol Rovers V Northampton Away win.

All the very best with your picks Purple.

For the Norwich bet Neither Lampard or Smith to be our next Manager 🙂

5 hours ago, dj11 said:

3rd league Czech Republic on Saturday. 
SK Hanacka Slavia Kromeriz to beat FC Vysocina Jihlava B. This is for my stats  

Senegal to beat Congo on Sunday. 

Very best of luck. 

I like the look of this as a pick but cannot find any odds.

My pick this weekend is in Slovakia 2 Liga on Sunday...

FC Rohoznik            v          FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova          Away Win