.............the noise that goes on between the ears of those "fans" who go to matches for their own amusement rather than to support the team.  No, actually, come to think about it, that would be too much to hope for given there is probably nothing between their ears to make that noise. 

I'm referring of course to the "it's 0-0 we are sh*t" song. Webber was diplomatic, but I'll be more blunt and it needs saying. It's brainless. Gallows humour is one thing and has it's place, but this one - when the team need support, not ridicule, is beyond words. Brainless.

"Waaaaaahhhhhhhh! but I pay my money I can sing what I want. Waaaahhhh"

Try using your brain cells (if you can find any to bring along with you) and learn to support the team properly. 

"Waahh!  But...but.....the fans don't make any difference to what happens on the pitch. Waahhh!"

Really? So what is the point in you being there?

"Waahhh! So we can sing what we want. Waaahhh!"

So there is no point because all you want to do is sing stupid songs that are detrimental to the team....

"Waaaahhh! What does det-tee-men-tal mean? Waaahhhh!"

It means you're stupid and you would be better doing something else rather than spend your money on football matches where you just make an ar$e of yourself and not contributing to helping the team.

"Waahhh! But...but.....I goes to every match, hoom and away. You just sit there and pass judgement on an internet forum. Waaahhh"  

Then learn about what the word "support" means and then I wouldn't have to write this rubbish.

"Waahh! I pays my money and I can sing what I want"

Sigh.

Dare I post this.....oh why not.....

OTBC - Good luck on Sunday, team, don't forget the slogan in the dressing room "ignore the noise" - which ought have a caveat after it "especially the brainless noise". 

Edited by lake district canary
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

By the way, are you pissed? It certainly seems like you are with that quite hilarious rant, even by your shoddy standards. 

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

It means your stupid 

Oh the absolute irony 😂😂😂😂

Who was it who only a few hours ago castigated another poster for repeating the same tired opinion “for the umpteenth time”?

”Don’t bother answering, it’s rhetorical”.

26 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

.............the noise that goes on between the ears of those "fans" who go to matches for their own amusement rather than to support the team.  No, actually, come to think about it, that would be too much to hope for given there is probably nothing between their ears to make that noise. 

I'm referring of course to the "it's 0-0 we are sh*t" song. Webber was diplomatic, but I'll be more blunt and it needs saying. It's brainless. Gallows humour is one thing and has it's place, but this one - when the team need support, not ridicule, is beyond words. Brainless.

Try using your brain cells (if you can find any to bring along with you) and learn to support the team properly. 

"Waahh!  But...but.....the fans don't make any difference to what happens on the pitch. Waahhh!"

So there is no point because all you want to do is sing stupid songs that are detrimental to the team....

It means your stupid and you would be better doing something else rather than spend your money on football matches where you just make an ar$e of yourself and not contributing to helping the team.

"Waahhh! But...but.....I goes to every match, hoom and away. You just sit there and pass judgement on an internet forum. Waaahhh"  

Then learn about what the word "support" means and then I wouldn't have to write this rubbish.

Sigh.

OTBC - Good luck on Sunday, team, don't forget the slogan in the dressing room "ignore the noise" - which ought have a caveat after it "especially the brainless noise". 

You’ve publicly stated you hardly go, what does that make your opinion?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

God the irony of this in an entire post that is just 'waaaah people don't do exactly what I want them to do so they must be stupid waaaah waaah waaaah!'

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

It means your stupid and you would be better doing something else rather than spend your money on football matches where you just make an ar$e of yourself and not contributing to helping the team.

Sigh.

Two things.

First, shut the **** up you patronising, condescending bell4nd. 

Second, learn to handle your alcohol properly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

This is going to go well.

Three or four pages for sure.

That's the easy bet, better odds on predicting who will call him a c*nt first.

Aw, shucks, it was supposed to be a bit humourous and no, I've not been on the beer or anything else.

Just trying to add a bit of lightness to proceedings.

C'est la vie...

btw that means "up yours" in french 😉

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Aw, shucks, it was supposed to be a bit humourous and no, I've not been on the beer or anything else.

C'est la vie...

Bit of a “tinpot” effort.

After what i said on yesterday's effort Lakey i just knew you would not disappoint today so what can we expect tomorrow in thread No. 6 since the humiliation at Chelsea ?

Edited by TIL 1010

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

NOISE🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪NOISE🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪NOISE

You're the biggest attention seeking troll on here...

...but this is a poor effort by your normal standards. Far too blunt. In footballing terms, it's akin to a 7-0 defeat.

You need to raise your game before Sunday Lakey.

OTBC

29 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

That's the easy bet, better odds on predicting who will call him a c*nt first.

I'm thinking that you just did 👍😁

36 minutes ago, hogesar said:

This is going to go well.

Three or four pages for sure.

Only if Badger turns up.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

C'est la vie...

Surprised you can find time for this trying to keep all that floodwater at bay up there in the Lakes 😉

I heard the club shop do a nice line in waterwings if you're looking for a Christmas pressie.....

32 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Yeah, whatever. At least I tried......

You are very very trying Lakey!

10 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Surprised you can find time for this trying to keep all that floodwater at bay up there in the Lakes 😉

I heard the club shop do a nice line in waterwings if you're looking for a Christmas pressie.....

Yes, it's slightly damp up here for sure 👍 

.....almost as damp as some of the pantwetters on here...........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Depends if you "Support" the club, or the current management really. 

i.e. You wouldn't support a loved one who fails in their work by repeatedly telling them they're doing a great job, when inside you think otherwise.  If you jump off a bridge it doesn't matter if you wear a smile on your face, the end result is the same.

I certainly follow Norwich for my own amusement LDC. I follow them because they were my home city team and where I was born and went to for umpteen years before discovering the rest of the world.

I like football and luckily NCFC are one of the cream at the top. But I wouldn't stop watching football for my own amusement if they folded.

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Yes, it's slightly damp up here for sure 👍 

.....almost as damp as some of the pantwetters on here...........

Go back to your Ipswich forum then 

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Sigh.

WTF is that all about ? I got half way down and gave up.

I hope it was something expensive rather than a litre of cider . 🍺