Graham Paddons Beard

Man Utd are worse than us

Super League? More like super teams.

This weekend has seen Arsenal tear through Villa as if they were not there, with some breathtaking interplay and despite the physical presence of Mings. They, too, could have had seven and our "star" of a few years hardly got a look in.

Yesterday? Nuff said. Different planet?

Today ditto.

Liverpool are making Man. U. look traditional and predictable, despite their expensive collection.

Throw in Manchester City and the rest stand little chance.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Can’t decide if this Man Utd side are just awful or Liverpool are sublime. Little column A little column B I think.

Losing this badly at home to Liverpool, barring a miraculous turnaround second half think we are witnessing the end of Ole.

I can’t believe Ronaldo wasn’t sent off for his kick, after the whistle and even though he kick the ball the intent was to inflict damage to the player! Had that been any Norwich player straight red

Time to be controversial.

We've played 3 teams who are on a different level to the rest of the league.

Been in with a shout against 3 decent teams.

Lost badly to a team we should've had a go against (Watford).

Drawn with 2 teams at the same level.

Let's see what happens next week  ...

• Like 4

I don't know why people get so precious about booing. If you want to sound like demented cattle just do it. I find it funny 😂

Just now, ron obvious said:

Time to be controversial.

We've played 3 teams who are on a different level to the rest of the league.

Been in with a shout against 3 decent teams.

Lost badly to a team we should've had a go against (Watford).

Drawn with 2 teams at the same level.

Let's see what happens next week  ...

No more excuses for the quality of opposition. It doesn’t excuse the pathetic performance levels, there’s been little to no positives, we don’t need to take points in those games but it would be nice to say ‘we did xxx well, or xxx played well, or that was good from xxx’, but there’s nothing, just nothing to get behind.

And what we’re seeing today from United is a team at the end of their managerial cycle, we can’t look at this and somehow excuse our own dire situation, there’s nothing to say from other than it will be nice for the media focus to be on the plight of another side. Good performance on Sunday or sack him

13 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Losing this badly at home to Liverpool, barring a miraculous turnaround second half think we are witnessing the end of Ole.

No, surely he needs to be given longer to allow the team to gel, and there’s no-one who could replace him anyway.  

Edited by Naturalcynic

No, we are the only laughing stock of course! I don’t think so. Most fans couldn’t give a flying fig about us, and only pundits who are paid to opinionate hold forth. OTBC

Wow. It really is starting to feel like there is an elite 3 this year, but basically miles ahead of the rest.  Great title race in fairness.

Ronaldo  ! Offside

Edited by Danbury Yellow