Sign in to follow this  
norwichsteve

Where has the identity gone?

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I’ve not noticed him, who’s that?

(for the avoidance of doubt, this is a joke)

I can't mention his name anymore else he'll bring me back into his conversation  monologue.

Edited by shefcanary
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

LDC had the nerve to tell me to 'move on from Smith ' after fans treated him like sh1t precisely because of the stupid sulky attitude of people like LDC.

And yet, here is the record of me making the argument at the time for hanging onto Farke when it could have made a difference, but **** all support for the position was shown, not even from his arch disciple LDC.

But no, all the fans f*king loved Farke at the time he was sacked; it was all Webber.

Absolute f*king horsesh1t.

Potty mouth 😉

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

LDC had the nerve to tell me to 'move on from Smith ' after fans treated him like sh1t precisely because of the stupid sulky attitude of people like LDC.

And yet, here is the record of me making the argument at the time for hanging onto Farke when it could have made a difference, but **** all support for the position was shown, not even from his arch disciple LDC.

But no, all the fans f*king loved Farke at the time he was sacked; it was all Webber.

Absolute f*king horsesh1t.

Whats this? Whats this?  My name being dragged through the mud? Again?  I've hardly been saying anything recently.

Let's get this straight.

1. We were all saying to you move on from Smith because he was rubbish, had built up no credit like Farke had, was reducing training, showed precious little leadership and frankly looked a complete damp squib - and the football was getting worse, not better. It was nothing to do with a sulky attitude on my part or anyone else's. He was a bad fit, should never have been offered the job and that was down to Webber, not the fans.

2. Me not saying that Farke should be kept? Of course I did, multiple times - it was never an issue for me - the best chance we had was to let Farke stay on, kick Todd and any other ego who thought they were bigger than the club into the U21's and get behind him.

Once Farke was gone - kicked out despite his record at the club - there was no-one there to take his place and make a good go of it. Smith was an underwhelming choice and despite a few results initially, it just got worse as time went on. So yes, I complained and wanted someone else in - Webber messed up big time - and he admitted it when he said he didn't realise the kind of manager the fans wanted, or words to that effect.

I don't know who pulled your chain on this thread, but if you come out firing, be prepared to be fired back at. You went on and on about Smith......that was your choice, as it is mine to go on about Farke.  At least my going on about Farke has some credence, given his record of building a team from nothing, a championship title, a rebuilding of mindset and confidence after a difficult PL season to get us a record breaking Championship title.  What did Smith do for us? 

Edited by lake district canary
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Don't you ****ing say 'we were all'. You said it you pompous c*nt, after all your bellyaching over Farke while you had very little to say when I was actually making the case for Farke while he was still here.

That's literally me arguing what you were saying while he was still here. Where the f*k were you then?

So you can live with me continuing to tell you to move on you utter ****.

Calm down, bro 😎 

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 1

Some quality archaeological work's gone into this thread. Might even be necromancy.

Don't you ****ing say 'we were all'. You said it you pompous c*nt, after all your bellyaching over Farke while you had very little to say when I was actually making the case for Farke while he was still here.

That's literally me arguing what you were saying while he was still here. Where the f*k were you then? That argument lost the day, so I moved on.

Behave.

1 hour ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Calm down, bro 😎 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but my deep knowledge of human nature tells me that anyone told to "Calm down, bro" is likely to become more choleric and disputatious rather than less...🤩

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

anyone told to "Calm down, bro" is likely to become more choleric and disputatious rather than less

It's possible you're the first person on the internet to ever use the words 'choleric' and 'disputatious' within the same sentence as 'Calm down, bro'. 

I will just check the record books, but pretty confident on this one......

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

That's literally me arguing what you were saying while he was still here. Where the f*k were you then? That argument lost the day, so I moved on.

Calm down dear, you'll give yourself a hernia.  I said "we were all saying" because that was pretty much what it was - people telling you to let it go (about Smith) and I don't recall any support for you view.  And I repeat, I was very vocal about Farke staying. I'm not going to trawl through the forum to find anything, like you've done, I've better things to do, but you directed your ire at me in this thread, so I am bound to defend it - and without the abuse you have resorted to.

I've been there myself of course, being a lone voice when the majority disagree - it can be tough having certain views when most people are telling you different. But I learned to stick it out and not let it get to me - unless there was abuse involved.

I've let the Farke thing go, he's at Leeds now and good luck to him - it's all water under the bridge  and best not to think about it too much imo....but it still has the power to annoy if I let it - and the key is not to let it.  You seem to have got yourself worked up - believe me, I've been there - it's not worth it.  I say learn from it and move on - you can still have your views, even if it is just you thinking them. You don't need to have anything validated by anyone else - just have your views and don't worry what anyone else says. We're all different - nand that is a good thing.

8 hours ago, sonyc said:

Revenge posting is not a good look LYB. Even if you're correct. 

People are allowed to have opinions and feelings and moreso, to express them. And if they don't want to move on it's also fine.

If you don't like an opinion just let it pass and dissolve. I don't think it is helpful to have a pop at others.

Just my view so please don't shoot the messenger.

So much for my efforts to smooth potential conflict when I first had the intimation of it coming along!  I have failed miserably haven't I? I have a long record of trying to find common ground between people and I don't think I have managed it yet.🙃😉

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sonyc said:

So much for my efforts to smooth potential conflict when I first had the intimation of it coming along!  I have failed miserably haven't I?

Go easy on yourself Sonya, it's not your fault my sweetness.  You've just flamed the fire more!!  *Rolls eyes*

Edited by Google Bot
Sorry, need to get her out of mind
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Calm down dear, you'll give yourself a hernia.  I said "we were all saying" because that was pretty much what it was - people telling you to let it go (about Smith) and I don't recall any support for you view.  And I repeat, I was very vocal about Farke staying. I'm not going to trawl through the forum to find anything, like you've done, I've better things to do, but you directed your ire at me in this thread, so I am bound to defend it - and without the abuse you have resorted to.

I've been there myself of course, being a lone voice when the majority disagree - it can be tough having certain views when most people are telling you different. But I learned to stick it out and not let it get to me - unless there was abuse involved.

I've let the Farke thing go, he's at Leeds now and good luck to him - it's all water under the bridge  and best not to think about it too much imo....but it still has the power to annoy if I let it - and the key is not to let it.  You seem to have got yourself worked up - believe me, I've been there - it's not worth it.  I say learn from it and move on - you can still have your views, even if it is just you thinking them. You don't need to have anything validated by anyone else - just have your views and don't worry what anyone else says. We're all different - nand that is a good thing.

Go to hell. Or support Leeds or something.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

9 hours ago, Google Bot said:

It's possible you're the first person on the internet to ever use the words 'choleric' and 'disputatious' within the same sentence as 'Calm down, bro'. 

The words were carefully chosen. For example, mere "angry" didn't seem anywhere near strong enough...😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:
11 hours ago, Google Bot said:

The words were carefully chosen. For example, mere "angry" didn't seem anywhere near strong enough...😜

And you were right about the vitriol increasing. Big egos hate to be confronted.

17 hours ago, Google Bot said:

One or two Youtube "Karen" or "Sovereign citizen" clips might be possibles...😍

Couldn't be a**ed to read the thread so what's the gist here?   LDC flip flopping like he lives in Cambridge? Little yellow still refusing to reveal that he is a certain D.Smith?  Or are we debating tea vs coffee?

• Haha 1

This forum is on its arze. Ruined by a few idiots who hijack most threads and turn them into irrelevant slagging matches that are getting more vitriolic. Get rid @SouthwellC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

This forum is on its arze. Ruined by a few idiots who hijack most threads and turn them into irrelevant slagging matches that are getting more vitriolic. Get rid @SouthwellC.

Does seem odd this place does seem to turn into random slagging matches sometimes. Don't know why people can't take it to private messages

• Like 1

On 18/03/2024 at 17:00, shefcanary said:

I can't mention his name anymore else he'll bring me back into his conversation  monologue.

Didn't Chris Sutton say "you are better than that" Mr. Corporate Governance?

Just to summarise you pointed out that in recent years you hadn't received your shareholder annual free gift. I pointed out that you were still entitled to it. You went back and obtained a modified version of same to which I had been advised by the Company Secretary was not on offer albeit my interpretation of the rules suggest that it ought to be. You haven't been polite enough to assist further in clarification.

40 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

I agree and it’s the same person who looses it and starts full on abuse! Sad really that he can become so angry and to be fair LDC is consistent in his view! Certainly needs to be put on the naughty step! 😂

Hi all. It's a shame that I've had to lock this thread - but we are all grown ups and personal slanging matches are not permitted on this forum. I do not want to be issuing bans, so please think carefully about your language and how you use the forum in future. Thanks. 

• Like 7