6 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Latest rumour going round is Lambert’s time is up. Bookies have stopped taking bets on his sacking and the Club are releasing a statement soon. I’m hoping that its they have the backing of the manager. 

source ?

WHAT! FFS. They are only 3 or 4 wins away from being somewhere near the edge of the playoffs.

That guy has dragged that cr4p club through the gutter and just as they are nearing the down pie, he's off. Poor timing

20 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Latest rumour going round is Lambert’s time is up. Bookies have stopped taking bets on his sacking and the Club are releasing a statement soon. I’m hoping that its they have the backing of the manager. 

this is the poster, who made two posts in 2011 then went absent for 8 years - assuming he did not change his name

that such stuff does go on can be seen by scrolling down and seeing who Katie Borkins changed into

it might not surprise many that's how I have been able to point out who is who - and why they get so shtty when I do 😋

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/71960-ekoku-says-were-safe/&tab=comments#comment-998545

scroll down the page

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

this is the poster, who made two posts in 2011 then went absent for 8 years - assuming he did not change his name

that such stuff does go on can be seen by scrolling down and seeing who Katie Borkins changed into

it might not surprise many that's how I have been able to point out who is who - and why they get so shtty when I do 😋

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/71960-ekoku-says-were-safe/&tab=comments#comment-998545

scroll down the page

I confirm that you are actually Ben and not Bill who you claim to be. Imposter!

Deary me, part of me thinks it hilarious. A large part of me to be honest. Another smaller part makes me think what would have happened if we had stuck with Doomcaster or for that matter more recently Moxey. Once again, read it and be careful what you wish for. We are very lucky to have owners and a manager/director of football like we currently do, but let them lot be a tale of woe for those who want 'Delia to sell up' or start demanding for Eddie Howe if we draw a couple in the next few fixtures.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

I confirm that you are actually Ben and not Bill who you claim to be. Imposter!

A sort of you know, that I know ......who you are, and others, perhaps

ps maybe you could point to all these bookies who have stopped taking bets - as I wouldn't want folk to think you were making up stuff ..................as elsewhere 😛

Sounds like the dreaded vote of confidence. Two games to save his job.

Agent Lambert - you are authorised to implement plan B.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sounds like the dreaded vote of confidence. Two games to save his job.

Agent Lambert - you are authorised to implement plan B.

2, surely he deserves 20

Even if they do sack him who are they going to attract? Marcus Evans doesn't think outside the box so it would be another merry-go-round manager but at L1 level this time. They would appoint someone like Steve Evans or Russel Slade and it would be hilarious. Under that owner for Ipswich fans they damned if they do and damned if they don't. 

37 minutes ago, Bill said:

A sort of you know, that I know ......who you are, and others, perhaps

ps maybe you could point to all these bookies who have stopped taking bets - as I wouldn't want folk to think you were making up stuff ..................as elsewhere 😛

Well cheers for boring me Ben. Will sleep well tonight!

6 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Even if they do sack him who are they going to attract? Marcus Evans doesn't think outside the box so it would be another merry-go-round manager but at L1 level this time. They would appoint someone like Steve Evans or Russel Slade and it would be hilarious. Under that owner for Ipswich fans they damned if they do and damned if they don't. 

The man who some think made Lambert look good; Ian Culverhouse 😂

The ****wits will probably think Eddie Howe will be gagging for the job.

• Like 1

Secret agent Lambert still has the league 2 tour to complete for them yet. Has he been discovered. Do we need to.smuggle him out ?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

They seem to think they'll manage to get Paul Cook, who has just turned down Cardiff. I mean obviously you'd turn down a mid-table Championship club to go to a League One club with no money to spend and no prospects!

24 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Well they were pretty sure Warnock was the one. Sure i’ve read Howe too. Though with their rich history its probably a toss up between Allegri and Tuchel. 

Plopp is struggling at Liverpool. He may be tempted.

30 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The man who some think made Lambert look good; Ian Culverhouse 😂

The ****wits will probably think Eddie Howe will be gagging for the job.

Some were debating on twitter whether they could tempt Rafa Benitez so clearly they haven't fully come down to earth yet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Hahahahahahaha...75 points still up for grabs...not by the Binners there isn't. 

They'll be lucky to get that across two seasons.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/496438/club-statement-disappointed-with-media-stance/#27

'recent results' Nobody remind them that prior to relegation they spend over a decade as a lower midtable championship club

I fear someone like Paul Cook could still go in there and get them through the playoffs..

Agent Lambert looks to have finally blown his cover...needed him really to have stretched it out another month or more...

2 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Hahahahahahaha...75 points still up for grabs...not by the Binners there isn't. 

They'll be lucky to get that across two seasons.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/496438/club-statement-disappointed-with-media-stance/#27

The sad thing is that the prevailing mood is that Evans needs to go. Even if that happened, who would take over? Ask Derby, Forest, Boro, Sunderland or a host of others show effective that’s likely to be. 

Yes, they *might* get lucky, but the likelihood is they will get sold to some secretive consortium that will at best spend a couple of years hoping a few million quid will make the difference and then sell the club on.

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I fear someone like Paul Cook could still go in there and get them through the playoffs..

Agent Lambert looks to have finally blown his cover...needed him really to have stretched it out another month or more...

More chance of getting Peter Cook imho (and he's been dead for years now!) ........with Dudley Moore in a dream team 🤣

• Haha 1