lappinitup

*****Official match Thread v Stoke*****

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

You may have forgotten Drazen's term a few months back  then Kiwi I assume? I was channelling him 🙂

Thought I'd hit it on the head, but some words are better protected than others.

13 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Would just love to see a Tetts Thunderbastard Special tonight.

I wish I had been christened Tetts Thunderbastard. you wouldn't take any sh!t at school with that name

Edited by Mullet
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mullet said:

I wish I had been christened Tetts Thunderbastard. you wouldn't take any sh!t at school with that name

I've got a baby on the way in April and just found out yesterday it's a boy... Name not decided yet.... 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I've got a baby on the way in April and just found out yesterday it's a boy... Name not decided yet.... 🤔

Congrats

4 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Congratulations!

5 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Well congratulation mate. If it's your first child I think you'll find it the most rewarding thing you've ever done. If it's not your first child, what the hell you thinking man. Can imagine the midwife's face when you announce Tetts Thunderbastard as your sons name.  Honestly though all the best. 

• Like 1

I think Rob Nizet will be in Saturday, goalscoring LB very impressive last night, cracking goals the new Jamal