A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

23 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I was hoping Biden would give Johnson some tips on how to be a good leader. Then I found out he has given advice...

I think Melbourne, Australia is the preferred destination for politicians of Johnson's ilk.

Don't you just admire the adherence to social distancing?

We are getting massive coverage down here in Cornwall and they are just ignoring the protocols. Not only B&B but all the bobbies, squaddies, flunkies.

Boris has some neck we know but if he says we have to stall the opening on 21 June then he ought to be reminded of his behaviour down here.

Boris was asked not to swim in St Ives Bay. He was making the fish smell.

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not sure how much talking they managed. They are currently off to the Eden Project. 

Is that Boris having a laugh about Green future?

Talking is all they ever manage at G7s as far as I can recall 😀

And let's face it, the expression 'all talk and no action' could have been coined specifically for Johnson, although as far as climate change is concerned it applies to most politicians the world over.

23 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not sure how much talking they managed. They are currently off to the Eden Project. 

Is that Boris having a laugh about Green future?

Has he claimed it was his idea when he was Mayor of London and should be known as the Boris Project?

7 hours ago, horsefly said:

I think Melbourne, Australia is the preferred destination for politicians of Johnson's ilk.

Strangely this popped up as a question on Tipping Point.

I see setting an example of constantly lying, exaggerating and covering up scandals is percolating down the government ranks....

Patel.jpg

Shre Jan.jpg

40 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I see setting an example of constantly lying, exaggerating and covering up scandals is percolating down the government ranks....

Patel.jpg

Shre Jan.jpg

And her with the name Keegan😀 Considering how much they are spending on Policing in Carbis Bay, they will have to defund something. How about Foreign Aid?

Perhaps the Tories can introduce a Bill to Stop Kneeling. Hoyle will let it through the business.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Peter Crudass's appointment to the Lords is being taken to court. 

Basically the opposition currently is the Good Law Project, Marcus Rashford and some random blokes on a football forum. 😀

• Like 2

On 10/06/2021 at 14:50, horsefly said:

Truly ignorant! Biden travelled from the USA. How far did Johnson have to travel?

So Biden had a much bigger carbon footprint than Johnson

58 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Highly unlikely when you see all the police cars, helicopters, in the area. Cornwall must have the footprint of Mexico City at the moment.

The Queen got the train down here.

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Oh dear! lateral thinking is not something that comes natural to you is it?  Biden had no option but to travel the 4,560 miles from Washington to the Uk by air. Johnson's distance of travel was 263 miles, and thus he could easily have chosen a more environmentally sensitive form of travel. The fact  I have to point such an obvious fact says so much about your grip on reality.

I saw this yesterday and I must admit I had never made the Benny Hill connection before 😅. Once you see it you cannot get the image from your mind!

Edited by sonyc
  • Haha 2

Massive flyover yesterday as they all left St Ives and flew to Newquay Airport.

Too many stories to relate regarding the last few days but I know if I had been thief, burglar, drug dealer etc I would have been working overtime with so many bobbies down here.

5 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Too many stories to relate regarding the last few days but I know if I had been thief, burglar, drug dealer etc I would have been working overtime with so many bobbies down here.

Probably just a co-incidence that commentators have been saying that, even allowing for his chairing of the G7, Johnson has had a very packed schedule over the last 4/5 days...................😀

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Johnson has had a very packed schedule over the last 4/5 days.

Yes, indeed. You may have seen those pictures on the news? He had a long swim built into the schedule and big choices in the BBQ segment... hamburger, bit of salad, a bottle lager (direct and not decanted) as well as a selection of dips. I noticed no sausages on the menu however but maybe they had rather overdone those? Then there were the countless photo ops.

Seriously, overall, I believe he cut a rather isolated figure. Plenty of time to talk about Global Britain but then insisting we were an island and that the EU needed the UK more than the other way round! Unbelievable.

The truth is that other leaders made more sense in their second language than he did speaking in his first.

• Like 4

On 12/06/2021 at 21:06, horsefly said:

Oh dear! lateral thinking is not something that comes natural to you is it?  Biden had no option but to travel the 4,560 miles from Washington to the Uk by air. Johnson's distance of travel was 263 miles, and thus he could easily have chosen a more environmentally sensitive form of travel. The fact  I have to point such an obvious fact says so much about your grip on reality.

Could have used Greta's option, or is that the autistic option?

4 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Probably just a co-incidence that commentators have been saying that, even allowing for his chairing of the G7, Johnson has had a very packed schedule over the last 4/5 days...................😀

The leaders of the world flock to England when Boris calls them. They recognise true leadership when they see it. 

In the meantime Corbyn was speaking to no one about Palestinians or was it food banks. Who cares when you've got Boris the Virus Slayer as leader of the Free Britons. 

3 hours ago, sonyc said:

Yes, indeed. You may have seen those pictures on the news? He had a long swim built into the schedule and big choices in the BBQ segment... hamburger, bit of salad, a bottle lager (direct and not decanted) as well as a selection of dips. I noticed no sausages on the menu however but maybe they had rather overdone those? Then there were the countless photo ops.

Seriously, overall, I believe he cut a rather isolated figure. Plenty of time to talk about Global Britain but then insisting we were an island and that the EU needed the UK more than the other way round! Unbelievable.

The truth is that other leaders made more sense in their second language than he did speaking in his first.

Was Biden speaking Spanish or was it the old Alzheimers kicking in?

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The leaders of the world flock to England when Boris calls them. They recognise true leadership when they see it. 

In the meantime Corbyn was speaking to no one about Palestinians or was it food banks. Who cares when you've got Boris the Virus Slayer as leader of the Free Britons. 

😂🤣😂 See you've been skipping your meds again, which maybe is good, it certainly ups your comedy value 😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Could have used Greta's option, or is that the autistic option?

I see you've added abuse of disability to your list of hatreds: misogyny, racism, homophobia, abuse of victims of paedophiles. Your mother must be very proud.

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The leaders of the world flock to England when Boris calls them.

Yep! They all turned up to tell him to stop acting like a pri*ck over the NI protocol. How embarrassing for the UK.

On 13/06/2021 at 10:19, sonyc said:

I saw this yesterday and I must admit I had never made the Benny Hill connection before 😅. Once you see it you cannot get the image from your mind!

Here he is with one of his "imaginative" projects, similar to the garden bridge, and the bridge between Scotland and Northern Ireland. Keep an eye out for the guest appearance of Michael Gove