A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Its reflects pretty badly not just on the Tory Party for having her as a candidate but on the country as a whole that a complete idiot and utter dimwit like Dorries can get elected to Parliament - no wonder we're a global laughing stock  🙁

She was never selected as a candidate. She was imposed by Conservative Central Office.

Well that figures.

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Another classic piece of stupidity from Nadine Dorries.

Dominic Cummings isn’t as clever as he doesn’t think he is.

Reminds me of the joke of being chased by a bear.

A couple of hikers Cummins and Johnson in the back woods upon being chased by a grisly - Johnson says to the other  - "Can we out-run it"

"I don't know" comes the reply  - "But I only have to be able to out-run you".

• Haha 1

Boris, just like his hero Trump, has a fondness for despots:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-defends-rolling-out-the-red-carpet-for-right-wing-hungarian-autocrat-viktor-orbán/ar-AAKrygH?ocid=msedgntp

Downing Street has defended Boris Johnson's decision to “roll out the red carpet” for right-wing autocrat Viktor Orbán.

Hungary's authoritarian leader is to visit Downing Street today for talks with the prime minister – one of the first EU leaders to visit since Brexit.

But the visit has been criticised by human rights groups, as well as Jewish and Muslim MPs, who questioned whether he was an appropriate guest of honour, given his targeting and scapegoating of minorities.

At the helm of his far-right Fidesz party, Mr Orbán has centralised power in Hungary around himself and his allies, cracking down on civil society and monopolising the media.

His government has also been accused of running antisemitic and Islamophobic hate campaigns, notably against Jewish philanthropist George Soros.

Mr Orbán himself has decried “Muslim invaders”, described migrants as “a poison”, and said he wants to end liberal democracy.

Apparently Boris will tell Orban that he's a very naughty boy for his abuse of human rights, and his anti-semitic and Islamophobic comments. I expect Orban's response will go something like this: "Well Boris, we have so much in common: wasn't it you who described muslim women as letter boxes and bank robbers? Didn't you describe african children as having watermelon smiles? And wasn't it you who said the problem with Africa is not that it was once colonised by the British, but that it is no longer so?"

I'm sure the racist, lying, bigots will get on like a house on fire. Although, Boris, no doubt, will be a bit jealous of Orban's despotic powers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Apparently Boris will tell Orban that he's a very naughty boy for his abuse of human rights, and his anti-semitic and Islamophobic comments. I expect Orban's response will go something like this: "Well Boris, we have so much in common: wasn't it you who described muslim women as letter boxes and bank robbers? Didn't you describe african children as having watermelon smiles? And wasn't it you who said the problem with Africa is not that it was once colonised by the British, but that it is no longer so?"

I'm sure the racist, lying, bigots will get on like a house on fire. Although, Boris, no doubt, will be a bit jealous of Orban's despotic powers.

Based on Carrie Antoinette's complaint she wanted to send to The Times I suspect Orban will want to deal with her, as the real power in Number 10 and someone even closer to his heart in terms of egotistical despotism; The phrase 'you couldn't make it up' is over-used, but in this case...

The draft letter, in both their names, was prepared after Ms Symonds was enraged by an article in The Times on March 11 last year

23 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Another classic piece of stupidity from Nadine Dorries.

Dominic Cummings isn’t as clever as he doesn’t think he is.

Unsurprisingly she has deleted her account.🤣

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

Unsurprisingly she has deleted her account.🤣

Bet she didn't mean to, was probaby trying to delete one tweet.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2021/05/28/nadine-dorries-9-glorious-self-owns/

The one complaining about not having any MEP's after Brexit. 🤣

That one was a thing of beauty........................it showcased her staggering stupidity perfectly 😂😂

Makes you wonder whether she and @SwindonCanary are related, they certainly have a lot in common - which is pretty scarey actually when you consider that Nadine Dorries is a Member of Parliament.

Hard to imagine what the people of mid-Bedfordshire were thinking about when they elected her - absolutely nothing seems to be the most likely explanation!

Edited by Creative Midfielder

She was imposed on the electorate and lost before being given the ultra safe seat of Mid Bedfordshire.

She has had the Whip withdrawn and fallen out with the Speaker.

But most importantly, she is thick.

2 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

That one was a thing of beauty........................it showcased her staggering stupidity perfectly 😂😂

Makes you wonder whether she and @SwindonCanary are related, they certainly have a lot in common - which is pretty scarey actually when you consider that Nadine Dorries is a Member of Parliament.

Hard to imagine what the people of mid-Bedfordshire were thinking about when they elected her - absolutely nothing seems to be the most likely explanation!

NFMB. Normal For Mid-Beds...🤩

• Haha 1

Let Marina explain it to you. The angriest piece I've read of hers. I know how she feels.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-unaware-tory-donor-paid-part-of-flat-refurbishment-bill-report-finds/ar-AAKurcm?ocid=msedgntp

What a whitewash! So it is now considered acceptable that the PRIME MINISTER of this country can ask a third party to find an anonymous individual/group/company to pay out hundreds of thousands of pounds to cover his bills. Johnson had no idea (and indeed no concern) where this money came from, which could have been a Russian mafia boss, property developer, etc, etc, etc. The potential for corruption of the PRIME MINISTER of the UK that this creates is obvious to the most simple of citizens. Under Johnson the reputation of this country for political integrity plunges day by day. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-unaware-tory-donor-paid-part-of-flat-refurbishment-bill-report-finds/ar-AAKurcm?ocid=msedgntp

What a whitewash! So it is now considered acceptable that the PRIME MINISTER of this country can ask a third party to find an anonymous individual/group/company to pay out hundreds of thousands of pounds to cover his bills. Johnson had no idea (and indeed no concern) where this money came from, which could have been a Russian mafia boss, property developer, etc, etc, etc. The potential for corruption of the PRIME MINISTER of the UK that this creates is obvious to the most simple of citizens. Under Johnson the reputation of this country for political integrity plunges day by day. 

This is all very plausible. I've seen it loads of time on the TV. It's not Johnson's fault he missed the bit where Nick Knowles comes out and explains how the vastly different dwelling happened whilst him and Carrie were away at Chequers for the weekend. 😀

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

This is all very plausible. I've seen it loads of time on the TV. It's not Johnson's fault he missed the bit where Nick Knowles comes out and explains how the vastly different dwelling happened whilst him and Carrie were away at Chequers for the weekend. 😀

hahaha! A year or so ago I tried to pay off a friend's council tax bill anonymously as I knew she faced a ccj and was struggling financially. South Norfolk Council told me I couldn't do it without her authorisation. Apparently there would have been no issue if she was PM of the UK.

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, horsefly said:

hahaha! A year or so ago I tried to pay off a friend's council tax bill anonymously as I new she faced a ccj and was struggling financially. South Norfolk Council told me I couldn't do it without her authorisation. Apparently there would have been no issue if she was PM of the UK.

This I can confirm is true.

On 22/05/2021 at 20:54, Herman said:

Big bludger. Probable minesweeper.

"He's never done that. All the time I was in Brussels... you would go to the bar and he would drink other people's drinks and never ever buy a drink. I mean never."

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-money-problems-finances-donations-carrie-symonds-2021-5?r=US&IR=T

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

I remember all the hoops my brother had to go through to get his second marriage recognised and accepted by the Catholic church.😐

Johnson just denied he had any previous marriages, been adulterous and forced his then mistress to have an abortion. The Catholic church went 'OK, we believe you because you're not Jeremy Corbyn". 😀

The official response is that Johnson's other marriages did not take place in a catholic church which means the Catholic church do not recognise them as being legitimate marriages so in their eye this is his first marriage.

Which actually funnier than my first paragraph. 

• Sad 1

With this and people like Rees-Mogg and Widdecombe no wonder I am lapsed.🥴🤣

(I assume this means that last monday's dead cat is alive and well.)

Edited by Herman

3 hours ago, Herman said:

With this and people like Rees-Mogg and Widdecombe no wonder I am lapsed.🥴🤣

(I assume this means that last monday's dead cat is alive and well.)

Dead cat indeed. Amazing timing. Feels rushed but at least there may be some positive headlines, take the heat off a bit.

Speaking of the improving weather, my new tee shirt has at last arrived.

IMG_20210530_111825.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4