A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

Just now, Van wink said:

you see to have an unhealthy obsession

The man has never apologised for his disgusting, depraved and vicious attack on those poor girls. I make no apologies for holding him to account. It's called being concerned with basic decency, about as far from an unhealthy obssession as one can get. I'm surprised you find that problematic.

47 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Because it totally misses the point. Our covid strategy, especially at the first lockdown was not to prevent deaths but to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed. Had hospitals become overwhelmed then far more people would have died than actually did. And as sad as it is, those deaths were mainly confined to the very elderly and those with vulnerable conditions. 

Rubbish. Why did they construct the Nightingale then?

You can try and defend it any way you like but Boris should be had up for manslaughter.

58 minutes ago, Herman said:

We did wonder what you were going to come up with to try and excuse today's pronouncements. Good effort.👍

Disgruntled ex employee pisses up ex bosses car wheel but manages to get most of it down his own trouser leg😉

Edited by ricardo

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Disgruntled ex employee pisses up ex bosses car wheel but manages to get most of it down his own trouser leg😉

More like disgruntled ex employee tells the world what they already know.

Health Secretary has two weeks to come up with answers.

PM hides away at G7 in St Ives.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Well that's not going to happen, sorry to disappoint

Don't worry about it, you always disappoint and your disconnection with reality has been factored in for a long while now.

Maybe you'll manage to rejoin the human race at some point in the future, but at the moment you seem perfectly happy in the world of Trumpian and Johnsonian delusions so if it's working for you I imagine you'll be sticking with it for a fair while yet........😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

More like disgruntled ex employee tells the world what they already know.

Health Secretary has two weeks to come up with answers.

PM hides away at G7 in St Ives.

Think that's pretty much right except I would say that the ex employee told the world what 'we thought we already knew' but which the government consistently denied.

Today someone who was at the very centre of the government for almost all last year confirmed that we were right and the Government, and especially Johnson and Hancock, are habitual liars (which we also knew from their track record but still handy to have some pandemic specific lies confirmed).

11 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I wouldn't believe a word Dominic Cummings says if the things he were saying weren't so eminently believable. 

Think that is exactly right - he is a slime ball but what he is saying is not only eminently believeable, it is also entirely consistent with many things that we actually know did\didn't happen - as opposed to the b*ll*cks spouted by Johnson which never made sense at the time and looks even less cedible with hindsight.

Edited by Creative Midfielder
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Is that you speaking from experience, Ricardo?🤔🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Is that you speaking from experience, Ricardo?🤔🤣

Apples

Ive lost the ability to aim.😉

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Rightly disgruntled ex employee pisses up Hatt Mancock's leg, splashes ex-bosses trousers and shines Sunak's shoes all in one go.

(As was said at the time it was daft of Johnson to wind him up. Should have just left him to go quietly, amybe a nice payoff.)

13 minutes ago, Herman said:

Rightly disgruntled ex employee pisses up Hatt Mancock's leg, splashes ex-bosses trousers and shines Sunak's shoes all in one go.

(As was said at the time it was daft of Johnson to wind him up. Should have just left him to go quietly, amybe a nice payoff.)

If only he'd been a painter and decorator all would have ended well.👍

20 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Ive lost the ability to aim.😉

It's the degree of pressure possible that is the most pertinent thing 😅

Sounds like it is not just us (......and Dominic Cummings.........and the EU........and the Scots .........and the Northern Irish..........and the Iranians...........and pretty much all the former recipients of UK foreign aid.....) that think Johnson is a useles w@nker https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/26/boris-johnson-under-pressure-from-biden-and-activists-in-run-up-to-g7

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Because it totally misses the point. Our covid strategy, especially at the first lockdown was not to prevent deaths but to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed. Had hospitals become overwhelmed then far more people would have died than actually did. And as sad as it is, those deaths were mainly confined to the very elderly and those with vulnerable conditions. 

Did you listen ? That’s exactly what the problem was that Johnson’s strategy would have the hospitals so overwhelmed, if your young child broke a leg, bad luck there would be nowhere to treat them.

He also stated as it was people were left to die a horrible death as it was.

19 minutes ago, sonyc said:

It's the degree of pressure possible that is the most pertinent thing 😅

Getting started is the main problem.

5 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Get one of them handle thingy’s

5 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Have your Prostate out. I used to dribble all over my goolies. Now I pish like a Horse.

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Have you never heard somebody dissing their employer after being sacked?

Everyone who has employed someone or worked at a senior level in an organisation has met a Cummings.
A nerd genius, brilliant individual of clear vision and insight. Capable of analysing complex data and situations with direct remedies and clear actions. Almost irreplaceable .... but ...

Cannot work in teams, shows absolutely no loyalty, says things in front of even more senior people (e.g. a board) that makes you wince with embarrassment, no emotional intelligence, unnecessarily rude, picks fights such that if in an empty room would pick a fight with himself. In short carries more baggage than a A380.

Picking a fight with your bosses missus is not a good career move. In that respect, as he is demonstrating today, clever as he may be he totally lacks political skills. And that has been his undoing.

So you think it’s ok to be discussing wether we should join America in bombing Iraq amongst all government business on personal phones ? You also think on 12/3 Boris should have put his girlfriends dog as a priority instead of discussing bombing Iraq and wether our strategy would see the U.K. f***** ? Which part of ‘ clearing hospital beds into nursing homes ‘ without tests do you think didn’t kill many ? 

Professor John Edmunds of the London School of Hygene and Tropical Medicine, and a SAGE member has just been on the Peston show and basically confirmed everything Cummings said about Johnson's and Hancock's failures.

8 hours ago, horsefly said:

Professor John Edmunds of the London School of Hygene and Tropical Medicine, and a SAGE member has just been on the Peston show and basically confirmed everything Cummings said about Johnson's and Hancock's failures.

Yep, Cummings may have a well deseved reputation as a lying toad but it seems that yesterday he was mostly telling the truth.

Will be very entertaining watching Johnson's and Hancock's responses because although they are also both well known serial liars, bizarrely neither of them are actually very good at it - will be surprised if we get a coherent sentence out of either of them 😂

It was interesting to see at PMQs that Boris had had a haircut and almost combed his hair...he must be taking this all very seriously (and hoping it makes him appear more credible and fit for office). 🤣

Apples

25 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

It was interesting to see at PMQs that Boris had had a haircut and almost combed his hair...he must be taking this all very seriously (and hoping it makes him appear more credible and fit for office). 🤣

Apples

But I loved the hungover salesman look. I won't be voting for him again. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Yep, Cummings may have a well deseved reputation as a lying toad but it seems that yesterday he was mostly telling the truth.

Will be very entertaining watching Johnson's and Hancock's responses because although they are also both well known serial liars, bizarrely neither of them are actually very good at it - will be surprised if we get a coherent sentence out of either of them 😂

Just hearing it, the vaccine roll out was good.

Refusing to answer the allegations so far.

Edited by Well b back

39 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Just hearing it, the vaccine roll out was good.

Refusing to answer the allegations so far.

What an appalling and depressing session of parliament. Hancock simply refuses to answer any of the questions put to him by the opposition, and Tory questions are disgustingly smug attacks on Labour. No attempt whatsoever to make any useful contribution to dealing with the pandemic. Any relative of the 128,000 who died from Covid must feel sick to the very pits of their stomach watching this disrespectful farce.

54 minutes ago, Herman said:

But I loved the hungover salesman look. I won't be voting for him again.

Me neither, I only voted for him for the posh buffoonish charm, his roguish eye for the ladies and the occasional quotes from the Classics. I mean what's the actual point of a serious, competent, credible Johnson...might as well just put Rishi in right now and save a lot of wasted time for everyone. 🤷‍♂️

Apples

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't expect anything else. He is hardly going to say that Cummings was spot on. Or else there might be a class action for manslaughter on his desk.

Its just another really awful and pathetic display by the toadies in this Government. And the continuing bull that they are concentrating on getting us through the pandemic rather than looking backward doesn't wash.

If everything Cummings said was correct then we should not have to putting up with these fools still carrying out their appalling mistakes.

Ashworth should have enough ammunition to bury Hancock today but he will probably let him off the hook as seems to be the current Labour policy. 

And Boris will be knocking elbows today in an attempt at the charm offensive. What's all the fuss? Cummings is a liar even though I said he was an honourable man in his defence. Princess, Princess let me succour on your nipple.

37 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Another classic piece of stupidity from Nadine Dorries.

Dominic Cummings isn’t as clever as he doesn’t think he is.

Its reflects pretty badly not just on the Tory Party for having her as a candidate but on the country as a whole that a complete idiot and utter dimwit like Dorries can get elected to Parliament - no wonder we're a global laughing stock  🙁

• Like 1