Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

In tonights show Farage is going to attack the RSPB for encouraging thousand of birds to migrate here in the winter and then go off to sunnier climbs without contributing to the local economy.

He's especially mad about the Ospreys as they take the happy British fish from the lakes and get to live in 4 star eyries.

• Haha 3

you lot were saying it would not last when GBNews came out now you are saying it will go down after a week try giving it a year it may work 🤣

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

you lot were saying it would not last when GBNews came out now you are saying it will go down after a week try giving it a year it may work 🤣

That's just something you've made up as you're a sad liar.

RTB and Swindon are not having a good time with their weird hatred at the moment.

Firstly they try to draw up hatred to the footballers who are bringing to peoples attention the racism towards fellow footballers, instead of stopping the taking of the knee, it seems it simply has encouraged the footballers to continue. Then they try to get us to hate the RNLI and what happens ? The RNLI charity donations increase massively.

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I thought you would be on defending your honour after RTB confirmed your hatred of the RNLI.

9 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

That's just something you've made up as you're a sad liar.

look at when it first came out that's what some were saying 

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Any positive Brexit News today ?

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

it may work

seems even you now grasp that your guff about it growing was like everything else you post - a lie

ps found the evidence for your lie about the professor and BMW ?

33 minutes ago, Well b back said:

RTB and Swindon are not having a good time with their weird hatred at the moment.

Firstly they try to draw up hatred to the footballers who are bringing to peoples attention the racism towards fellow footballers, instead of stopping the taking of the knee, it seems it simply has encouraged the footballers to continue. Then they try to get us to hate the RNLI and what happens ? The RNLI charity donations increase massively.

Their crowd funding site crashed thanks to so many people trying to donate. Well done Nigel.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

SAYS BILLY LIAR 

just quoting your words

"Professor Andrew Graves predicted that the Swindon plant would shut down when BMW took it over. He was wrong then, and is wrong again"

and merely asking for evidence of where he said that

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

You need to come down off your moral high horse because you are clearly unable to see the reality from your stratified position. 

We have an asylum process in the UK that anyone with a genuine case can apply to and if successful will gain legal entry into the country. That is exactly how it should be. 

But we now have a parallel asylum system which is based, not on 0rovem hardship, but on attempting to cross the channel and gain illegal entry in the full knowledge that if you are picked up you will be allowed to gain entry, jump the official queue and be taken care of by the UK authorities. 

It's therefore no surprise that increasing numbers of young men from places as far away as Vietnam are being sent by their families to the UK in increasing numbers. 8400 last year. Over 9000 already this year. Neither is it a cheap journey to make. An illegal migrant pays on average £5000 to traffic smuggling gangs for the crossing. So there are large profits to be made by criminal gangs. 

The RNLI and others assisting this illegal activity should be brought before the courts alongside the criminals and the illegal migrants. If the RNLI wish to become involved, and they shouldn't, then the minimum task should be to tow the illegal boats back to France. Australia solved the migrant crisis by towing boats to remote islands and processing asylum cases offshore. We should find suitable similar locations and do the same so that illegal migrants do not enter UK territory. Alternatively, we could do what Denmark did and stop paying benefits to illegal migrants. When the Danes did this the migrants stopped attempting to enter the country illegally. When the Danish briefly abounded this policy the illegal activity resumed. And when the Danes once again stopped benefits then once again the migrants stopped targeting Denmark. Proof that illegal migrants are attracted to European countries for the financial rewards that they gain and can subsequently send back to their families in their home countries. 

I also wonder, when people put money into RNLI charity boxes that they realise they are funding not just local lifeboat services but also funding payments to overseas projects. The RNLI, like the National Trust, is sadly another great institution infiltrated by the woke. In the case of the lifeboat service they are actively aiding and abetting criminal gangs and encouraging even more people to put their lives at risk by chancing their luck at a dangerous channel crossing. 

We have to stop the misery of human trafficking by having a strict policy of zero tolerance to illegal migration. If you are a genuine asylum case then apply through the proper channels. If you are an economic chancer go home. And if you are head of the RNLI you should be in prison. 

Thanks

I didn’t realise the hatred you guys had for what most of us would consider heroes many giving their lives.

I can confirm that due to this posting I went on the RNLI website and found I could donate, which I did. 
Maybe your gang will be round soon to threaten me with violence if I donate anymore.

I have shown a link below of lifeboat disasters upto about 1980. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lifeboat_disasters_in_Britain_and_Ireland

I expect there will be lifeboat stations graffitied by some of Swindles lot next

How long before his lot start to refer to the volunteers as RNLISIS

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Saying it twice doesn't make any less of a lie.

Well done Swindon and RTB

The RNLI says it has been "overwhelmed" by a "huge level of support" following accusations its work is assisting migrants. 

The lifeboat charity received over £200,000 in donations in 24 hours after it posted rescue footage on social media.

The former UKIP leader, Nigel Farage, said it was being used as a "taxi service for illegal trafficking gangs".

The charity said in the same 24 hour period there had been a 270% increase in people viewing volunteering opportunities on its website. It would normally receive up to £7,000 in daily donations.

It follows an outpouring of support after the head of the organisation spoke out on Wednesday about volunteers facing verbal abuse from members of the public for bringing migrants to safety.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Well done Swindon and RTB

The RNLI says it has been "overwhelmed" by a "huge level of support" following accusations its work is assisting migrants. 

The lifeboat charity received over £200,000 in donations in 24 hours after it posted rescue footage on social media.

The former UKIP leader, Nigel Farage, said it was being used as a "taxi service for illegal trafficking gangs".

The charity said in the same 24 hour period there had been a 270% increase in people viewing volunteering opportunities on its website. It would normally receive up to £7,000 in daily donations.

It follows an outpouring of support after the head of the organisation spoke out on Wednesday about volunteers facing verbal abuse from members of the public for bringing migrants to safety.

People are tweeting Farage saying please say something nasty about our charity as we could do with the extra funds it will generate.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

just quoting your words

"Professor Andrew Graves predicted that the Swindon plant would shut down when BMW took it over. He was wrong then, and is wrong again"

and merely asking for evidence of where he said that

he told the workforce 

Imagine being such a craven intellectual cuckhold as to allow the likes of Farage and Grimes turn you against lifeboats.

I can't fathom the magnitude of that stupidity.

Edited by kirku
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm sorry but this lifeboat thing has just gone over my head  

Said the drowning sailor...

Maybe you should go stick your head back in the sand, at least that way you will be oblivious to the real world. 

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

Said the drowning sailor...

Maybe you should go stick your head back in the sand, at least that way you will be oblivious to the real world. 

I was a sailor in the Royal Navy but never had any trouble swimming 

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

People are tweeting Farage saying please say something nasty about our charity as we could do with the extra funds it will generate.

Actually...this could be a big bonus to many charities and causes....Farage could really do something really very good at long last.

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

he told the workforce 

whereas what comes up on a Google search

University of Bath on Twitter: "Prof Andrew Graves @BathSofM ...

18 Feb 2014 — Prof Andrew Graves @BathSofM talks about increased BMW Mini production at Swindon (and rubber bands!) at 2:11:00 ...

sadly the link does not open, but there is enough there to demonstrate that our resident liar is yet again lying

(search words used - bmw swindon graves)

5 hours ago, Surfer said:

I see our little facist is back. Thank god the majority of British people see your evil thinking for what it is. 

RNLI has one mission: to save lives at sea. Including, fishermen, immigrants,  yours and Ms Patels if needs be .....

RNLI 1.jpg

RNLI 2 .jpg

Who are you calling fascist? You resort to vile name-calling as you have no counter-argument as evidenced by your copy and paste approach to posting. 

The RNLI are assisting human traffickers to make millions of pounds from criminal activity and you are OK with that. The same organised crime gangs involved with human trafficking are also involved in drug smuggling. Perhaps you are OK with that, too.

5 hours ago, Van wink said:

Hope Horsey is sober

What is your patheitc obsession really about? Truly bizarre!

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

Thanks

I didn’t realise the hatred you guys had for what most of us would consider heroes many giving their lives.

I can confirm that due to this posting I went on the RNLI website and found I could donate, which I did. 
Maybe your gang will be round soon to threaten me with violence if I donate anymore.

I have shown a link below of lifeboat disasters upto about 1980. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lifeboat_disasters_in_Britain_and_Ireland

There is nothing heroic in actions which clearly drag out the misery for the victims of human trafficking. Perhaps your money would be better spent in donating the bus fare to Paris so those migrants marooned at Calais could visit the British Consulate and apply for asylum status. If they genuine candidates they will be granted asylum.

1 hour ago, kirku said:

Imagine being such a craven intellectual cuckhold as to allow the likes of Farage and Grimes turn you against lifeboats.

I can't fathom the magnitude of that stupidity.

When lifeboats are assisting in illegal activity it is quite easy to understand. That you can't suggests something about your intellectual capacity.

Just now, Rock The Boat said:

There is nothing heroic in actions which clearly drag out the misery for the victims of human trafficking.

Well I suppose letting them drown in the channel would certainly bring an end to their suffering. Jesus Christ, what a monster you are. They're a rescue service with one goal as their fundamental principle, to save the lives of anyone in danger on the sea. They're not fishermen chucking an unwanted catch back into the ocean you obscene fool. The idea that you have any concern for the "misery for the victims of human trafficking" fools not one single person on here who has any familiarity with your previous posts.