Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

i have not seen it so I'm not condemning it 

It's all over the news so if you're telling the truth that you haven't seen it (which I seriously doubt) all you have to do is look at the headlines and click. Failure to condemn this attack on the RNLI would shame your grandfather.

18 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

785340043_WilliamRichardBOWDEN.thumb.jpg.807f46a181a9a21573916b020c40bbb5.jpg

So that will be the lifeboat crew who saved the crew of a German sailing boat. Got any pictures that are not available on the web?

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

He says in it that he's not condemning the lifeboat men WRONG AGAIN  It's getting boring  

Yep! he attempted to claw back from his original disgusting comments describing the RNLI as a taxi service for illegal immigrants as soon as he realised how much it reviled the general public. Unlike you and your fellow RWNJ lickspittles the rest of the country know exactly what Farage said and have the guts to condemn it. Poor old grandad must be turning in his grave to see his grandson defend this monster attacking the RNLI.

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

He says in it that he's not condemning the lifeboat men WRONG AGAIN  It's getting boring  

actually it is highly amusing watching you contradict yourself, as

"Nigel Farage refers to his RNLI comments"

comments, we are supposed to believe that you did not know what they were ?

that is incredibly stupid..... even by your standards

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

How weird! A moment ago you said you knew nothing about the story.

24 minutes ago, horsefly said:

A rather stupid claim from our resident thicko, given how much he was squeaking on here a few days back about Fartrages appearance on some obscure internet channel

yet he did not know about Fartrages offensive comments that were covered by every serious news channel, every national and local paper as well as umpteen internet sources

a fairly inept attempt at trying to avoid acknowledging what an odious sh itbag Fartrage is

Edited by Bill

48 minutes ago, horsefly said:

So that will be the lifeboat crew who saved the crew of a German sailing boat. Got any pictures that are not available on the web?

No idea what you are on about that is the Coverack lifeboat crew my granddad is 4th from the left, if you can find it on the web put up the caption with it 

43 minutes ago, horsefly said:

i could not remember it but I WAS RIGHT AGAIN !

21 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

No idea what you are on about that is the Coverack lifeboat crew my granddad is 4th from the left, if you can find it on the web put up the caption with it 

How weird that you don't know that this is a picture of the Coverack crew of the "Constance Melanie" taken in 1912 after rescuing the crew of a German sailing boat. Perhaps your grandpa didn't explain that fact, or was it the website you got it from that didn't explain it? (Take a look on the "Museum of Cornish Life" web pages, I'm sure you're familiar with the site)

Edited by horsefly

19 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So your memory doesn't span to a full 24 hours? That explains a lot. And no you are WRONG AGAIN as every report on Farage's disgusting comments attest. How very sad to shame the memory of your "grandfather" by obsequiously supporting Farage's calumny of the RNLI.

Edited by horsefly

22 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So one of the biggest stories of the week, and one that is about your hero making offensive remarks, and

you can't remember it

Finally a real boy! Disney planning live action take on Pinocchio | Walt  Disney Company | The Guardian

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

How weird that you don't know that this is a picture of the Coverack crew of the "Constance Melanie" taken in 1912 after rescuing the crew of a German sailing boat. Perhaps your grandpa didn't explain that fact, or was it the website you got it from that didn't explain it? (Take a look on the "Museum of Cornish Life" web pages, I'm sure you're familiar with the site)

SHOW ME THE LINK  ! Wth caption

Edited by SwindonCanary

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

So one of the biggest stories of the week, and one that is about your hero making offensive remarks, and

you can't remember it

Finally a real boy! Disney planning live action take on Pinocchio | Walt  Disney Company | The Guardian

ANOTHER QUOTE FROM BILLY LIAR 

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

SHOW ME THE LINK  !

Do your own research you lazy fool. I've given you all the info. I bet you don't even know the man's name (or is it "fourth from the left")

Edited by horsefly

You have not got it have you ?  It's from my own photo's funny how you are like Billy liar isn't itÂ đŸ¤£

Edited by SwindonCanary

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

You have not got it have you ?  It's from my own photo's funny how you are like Billy liar isn't itÂ đŸ¤£

I've told the site to look on you fool. So, come on then what's the name of the man fourth from the left? Funny that I found the same photo on line isn't it?

Edited by horsefly

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

ANOTHER QUOTE FROM BILLY LIAR 

that is not a quote - do you actually understand the English language ?

it is a comment from me pointing out that no one will believe your lie that you cannot remember,

something to claimed earlier " i have not seen it "

so either you have not seen Fartrages comments, or

you have seen them but, can't remember them

yet again your lies catch you out

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I've told the site to look on you fool. So, come on then what's the name of the man fourth from the left? Funny that I found the same photo on line isn't it?

we are back to the instagram photo, where this halfwit posted up a photo he had lifted from instagram and claimed was a former girlfriend, only to be caught out

as he was with the lies about the Canadian pilots memorial

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, horsefly said:

LIAR ! give me the link

10 minutes ago, horsefly said:

we are back to the instagram photo, A MISTAKE ON MY PART ! where this halfwit posted up a photo he had lifted from instagram and claimed was a former girlfriend, only to be caught out

as he was with the lies about the Canadian pilots memorial THIS IS TRUE 

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

LIAR ! give me the link

If it was your g'father you would not need a link, you would know his name

though with a memory that supposedly that can't even remember one of the biggest stories of the week, perhaps you can be forgiven for forgetting your g'fathers name đŸ¤£

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:
  •  
  •  

as he was with the lies about the Canadian pilots memorial THIS IS TRUE 

at least you now accept that you lied when claiming you raised the money for the memorial

you have been exposed as a liar on here time after time, as others will verify

Just now, Bill said:

at least you now accept that you lied when claiming you raised the money for the memorial I DID N0T 

you have been exposed as a liar on here time after time, as others will verify ONLY YOU AND YOUR HORSEY THING 

any update on your great uncle who you claimed was the skipper of the Cutty Sark and sank three German light cruisers at the battle of Jutland.... with one cannon ball

which he threw himself

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

This is ridicules, you are  trying to catch me out,  and you have no evidence ! 

lying again, I have no evidence or interest in your family

1 minute ago, Bill said:

any update on your great uncle who you claimed was the skipper of the Cutty Sark and sank three German light cruisers at the battle of Jutland.... with one cannon ball

which he threw himself

billy liar at it again GIVE UP !